Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Super Meat Boy

Balobo    0

Meh, probably not. But still, to get the average controller and the required nunchuck, it's 80 dollars. If you want the full motion controls that was promised years ago, you need to pay 110 dollars.

FEL    184
Just be glad you don't have a PS3. PS3's Controller's Batteries aren't replacable nor are they rechargable...You have to buy a whole new Controller. Btw, the Controllers are 50$ each...

HOLY SH** RIPOFF THEY JUST WANT YOU TO WASTE MONEY...

Tyndras    1
Just be glad you don't have a PS3. PS3's Controller's Batteries aren't replacable nor are they rechargable...You have to buy a whole new Controller. Btw, the Controllers are 50$ each...

I just seriously hate my ps3.. :roll:

Echoplex    0

It looks like N+, one of my favorite arcade games

I like the feature, after beating the level, where you can watch all your previous attempts at once. That will be hilarious to watch. :lol:

I just seriously hate my ps3.. :roll:

Actually, you can get a cable to connect to the PS3 to recharge the battery. Lol.

R34P3R    1

Well I just spent my last 800 points on frogger :|

And considering I don't play wii much I don't think I'm gonna buy more points :(

Balobo    0
Well I just spent my last 800 points on frogger :|

And considering I don't play wii much I don't think I'm gonna buy more points :(

It's on Steam too, you know. Don't need Nintendo Points.

Zugama    29
Hmm....

Super Meat Boy + 1080p + Online play > Super Meat Boy + 480i + No online play

I'm getting XBLA version.

I never really cared too much for online too, or having standard or HD graphics, so I'll probably get it for my wii. Plus my Xbox360 got the RROD, but after turning it off and back on, it was gone, so I'm also getting it for my wii as I'm think my Xbox's time might be up soon.

Zugama    29

Because the Xbox360 version has Theh Interentz, (I spelled it wrong, I don't care.) I am probably going to get that version now. If the Wiiware version gets anything cool, I might look into that.

OH SNAP! THE DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! :D

Bloob    582
Damn N+ copy!

Not really an N+ copy.

A game can be a difficult platformer and not be an N+ copy.

Sarah    6
Damn N+ copy!

Not really an N+ copy.

bleh

Scaler193    898
Because the Xbox360 version has Theh Interentz, (I spelled it wrong, I don't care.) I am probably going to get that version now. If the Wiiware version gets anything cool, I might look into that.

OH SNAP! THE DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! :D

The wii is getting characters only for the internet. Its also comming to steam with a level editor :D

Zugama    29
Damn N+ copy!

What!? No way is it a N+ copy! I found the original to be much more fun than any of the Ns, so this will be even more fun for me! (The style of this game is much more retro IMO)

Damn N+ copy!

Not really an N+ copy.

bleh

N+ and Meat Boy have similar gameplay, but that doesn't mean they're copies.

N+ uses minimalistic graphics, while Meat Boy has colorful and somewhat-detailed ones.

Meat Boy also follows some sort of story.

Meat Boy also has little collectibles in some levels, and is generally faster paced.

If you say that Meat Boy is a copy of N, then I suppose that Sonic and Kirby are a copy of Mario, and Darksiders is a copy of Zelda, and Call of Duty is a copy of Call of Dut-wait. And that every racing game is a copy of every racing game, and that Super Mario 64 is a copy of Banjo-Kazooie.

I could go on but I won't.