• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R34P3R

Would You Rather?

419 posts in this topic

Amnesia's dungeon. Hell, I beat the crap outta those puppies. Now seriously, I've already finished the game 3 times, I think I can find my way through it once more. ;)

Amnesia's dungeon. Hell, I beat the crap outta those puppies. Now seriously, I've already finished the game 3 times, I think I can find my way through it once more. ;)

Psssst you forgot to ask a would you rather  ;-)

I keep doing that. -.-

Well, ehh... Would you rather jump off a cliff or get shot up against a ceiling. Yes, you will die anyways.

Jump off of a cliff, but only if I'm allowed to do so in an expensive car.

Would you rather ride a tame saber tooth tiger or a tame velociraptor?

both, but I'm a far descendant from Chuck Norris, so he can't do anything against me

Would you rather be a undestroyable deadly virus or a giant monster from outer space. You can be destroyed when you're the monster.

Monster, I don't like to be too op.

Would you rather be the lord of hell or god?

God.

Would you rather walkover 10 feet of hot coals barefoot, or walk over 10 feet of legos, barefoot?

hot coals, hot coals no questions asked.

Would you rather be forced to kill Dan Paladin or Tom Fulp.(Without getting caught)

Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.

Would you rather imagine everybody in the world had hamster heads permanently or,

would you eat a bagel filled with hamster poop.

revived,

Would you rather eat a bagel or toast, either way both has explosives in it.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Bagel, but only if the explosives were soft.

Would you rather have 18 pet puppies or 3 pet crocodiles?

18 puppies

Would you rather be I dragon or a dinosaur.

A dragon, I get to fly

Would you rather be a battleblock theater block or a minecraft block. It's relavent to life trust me.

I'd be a BBT block, so I would have less chances of exploding and sometimes move, teleport, or even become invisible.

Would you rather walk around naked for the rest of your life or eat a cockroach and spider sandwich?

Cockroach and spider sammich, I wouldn't necessarily have to bite into it. Honestly depends if they were still alive.

Would you rather eat soy sauce and ketchup out of a baboon's butthole, or throw yourself into a vat of liquid nitrogen and DRINK IT?

Soy sauce and ketchup out of a baboon's butthole because I don't want to drink liquid nitrogen.

Would you rather be crushed by a piano or drink a snake's venom?

Crushed by a piano because of sponginess

Would you rather be stuck in the fallout world or the nether?