• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
TheTPRI

Ryuken104's/TheTPRI's stuff

just a bunch of things ive made in my spare time . (Note: this is a slow topic i won't post all my art at once also, tell me if i need to work on anything) P.S. oh i almost forgot, not everything behemothy is gonna go here ill post some of my own creations to.

Guest i crash castles
I LVE IT 99.9% the only percent is the chainsaws kinda funky looky( i think it curved) but other then that it RROX RAWR

I like it that way :P

I like the idea behind the sackys but they could use some refining. Since you don't know how to put the image I'll do it for you.

ryuken104_like-father-like-son.png

I had to resized it so it might of have lost some quality. Now if you don't mind I'll give you some critics.

C+C:

The clouds are way to simple. The need to have more depth and more feel to them. The houses are out of perspective with the actual characters. The boy's right arm is way to small to feel like it's behind him and his left hand doesn't grab the knife just right. The body is too big compared to the head if you asked me (I know that's how it's suppose to look but it doesn't feel right), try to do what you did for dad's body. Dad looks really kick balloon but the actual "chainsaw"(Not the handle) looks really messed up, straighten those lines and the actual saw and you're done with it. Overall could use some more shading but I'd understand if you don't do it. Another thing. The left hand of Dad should be in front of the chainsaw not behind it.

Hope you got everything I said and that it helps you in some way.

Whoa, it must've been a desert in here while I was gone. :shock:

I made this for Castle Crashers about five minutes ago. :) Please comment on anything I need to work on or just to compliment on anything you like.

My animation skills are improving, I need to get better in shading and lighting though. Here's a link to my Grumpy heart really short trailer:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/172 ... febc114952

The idea to make the characters hearts was inspired by Valentines Day. Originally I had thought of hand drawing the first Grumpy episode frame by frame. I have started working on the very first short (the "Wargasm" one). I also wish to work on another project, inspired by Egoraptors Awesome Flashes. The Army of Awesome flash I mentioned in the past, I already made the intro for it, now I just have to do the actual video. I'm still trying to get Oney, and Adam Philip good in making this stuff!

This is Zen, he's one of the main Characters in my TV show idea "T.I.M.E". Zen is the most aggressive of the bunch. He thinks that fighting is the solution to most problems (sound like someone you guys know?). Zen doesn't care much for his father or his fathers other wife, who is Yurin. He actually wants to settle a score with his dad because of a past experience. Although Zen is the tough guy most of the time, the only people who soften him up is his and Asukas daughter, Sakura (he doesn't like anyone else seeing a softer side of him). Zen chose to name his daughter that, because that was his moms name. His mom was deceased during the "Masters clan slaughter", which he believes his father caused on purpose. He has bonds with other people as well.

16h701s.jpg

This other character is Akuji. Just like his brothers, he has a big hair style. Akuji is the youngest, and in many ways, the kindest of his brothers. Him and Alex (Age 18) live in their own place, and they are bodyguards for hire. Akujis kindness is what makes him more emotionally intact with things (which is why some people consider him to be spineless, but in actuality, he is no push over). At one point, he chose not to charge the family he was protecting due to the position they were in. Akuji meets his girlfriend, Miku, in the same school that Zen attends, he asks her out, but at first she doesn't know who he is talking to (because one of her friends is beside her, and she thought her height affected her chances of being in a relationship). Miku is not average height for a 16 year old, she's about as tall as a pre-teen. He sometimes wonder who his father is, and what kind of things he did, Zen informs him that their father was never as great as you thought he was, which sometimes confuses his vision of his dad.

2411mab.jpg

All characters of T.I.M.E belong to TheTPRI (me) and Psycho Ragdoll Inc. I'll post some more character bios in the future. DON'T TRY TO CLAIM MY STUFF!! :twisted:

Okay, it's the future. Here are some more T.I.M.E character bios.

This is Marren, the older sister of Asuka. Marrens relationship with Asuka is a really good one. She worries about the boys her sister dates. She doesn't like Zen because she believes he's just a hot headed idiot who might try to hurt her. Although That's not the type of person he is. Marrens relationship with Yuji is sort of like a basic teenage relationship. She's is sometimes asked to look after Jin, her boyfriends younger brother, whenever Yuji departs for a little while. She knows how to break a bone whenever she needs to, she also has the ability to control electricity (yes, all the main character are able to use electricity), although she doesn't know it for a while.

2n4mcn.jpg

This next character is Yuji. Yuji, just like Rai, Sora, and Zen, can use electricity as well. He was the one the accidentally gave the power to his girlfriend/ love, Marren. Yuji is the most silent of all his friends, and he doesn't like showing his eyes, and he rarely smiles. He watches after his baby brother, as if that were his son. Yuji acts as a conscience to his friends sometimes. He also talks to Marren whenever he needs someone to talk too, which leads to him tearing a bit sometimes. Yuji is not much of a socializer, he tends to exclude himself from most things.

15dvpzk.jpg

Can you draw one of Kelly's giant chicken? I can understand if you need time to draw something so large. NASA has the same problem.