• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
TheTPRI

Ryuken104's/TheTPRI's stuff

Can you draw one of Kelly's giant chicken? I can understand if you need time to draw something so large. NASA has the same problem.

I'll try my best. And I made two more Bios, I'll submit 'em later though.

Can you draw one of Kelly's giant chicken? I can understand if you need time to draw something so large. NASA has the same problem.

Okay here's a picture of the Chicken logo. I wasn't sure what the color of the tail and the hair (or whatever it is) should be, so I made them both red.

vgizxw.jpg

Okay here's a picture of the Chicken logo. I wasn't sure what the color of the tail and the hair (or whatever it is) should be, so I made them both red.

vgizxw.jpg

Idiot, that was a troll trying to say a synonym for "rooster" or "dick", but it was censored, making him look like a bigger idiot.

Idiots.

And please don't bump your thread

That's the only way I can submit art with you guys knowing. I seem to be the only person actually posting in here.

Idiot, that was a troll trying to say a synonym for "rooster" or "dick", but it was censored, making him look like a bigger idiot.

Idiots.

Oh.

Draw a castle crashers killing another castle crashers. And cool stuff.

I'll try to make that too, but I can't do it right now. My sister's using the comp for homework.

Okay, cmon, admit it, I know you a lot of you are impressed (even if you don't post it). Here are THREE more Bios this T.I.M.E (get it?):

orkuh1.jpg

Daisuke is not really a main character of the T.I.M.E series, he does have some episodes about him though. Daisuke is the oldest out of him and his brothers, and makes it clear most of time. He reads in his spare time, and gives people advice or pointers when he thinks they need it. Daisuke is always there to help Erin out with anything she needs, no matter what. He also tends to hide his emotions, and is rarely seen smiling. A skilled fighter is self defense, he tries to avoid getting in fights as much as possible, and challenges very few people to a match.

2jdq23m.jpg

This character is Erin. She was eleven years old in the beginning of the show. She wears blue glasses until she turns 15. When she was younger she was picked on for a few reasons, the only person who befriended her was Daisuke. He helps her out in many more situations than this though (for example, when her glasses broke in school, he became her eyes for a day) She has really liked him for a long time, but she was never sure if he felt the same way about her (mainly due to him hardly showing emotions, and him saying there are more important things to worry about than dating and so on). Erin has made it clear she likes him some times, and has even told him she wants to be more than his friend (but she doesn't sat that until they're both 14-15 years old). Erin's relationship with her sister, and mother are not really good ones, as her mother works really on most days, and her sister would be out "having fun" (i.e getting drunk, and other things). She has never met her dad either.

295zomu.jpg

Zache (Prounounced like Zack), is the second oldest of his brothers, Sora, Daisuke, and Riley. Zache's personality is similar to Zen's. He really enjoys getting himself into fights, only to see if he has gotten stronger. Zache had a girlfriend before they moved to wherever all the main characters live (I haven't thought of a name for the area yet), and was a bit saddened when he couldn't see her again. He does ask himself a good question in one episode, which is if he'll ever find love. Although he is one of the oldest out of his brothers, he doesn't really try to set an example, and sometimes does stupid and/or crazy things with Riley, like pushing a porta-potty when a soldier from the Rangers force is in there, or going to basketball game just to shoot the place up with Air soft guns. He also has the angry type face most of the time (similar to how Daisuke never shows emotion), and when he smiles he looks a little evil. Zache doesn't really spend time with Sora.

All the characters and Bios belong to me, and Psycho Ragdoll Inc. (and all the other stuff too, but definitely these Bios). I'll post some more in the future...again.

Okay, cmon, admit it, I know you a lot of you are impressed (even if you don't post it).

Complimenting yourself won't help you improve.

I was gonna wait until I made another Bio, but I'm eager to show you who the main main character of T.I.M.E is! And I would like to thank Babbity for letting me use his Hup image to help me make this!

2hs4uax.jpg

Rai! The character that somehow started it all. Rai (Short for Raimundo, since he doesn't like his full name) Is one of the very first characters introduced in T.I.M.E. In the first episode, Rai finds himself in an unknown lab once he breaks out of one of the capsules, after he leaves the area, he decides to go to the bar and have a drink (or two...or ten), which leads to him being drunk. That was when he first met Tina, they were at a bar. Rai and Tina began falling in love during the first few episodes. He doesn't really see himself as a father, Tina on the other hand has told him she would want kids someday, so in the future, they meet Hama and Ryu, whom he actually grows to love as if they were his own children. And he was deeply saddened when there guardians (not parents) arrived to pick them up (although he does see them again and they live with each other next time they meet). When Rai goes to the lab he awoke in, in the pilot episode, he gets some terrible information from the scientist. He is told that he wasn't created like normal humans, so he is immortal. Which tears him apart due to the fact that Tina will be deceased while he is still alive. He is able to turn into an angel like creature as well (possibly due to the chemicals he was injected with in the lab), the transformation makes him looks half good, and half evil. Rai gained his electricity powers by being trapped in an experimental chamber that fused electricity (as well as other stuff) together, while still electroactive(?) He gave the trait on to anyone who was near him (i.e Tina, Yuji, Marren, Zen, Sakura, Yuzun, Sora), and then they passed it on to whoever they were with (except, you can't pass it on anymore after a set period of time, and yeah, they all got this power in episode 1). Although he is one of the oldest characters in T.I.M.E, he's not always the most mature. He sometimes wondered what it would be like to have brothers, so he went back to the lab and tried to clone himself.

I'm gonna submit some Bios in future. This character (Just like all the others I've made) belong to me and Psycho Ragdoll Inc.

And here's a pic for you Babs!:

33yie8m.jpg

I'm working on a street and two houses in...

b7jl1u.jpg

type-ish form, I guess. It looks awesome!! I can't wait 'til I finish the whole video!

Check out this Shotgun I made. It looks pretty cool right? It's supposed to be Grumpy Hearts weapon, named "Ol' Rusty". He had it ever since he was a kid. Based off of AOW Pump Shotguns. I'm not really good with shading, but I thought I should give it try.

1h9n2r.jpg

I've actually started using layers to make things much simpler. Here's a .gif, there are 1250 frames, 25 frames per second, 5 layers, 950 in width, 500 pixels height, and it's 50 seconds to a minute long (I think):

Click this to see it.

Made all those stick figure sprites myself. I was also gonna add another character in the background called "Cell phone guy", who's supposed to be a character that gets into a crazy predicament all the time. God, these small videos take forever to make, I'm still not done with that Grumpy WIP video, and I've been working on it for a while.

Haven't done fan art in a while. Here's an image I just finished of the limbless hero...Rayman! I had to trace the face, I made the other parts myself, but for the feet I had to look at some pictures of him. The original idea was to have a Rabbid and Hoodlum beside him, in the forest, but making Rayman was tiring enough...and it's 4 AM right now.

242aptk.jpg

Oh and about my T.I.M.E bios, I made another one, but I'll post it later.

I really like this! hahaha!

;)

Thanks.

And, I made this game case design for that game I told some of you about (Extraction). It took me three programs to make it, and it's not best quality, but, hey, it's not the official case cover either.

119xca1.jpg

I've been having the urge to make another flash video lately. A flash where a stick figure tries to be the best fighter in a sprite universe. I already have some sprites, and .gifs of the stick character (he is my own character, he was inspired by both Fancy pants and Sonic the Hedgehog). I might or might not make it, if you've seen my other sprite fight which was MK: TEOME, you can see I'm not good at sprite stuff. I would really like to do flashes that aren't sprite based and I've gotten advice by a few people kind enough to reply back to my questions.

Anyway, Here's a health bar that I've just finish making, sorry I din't post it here, the size is too big. This health bar was inspired by the health bar in Proxicides Akuma vs. Chameleon fight flash. I thought a hook design would look cool. The circle next to the health is where either the button display goes, or the combo count goes, I have entirely thought that out yet. The adrenaline bar is really similar to the Combo Gauge in Street Fighter games. Oh and I had to tear apart a Newgrounds pre-loader for some of the design. Thanks to MasaAndMune I was able to make the little sand timer. He told me how to put frames in frames, and how to make my own Camera in Actionscrpt 2.0.

Here's some new (more like old) stuff that I was too lazy to submit. Three T.I.M.E character Bios, I updated my health bar .fla thing and although it doesn't make any since to show it to you since it's not done, my short Meatboy animation. Using Alpha makes things look so cool. That and the linear effect.

343lpfn.jpg

Jin is the brother of the other T.I.M.E character Yuji. Although these two are brothers, it seems like more of a father-son type of relationship between them. He to has whitish-gray(?) colored hair, but unlike his brother his eyes show much more often. He doesn't know much about his parents, since they died when he was an infant. Jin and Marren also hang out sometimes. He and Ryu are the best of friends, always watching each others back or helping someone out. Jin also like Ryu's sister, Hama.

kevu6s.jpg

Ryu and Hama first appear when Rai sees them is a poisonous mist. He tries to save them before he collapses and succeeds. Afterward he and Tina take custody of them until their other adoptive parents are found. While watching the kids, Tina immediately takes a liking to them, while it takes Rai a little longer too. When the adults who watched Hama and Ryu (before Rai and Tina) arrive, they take them back. After they leave Rai is deeply saddened and cries after their departure. He and Hama do return to Rai and Tina eventually, to live with them. Ryu never shows fear, although most of the time it looks like he's sad. It also seems like some girls kind of like-like him. He and his sister have powers as well, but it's not electricity related, it's more spiritual like. I do have two theories as to how they got powers. One is that they were killed in their sleep, and returned as ghosts. The second is that they were created from the 'T.I.M.E Capsule'. I think theory one is better though. Ryu likes a girl he meets on his first day at school, they become good friends from there. He doesn't have much of a relationship with Rai's friends (Sora, Yuji and Zen), or their girlfriends and refers to them as his uncles and aunts. There is a negative version of Ryu, whose goal is to eliminate the original (the one I'm talking about). They don't really cross paths though, and the negative version isn't much of a threat anyway. And as stated before, he and Jin the best of friends.

n1tglg.jpg

Sora is another main character of T.I.M.E and he also has electricity powers. He is kindhearted, and a genius, always inventing something. Sora doesn't really like fighting, but will do so if he must. There's one girl Sora really likes her name is Yuzun, but they don't go out and stuff until a few years pass. Mainly because she doesn't want to worry about dating and so on. Although she doesn't tell him for some time, and at one point he does hear her talking about him, saying he is a pretty nice boy and that she does kind of like him. It does seem like he deals with regular teen problems as well, like bullies and stuff. Other girls he meets like him, throughout the show, like a one armed girl, and a blind girl, he was able to get them out of some really dangerous situations. When Daisuke teaches his brothers self defense techniques, both Sora and Riley are noted to be least best at learning the techniques. Although he gets better at fighting in the future. I did think of a short mini-scene for the beginning of one episode, where Sora, Rai, Zen and Yuji are standing outside talking, and Sora asks a pretty good question:

Sora: Hey guys, how is it that we have electricity powers, but when we come in contact with water nothing happens to us?

Yuji: Pretty good question. Sorry, I don't have the answer.

Zen: *Shrugs and hums 'I don't know'*

Rai: I don't know dude, it's a TV show.

If you want to see the stuff I put in that health bar .fla just click the link in the quote below, or the link in the other post. Either way you'll end up on the same page.

Here's the incomplete Meatboy animation. I've only played the game on Newgrounds, since I don't have an Xbox360.

Edit: You might or might not find some additional characters in these three T.I.M.E Character descriptions. And I'm tired from typing all that.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/dd8 ... da44b00ad6

Downloaded a program called Pixen a w

ile ago. Us
d it to make The Afro Bros.Those took a
ong time to make, I had to take a screenshot of each limb, then highlight and delete all the unnecessary cra
around it (kind of hard to explain). Next I had to copy
aste, put the character together, copy and paste the
imbs over and over again, convert them all to a
ymbol, etc...

It's not much, but I'm pretty happy about it. Spazkid made two flash tutorials, he said he'd teach people everything he knows. And I finally figured out how some animators give their character moving outlines.

My attempt at it!

To do it on a mac go to Flash>Keyboard Shortcuts>Modify>Smooth, and then it might ask you if you want to duplicate the 'Smooth' option, so click 'OK', then you'll have to put keys you need to press in order to perform this action. I put "Command+0" as my buttons for the smooth effect, since those aren't the buttons I use to copy, undo, etc. I think he does it on a windows.