• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
TheTPRI

Ryuken104's/TheTPRI's stuff

Appreciate the info, it’s good to know.

No problem. I would've said NP sooner, but I didn't know you posted in here, sorry.

Also uploaded another unlisted video that I MIGHT make public soon. I'm still kind of thinking about whether or not I should. :ninja:

Last night I made some masks based on a very cool flash series, try to guess it. Guess it. Guess it. Guess it... :D

2q1bhwl.jpg

Got some other stuff I want to share too, but not right now because I don't feel like now is the right time.

So I've been making little Eddie the Anika animation bits and stuff. The little brown guy in my sig is Eddie, I uploaded a drawing of him and his baby brother Ronnies on newgrounds last year, don't remember if I posted the link in here though (but even if I did you probably wouldn't be able to see it now). I took it down about a month and a half ago I believe, then not too long ago re-uploaded it because I missed having it on there.

Anyway yeah Eddie, drawing him was what actually gave me the idea for the mascot Psycho Ragdoll, but that doesn't mean Eddie was still first character for Psycho Ragdolls (that's me) characters and series. No, the first character ever thought of by me was Rai (dude from the T.I.M.E bios). Another thing I don't think I've shared is that Eddie is inspired by Alien Hominid!

Here are a few of the animations I've done for Eddie. I have more, but I'll save them for another time.

Extra Link!

Thanks to my buddy Felix, also known as Deadpool, I was able to draw Deadpool. He taught me a trick or two for drawings!

1ryi9v.jpg

This one however was draw before Deadpool, my own character inspired by Uncharteds Run 'n Gun action!

348gfah.jpg

I want purple, hlaablllegghyarlllhyaabllgge!

2uf53sg.jpg

Edit: Probably should've mentioned this is

fan art. I posted it on Facebook and it turns out Zach and Oney liked it. Or maybe just one. Either way something happened to my pants.

5wgmeg.jpg

23sd6dg.jpg

Edited by TheTPRI

I want purple, hlaablllegghyarlllhyaabllgge!

2uf53sg.jpg

Edit: Probably should've mentioned this is

fan art. I posted it on Facebook and it turns out Zach and Oney liked it. Or maybe just one. Either way something happened to my pants.

5wgmeg.jpg

23sd6dg.jpg

holy crap nice XD

good job

I gotta start drawing more instead of just at school.

Edited by ChickenOffender

Yo! I've got a pretty important post for this one.

So it's been a while since I put any Art of on TBF. By now means am I ashamed of my old art, but compared to the relatively little amount of drawing knowledge I've gained, I've slightly improved over the years. That being said, for anyone who's interested, below is a link to my DeviantArt and Newgrounds threads where I will post my more up-to-date, but still slightly old drawings, animations, studies, etc. for people to critique. I wish to improve my skills so that I'll be able to crank out high quality works in faster amounts of time and I could use all the help I can get.

https://forum.deviantart.com/art/general/2309355/

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1423893/2#bbspost26067294_post_text

By the way, if anyone was ever curious. TheTPRI has always meant "The Psycho Ragdoll Imagination" but for some reason I put two "The's" in there. Thanks for your time folks!

OH, one more thing! Not sure if I shared before or not, but check out these old Behemoth inspired animations I did in 2012: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d0d869b52c54e2faef4855d25ed0fd56