• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
Nephets

Worst Character/Animal Orb

Worst Character:Icekemo Terible!!! Worst use R+Y in air take as much as the ice knights but only a weak snowball.

Snow ball doesn't freeze.

Animal Orb:MR.Buddy/Photon eye.

WTF is the point of MR.Buddy hes sooo bad.

Photon eye Gl hiting with the beams unless you stand still ooo and tell me how much damge it does.

Tell me who you think your worst character is.

I believe Mr. Buddy is particularly useful in treasure hunt. (arena)

Thats What I thought but cmon the treasure thing is so bad.

Just my oppinion not flaming go Behemoth all that.

Worst Char: Charaters with arrow rain (Except for Gray Knight, He's the first you unlock) Specific: Conehead

Worst Orb: Install Ball: Protons take too long to shoot. It also does little damage.

The only cool part is the appearance and the fact that it can bounce.

worst char: roal guard hes just stupid :|

Worst orb: the beholder not because of its ability :? , but... come on u wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of the night to see it staring at you :shock:

worst char: roal guard hes just stupid :|

Worst orb: the beholder not because of its ability :? , but... come on u wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of the night to see it staring at you :shock:

haha agreed ;)

oh cmon royal guard is badass. he took the chains off of a big-rig and put them on his FACE. i like to play as him, and he told me he wants revenge in the arena for that!!! lol

don't hate on mr. buddy! that's my dog, man. same for pazzooooo

buddypazzo.jpg

meowburt exists too and is awesome, as does sherbert, but i don't have those handy.

oh cmon royal guard is badass. he took the chains off of a big-rig and put them on his FACE. i like to play as him, and he told me he wants revenge in the arena for that!!! lol

don't hate on mr. buddy! that's my dog, man.

mrbud.jpg

haha, your dog is pwng :lol:

Worst Character:Icekemo Terible!!! Worst use R+Y in air take as much as the ice knights but only a weak snowball.

Photon eye Gl hiting with the beams unless you stand still ooo and tell me how much damge it does.

Mr. Buddy is pointless, yes. Not sure about the eye, I don't have it yet.

i editted with a new pic by the time you got it! had to show pazzo in all his glory.

i need to c meowburt! :lol: my cat is named t-rex :P

Mr. Buddy is pointless, yes. Not sure about the eye, I don't have it yet.

im gonna make a clan called the anti buddy haters :evil:

I believe Mr. Buddy is particularly useful in treasure hunt. (arena)

Thats What I thought but cmon the treasure thing is so bad.

Just my oppinion not flaming go Behemoth all that.

but u dont get to use orbs in the treasure arena, and yeh no offence but it is terrible. you just run around until someone decides to dig or quit.

:arrow: Ricky

Royal Guard is actually one of the best Characters as his Arrows from the sky spell do not only land in front but also behind him and prevent him from being flanked from behind. He is also Middle Eastern so he is even more BA :P

Dan, did you thank your dogs in the credits?

Also, the worst animal orb I think is Sherbert, Frogglet, or Seahorse. I mean, you don't really need to jump higher than normal anywhere, Frogglet is useless, you might as well just walk to the item, and how many levels are filled with water? 1 to my knowledge, and it's not even filled, just like a couple steps and that's it.

The best I think are Giraffey, Piggy, Cardinal (really useful for Insane solo.)

As for the worst character, I don't really know, I've only really played maybe 4 different people, and everyone seems to do enough damage so, they're all equal in my books.

I think the worst character is the Grey Knight...hes like all the other knights...just...emo...

I mean look at him...so sad...so...colourless..

The worst orb is simply the biPolar Bear, because he looks like he was hit with the retard stick.

I think the worst character is the Grey Knight...hes like all the other knights...just...emo...

I mean look at him...so sad...so...colourless..

The worst orb is simply the biPolar Bear, because he looks like he was hit with the retard stick.

HAHAHAHHA :lol::lol:

And Dan was't hating on your dog just hating what he does if that makes sence :lol:

But yea Froglet is really bad 2 Best One IMO HAWK!!!!!

I personally find Snooty or Brawny Bear (sp?) are pointless for having the same effect. +2 Strength, and no hidden characteristics we know of. Cool. One of them is getting constant neglect.

I only hate Blue for being cheap in arena (curse you Relic02!). Other then that, I only don't care for Civilian. He's the exact same thing as the Peasant, which unlocks him, but with a different shield, no hood, and starts with a pitchfork instead of a spoon. I'd only play as the Civilian over the Peasant because his picture in character selection I find is better, and he has no hood on that makes it look like he has a giant forehead.

I'd only play as the Civilian over the Peasant because his picture in character selection I find is better, and he has no hood on that makes it look like he has a giant forehead.

EVERYBODY has a giant forehead

The install eye thing is helpful in arena :x

I have to say the worst character (that I have so far) is Alien

BEFORE I GETS TEH FLAMING, hear me out...

The arrow clones are... Clones... So they are all the same which means that none of them can trully be worse, plus after playing with a friend who only uses grey, I've found the bombs can be quite useful. Alien is great at first, That Y spell is sick! But as you progress because he can't use a sword and his projectiles are just 1 straight hit, it's kinda useless :/

Don't get me wrong I love the guy and I will eventually go back to beat it as him, but not getting to use any of those badass weapons as such a badass character is kinda... Depressing

Buddy is the most useless, but he is cool as hell. I have to say the lamest as in looks + ability is Pazzo, you only buy him to get that one gold sword... Unless there is another crazy annoying to find weapon...

Well thats my two cents, spend as you like :D