• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyndras

Game #3 Behemothies!

28 posts in this topic

Game #3 Behemothies!!Behemothies___Test_by_Mabelma.png

As you may well know, a while ago hoping for it to be Dan's avatar and celebrating Game #3, I made this.The_Game_3_Behemoth_by_Tyndras.png

And so, On DeviantART, Koomba asked me to make one for him, and here it is. Koomba_Chicken_by_Tyndras.png

And now, I want everyone to have one!

You can request one or recolor it yourself.

THE CURRENT ARMY:

The_Game_3_Behemoth_by_Tyndras.pngKoomba_Chicken_by_Tyndras.pngth_The_Game_3_Behemoth_by_Tyndras.png

Cool! I've been looking for an avatar upgrade. Could you make me one? The other two are awesome!

Anything specific?

It doesn't matter what it looks like, as long as its not exactly like the others but recolored. If it helps, I like green and it would be cool if it could be related to my username.

This should be in fan art...

I told him to make the wings instead of arms :ninja:

They do look pretty awesome. Keep it up!

Oh right..

could you make me one thats black(for primary color) and white(for secondary)

But plz finish these other dudes first :D

Awesome. I'll make a test one first and if you like it send me a pm with the ones I need to do.

So should I start making some?

Yeah.

But only recolors of the original.

Your sticker is great though. :D

Or do you mean necromancer stickers?

make one!

Forget about my stickers right now. If I post it this topic then it's about this topic.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0