• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skateaton

Once i got the Necromancer DLC, I was level 256?

6 posts in this topic

I downloaded the New dlc, and started up the game to play as the necromancer (YAY) and then when i looked at him, it said level 256

I didint play any games after i got it, i went straight to play single player

AND ALSO:

is there a way to reset everything to as if i just got it, but with the dlc packs?

(yes, i have been infected with 256 before, but reset my player statistics to level 1, I still had all characters, but i dont want all the other characters, I just want the fiur knights, The king, grey guy with open mask, necromancer, and the other guy that i forgot its name)

Well, since you had been previously infected with 256, you had all the weapons, pets, and items that were taken from the game. Your account technically was a 256 account, but with levels reset...so when you got the necromantic pack, they were 256.

There is a way to reset almost everything. Such as pets, levels, items, and weapons. Make a brand new account, log in as it, start up the game, exit to map, pause the game, sign out, sign in with your account, and it will kick you to the main menu, with all the weapons, items, and weapons that new one had...which are the starting ones.

As far as I know, there is no way to get rid of characters, besides starting a whole new account entirely. :|

the only good thing i found to tell you is to put that in technical issues section.anyway,this is very anoying.

congrats your labeled a cheater

Uh, but he didn't cheat...He got glitched :|

making this topic prove he is honest.but you're right,fiddle,he'll be considered as a cheater 'till he remove 256's