Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kisamefishfries

Alien Hominid Christmas

10 posts in this topic

according to sushigummy,alien hominid hd and gc version are slightly different. so tell me more about that awesome game "alien hominide the not so hd version"

according to sushigummy,alien hominid hd and gc version are slightly different. so tell me more about that awesome game "alien hominide the not so hd version"

your kind of an balloon knot, both versions are great and the console version allows you to make your own pda levels. HD isnt everything, as long as the game is good then that should be all that matters

Watch the language. :x

Anyways, these are the differences with the Alien Hominid versions:

Original

Has a PDA level editor.

Has a longer and better ending.

HD

Is in HD (obviously).

Has more PDA levels, if you choose to buy them. If not, the original version has more.

Has one or two more minigames.

Of course, there are also a few more minor differences such as music, but those are the major changes.

In my opinion, the original is better.

your kind of an balloon knot, both versions are great and the console version allows you to make your own pda levels. HD isnt everything, as long as the game is good then that should be all that matters

???? They just said there were slight differences. They didn't said anything about HD being better than the original. Personally, I have both and love them equally.

well someone didn't have a good christmas :lol:

well Ive played both versions and I easily prefer the gamecube version. Just kind of a nostalgic feeling

Yes Sushi, the music it the original fits so much more with the scene, making it a good emotional ending I say.

Yes Sushi, the music it the original fits so much more with the scene, making it a good emotional ending I say.

Agreed

I only have the gamecube one. Is it harder on the gamecube (on hard difficulty)

I can beat the final boss alone on hard difficulty...just not that green robot boss in 3-3

I only have the gamecube one. Is it harder on the gamecube (on hard difficulty)

Difficulty's about the same, as far as I know.