Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

1,146 posts in this topic

OOOOOOOH!!!!!!! ive got one :D erm like a guy that dual wields! like... if he gets a weapon, there would be two of em,( and the second one doesnt do anything, its just there for looks) and when you attack, you would like... attack with both but just do the same damage as a normal weapon so yeah... its basically just a cosmetic thing :P

Characters:

King

Pink Knight

Necromancer

Groom(hey if visor less gray knight why not groom)

Princesses (it's they're turn to kick some butt)

Blacksmith

Fat kid (from alien hominid)

Weapons:

Chainsaw

Lolipop

Twin Daggers (like cyclops)

Torch

Add-On's

I know it will probably never happen but they should make an extension to the black smith level/storage area. It should have a place for the animals you have ridden on (camel,alligator,deer,etc.) then there should be like a racing and obstacle game with them (like the abandoned woodmill level or whatever) you should either race and do obstacles. Try to chase a thief wagon and kill enemies, and stuff like that

ok they need tom and dan and THE NECROMASTER dun dun DUNNNN they just gotta get the necromaster in :(

It's Necromancer dude, but if you wanna call him that then go for it! :D

Anyways like I have stated tons of times before these would be good for DLC:

Vikings

Female Character of some sort (a few would be nice)

Pirates

AH (with Orange hat like the Co-op buddy :D)

ok they need tom and dan and THE NECROMASTER dun dun DUNNNN they just gotta get the necromaster in :(

It's Necromancer dude, but if you wanna call him that then go for it! :D

Anyways like I have stated tons of times before these would be good for DLC:

Vikings

Female Character of some sort (a few would be nice)

Pirates

AH (with Orange hat like the Co-op buddy :D)

Pirate and Female character checked on my list. AH w/ Orange Hat would be pretty cool, and Vikings sound awesome!

My Pirate had a Cutlass as a weapon and magic that fires cannonballs or involve them in some way. It would also be cool if they added more elemental knights (like a Brown Knight for Rock/Earth.

not anythign in specific but i really think the introduction of a way to further customize your character and set yourself "different" from everyone else is crucial in adding to the fun of the game thus to more people playing it :P

more weapons? more pets? maybe the introduction of armor, and/or some footwear and helmets or whatnot? some more long range weapons?

just throwing some ideas out (:

Gold knight:

Magic: Raining knights and golden swords

Golden ballz

Insted of the jump, he opens a chest and that shoots gold theat kills.

Please people stop dreaming. They can't put so much stuff in one DLC let's stick to what will probably be on there... Maybe in other DLC's they will add some of this stuff but don't put urself down when you don't see most of your ideas in the DLC.

I truly am tired of seeing these DLC ideas spamming the forum threads.

List has been updated again. You'll notice I'm not including some ideas, this is because I want the list to be of things that don't require gameplay tooling (Like dual wield weapons). I'm also leaving out character ideas that are only slight variations on current characters. If you guy's really want, I'll add the person who first suggested the idea (In this thread)'s name after the idea, but I don't feel up to it right now. Maybe tomorrow.

Please people stop dreaming. They can't put so much stuff in one DLC let's stick to what will probably be on there... Maybe in other DLC's they will add some of this stuff but don't put urself down when you don't see most of your ideas in the DLC.

I truly am tired of seeing these DLC ideas spamming the forum threads.

This isn't spam, it's people being creative and coming up with some great ideas. I'm not telling anyone these are going to be in the game, I'm just trying to compile a list of the community's ideas.

sorry about that I didn't read your post fully and didn't see you were goig to credit the people later and you were combining them all then I felt bad so I made the second one :?:?:?:D

If we had female characters, then there would be lesbianism.

I for one enjoy such things, but quite a few others may find it offensive.

Thank you, throwin' opinions out there since 2 days ago.

If we had female characters, then there would be lesbianism.

I for one enjoy such things, but quite a few others may find it offensive.

Thank you, throwin' opinions out there since 2 days ago.

I'm sure the animations could be redrawn to just have them hug or something. I'd like to see Dan's opinion on it.

I had another mini-game idea :idea::idea::idea:

WAR MODE: Now before you say NOT GOING TO HAPPEN read on

It would work mostly like arena mode. It would mostly be single player,there would be 2 teams Player vs. CPU. Each team would have a strong door and a prison cell on either side of the arena,the objective would be to bust it down and get in the castle. But in front of the door there would be one of those arrow things (from tall grass field level) and two catapults. You would have soldiers like 4 gray knights. They would have like 4 barbarians. When a soldier dies from either side he gets put in the jail and you have to rescue them. BUT ONLY YOU can complete the objectives like rescuing or door busting soldiers,catapults,and arrow machines will only fight off enemies.

Tell me if it is a good idea plz it dosen't sound that hard. :D:D

Although it may not sound hard to you, I think it would be. Judging from your description, it would need an ally control system, new AI for both allies and enemies and new respawn system. I'm no programmer, but I think something that big is a bit to much.

ANIMAL ORBS:

Pelico (The pelican): Extra health boost when giving CPR

Mini Crasher, or Crashling: This tiny floating castle crasher gives you a small chance of dealing double damage to an opponent.

Characters:

Yellow Knight, obviously: Powers: Paint and/or Pixels

Scuba Diver: Powers: Fish

Industrial Castle Owner

Ideas that would never be done but it's nice to dream-

Characters

Green Orange Knight- Poison/Fire combo magic

Ghost- Spooky magic

Madness guy (obviously not)- Guns instead of magic

Animal orbs-

Angry Faic- Increases damage and magic, but lowers defense

Flaming Skull- Turns all attacks into fire damage

Frozen Skull- Turns all attacks into ice damage

Lightning Skull- Turns all attacks into lightning damage

Poison Skull- Turns all attacks into poison damage

Medusa head- Freezes foes

Weapons-

Angry Cat- -1 mag -2 def +3 str +3 agi (yes, you are beating people to death with a cat)

Sock- -1 mag -1 def -1 str +10 agi (CAUSE SOCKS ARE FAST LOL)

Lavalamp- +2 mag +2 str -2 def (Does fire damage)

Teddy bear- STATS HIDDEN (actually does- +5 str, +5 agi -2 Mag +5 def)

LOLSTICK- STATS HIDDEN (TRAP WEAPON DOES -5 ON ALL STATS LOL)

my war idea woudn't be that hard it would be just like regular allies except 2 more than usual and there usually is like 4 enemies. Then the arrow shooter thing would just be triggered to shoot when an enemy is in front of it. THen when a guy dies he fades away as usual and then a guy just appears in the jail. And the catapults are just for catapulting guys over enemies like in flowery field

:):):);)