• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

Character: Evil Monkey Knight

Magic: Peanut throw

Splash: The same like the gray knights, but with bannanas.

Jump: A giant peel blasts him up, just imagine a flower blooming, like that but faster and with a phom!

New Ability:

Hold two weapons. Available at lvl 20.

New Weapons:

Katana, Flail, a whip?

If we had female characters, then there would be lesbianism.

I for one enjoy such things, but quite a few others may find it offensive.

Thank you, throwin' opinions out there since 2 days ago.

I'm sure the animations could be redrawn to just have them hug or something. I'd like to see Dan's opinion on it.

Okay, so...to recap.

Anyone kissing anyone unless one is male and the other female is "weird" and we have to worry about offending people by it.

...what?

What about the people offended by straight kissing, I mean as long as we're at it. (Irony! I don't mean this sentence literally). My point is, this is extremely self-centered thinking.

Yes, female character options please. You don't even have to redo animations.

Agreed...I think people are making way too big of a deal out of the kissing thing. I'm all for adding some female characters.

Unfortunately, for those who would be offended (because we know there are people looking to be offended), this could cause trouble for the Behemoth...I doubt they want anyone accusing them of promoting any stance on sexuality (we all remember the idiotic racism accusations).

Its not idiodic.

Its what they believe in, or what they thinks right. Right now, were thinking that it isn't wrong. It isn't. TO US. Other people think we might be idiodic. Sues and stuff happen all the time because of misinprecidented showings of homosexuality or hot lesbo secks.

This japanese game, i dont know its name, was about being gay in high school. It got banned from being sold in the US one week after its release.

Time to post the chef!

Character: Chef

Magics:

RT + Y: Throws boiling oil forward

RT + B: Throws cinnemon buns

RT + A: Jumps off a rising pile of dishes

Animal orb:

A fried chicken that drags all enemies attention for a few seconds.

Weapon: Frying pan

Agreed...I think people are making way too big of a deal out of the kissing thing. I'm all for adding some female characters.

Unfortunately, for those who would be offended (because we know there are people looking to be offended), this could cause trouble for the Behemoth...I doubt they want anyone accusing them of promoting any stance on sexuality (we all remember the idiotic racism accusations).

Grats on missing my point entirely. You say "agreed" that people are making way to big of a deal out of it, and then agree with the "omg girlz kissing weird/offensivelol" crowd.

Being afraid of including any female character options for the reason stated -is- a stance on sexuality...one skewed towards heterosexuals. There is nothing dirty or morally wrong about girls kissing, and bowing to prejudice isn't avoiding a stance, far from it. I'm not saying that's necessarially what Behemoth was doing, either. But if anyone were to let the above mentioned motivation prevent them from giving female character option, then that's what they would be doing.

Personally, I'm kind of offended that there aren't any female character options. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the proper way to handle that feeling is to go around shouting "omg u suck" or run around shouting my moral outrage everywhere I can or suing anyone frivolously. I think a much better option is to say...somehow let the creators know "Hey, girls play games too. I'd like some female character options please." Perhaps on someplace like, say, the official forums associated with the game. ^_^

I also -seriously- doubt that any "girlz kissing" would even be that notable to the moral outrage crowd anyway. This isn't a realistic graphics, rpg movie-style thing, this is a silly cartoon style game where the protagonist shares kisses with princesses briefly at the end of key levels...and THAT'S ALL. It's just far to silly to base a moral campaign against. It'd be like someone who's against cross-dressers expressing outrage at Bugs Bunny cross-dressing to fool Elmer Fudd in the old Looney Tunes cartoons...it just can't be taken seriously on that level.

I feel the game is to short and Ive been writing my own Ideas for a Castle Crashers DLC.

Of course once again everyone is dancing (Id change the song lol its kinda played out)The king walks in and has all the grey knights come with him...you follow...You end up in the Queens room and shes in bed sick...shes dying (on the side of her is female knights (Purple,Pink,Yellow and I dont know what to put for a 4th) cause well all want them lol and they should also be playable)A man in a hood walks in and tells you of a medicine that would help cure her...You agree to go and a female knight gives you a ride (the direction would be left on the map of the kings arena a route would open up)during the ride it starts to rain and something attacks you...you fall off your ride and our now lost in the woods looking for the way out determined to do your task.

Im not quite done with this part but tell me what you think of it so far.

EDIT:I guess the 4th female should be Megenta or how ever you spell it

Of course with a new campaign comes new Animal orbs

*Silver Porcupine-Shoots needles at enemies

*Parrot-Mimics an enemies magic move

*73V3N(The robot pet/Healing droid)-Charges up energy to heal you

There would have to be a new area for the animal orbs and it should be found after the woods (1st..well...err..lets make it 2nd level in my DLC idea)

I think the greatest idea would be a patch that switches the Saracen's bow for an AK-47 and character's jump spell should be a bomb strapped to his chest that blasts him into the air. Or, this could be a new character, the Terrorist!

If it was a new character, then its melee weapon should be an Ak-47 that he beats people with, his splash spell should be a burst of fire from the AK, his second spell should be a grenade, the third spell should be a AK burst from above, and the jump spell is mentioned above.

Also, the Ninja Pirate's bow should be replaced by a throw animation.

I thought I'd give this thread a little revival, considering the countless duplicates in the Castle Crashers forum at the moment

I propose a new animal orb, the cow from one of DanP's Newgrounds creations :D

You can see what I'm talking about here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/271264

I'm not sure what it would do, but I'm sure someone could come up with an idea ;)

I think the greatest idea would be a patch that switches the Saracen's bow for an AK-47 and character's jump spell should be a bomb strapped to his chest that blasts him into the air. Or, this could be a new character, the Terrorist!

If it was a new character, then its melee weapon should be an Ak-47 that he beats people with, his splash spell should be a burst of fire from the AK, his second spell should be a grenade, the third spell should be a AK burst from above, and the jump spell is mentioned above.

Also, the Ninja Pirate's bow should be replaced by a throw animation.

A tad bit racist, dontcha think?

I haven't seen one of these, so here's what I would like to see for DLC. Feel free to post your own ideas. I'll try to update the list as people post new ideas, and take ones down if they have highly negative feedback.

Characters:

- Blacksmith

- Dark Wizard Minion

- Troll Minion

- Mini Painter (ArchdukeMatt)

- Pink (Community?) Knight (Soldier117, image by ScottishMo)

- Tom Fulp (Soldier117)

- Dan Paladin (Soldier117)

- Princesses (chickenkiller22)

- The Fat Kid from AH (chickenkiller22)

- Vampire (generic) (Guffawer)

- Vikings (Swarm_Tyrant)

Weapons:

- Scythe

- Nun-Chuks (Spelling?)

- Medusa's Comb (Solider117)

- Lollipop (Guffawer)

- Torch (chickenkiller22)

- Sock (Green Orange)

- Lavalamp (Green Orange)

- Cutlass (Guffawer)

- Blacksmith Hammer (Guffawer)

- Pencil (Guffawer)

- Claw (Guffawer)

- Plastic Fork (Guffawer)

- Pinwheel (Guffawer)

Animal Orbs:

- Small form of the Magic Crystal (+1 everything)

- Animals with cosmetic effects on your character (ArchdukeMatt)

- Seal Orb, Gives regular traction on icy floors

- Pelican, Gives an HP boost to those you revive with CPR (Professor Choak)

- Mini Crasher/Crashling - Gives chance of double damage (Professor Choak)

- Angry face (From boss health bars), Increases Damage and Magic, but lowers defense (Green Orange)

- Elemental Skulls, Adds respective element to weapon (Green Orange)

- Medusa head, Freezes Enemies (Green Orange)

- Killer Bee, stings enemies, similar to Rammy (_OraNoS_)

- Rat, Prevents you from being posioned (Guffawer)

- Penguin, Adds ice damage to some of your hits (Guffawer)

- Spider, Shoots webs at enemies, who get stuck for a short while and must spin the analog stick, like the slime enemies (Guffawer)

Game Modes:

- Survival

Similar to the arenas, but with unlimited increasingly difficult waves of enemies (And bosses perhaps?). Online and Co-op would be a must. Leaderboards could keep track of who has survived the longest.

- Boss Time Attack

Fight through all of the games bosses (Any enemy with a health bar) in order and try to beat them in record time. Co-op and Online are a must. Leaderboards could keep track of the best times.

-Volleyball (shesjustaglitch)

Just like the Sand Castle boss, but against other players. If possible 4v4 teams would rock, but 2v2 is just fine. Online and Co-op are (again) a must. A more in depth topic can be found here.

- Stable/ Race (chickenkiller22)

"It should have a place for the animals you have ridden on (camel,alligator,deer,etc.) then there should be like a racing and obstacle game with them (like the abandoned woodmill level or whatever) you should either race and do obstacles. Try to chase a thief wagon and kill enemies, and stuff like that"

Online as well, of course.

- I Has A Mount (Arena) (Guffawer)

Like the Arena where you ride a horse, except there's also an Alligator and a Camel there. You only give damage when you're on a mount, and when you're on a mount, people can attack you. Only one of each mount is in the field.

- Beefy Wrestling (Arena) (Guffawer)

Everyone is beefy and in a wrestling-esque ring (with ropes at the side and an audience around you to boot!). You are permenantly beefy and you must fight to stay alive. Use your Beefy Mode knowledge to pummel the competition.

- Thief! (Arena) (Guffawer)

In a normal arena, there's a piggy bank in the middle with a Thief at the top looting it and throwing treasures down. Grab as much coins as you can before the 2 minute timer runs out. (Secret: If you attack the piggy bank long enough and do enough damage, it'll eventually burst, sending unlimited treasures into the air and back down to the ground faster than the Thief!)

And of course, more campaign levels are always welcome. Feel free to message me with any questions about the list, but please don't send me ideas. They go in the thread for everyone to see :D

some new Characters i would like is just some new colored knights i mean the knights already look amazing so i was thinking maybe we could have like a purple,pink,yellow,and black. ive seen in other topics where ppl have commeted on wanted a black knight i think this would be an easy fast idea to give ppl a bit of more choices to chose from the knights. and i like the idea yor talking about it sounds really good i back it

I thought I'd give this thread a little revival, considering the countless duplicates in the Castle Crashers forum at the moment

I propose a new animal orb, the cow from one of DanP's Newgrounds creations :D

You can see what I'm talking about here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/271264

I'm not sure what it would do, but I'm sure someone could come up with an idea ;)

You could also have the Flathead from this video as a character too.

That'd be awesome :D

Me 2...
Sorry, I thought only the wizard himself was confirmed. Where was the minion confirmed?

the wizard isn't going to be in the game as a playable character only the minion

Me 2...
Sorry, I thought only the wizard himself was confirmed. Where was the minion confirmed?

the wizard isn't going to be in the game as a playable character only the minion

P.S: Necromancer is the only playable boss.

this thread should be a sticky so people would stop making new ones
SECONDED

Please, Kelly?

Everytime I see a duped 'Character/Animal Orb Ideas' thread I die a little inside :(

Guest Shane64

The ninja level was lame because it ended abruptly, I would have loved to seen an island that you crash into and then you make your way to your boat again. After all that you end up in the desert.