• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Chibi 27

DLC Ideas Thread

PINK KNIGHT PINK KNIGHT PINK KNIGHT

Back on subject I want to see a mobster...

Nice all blak suit with black fadora (spelling? Its a hat)

Baseball bat... sheild is a breifcase and the magic is molatov

This may sound wierd and will probably never happen but what if they a DLC where you can make 3 of your own characters. Ex. a purple knight with darkness as its magic. you can choose its magic burst, magic shot, magic jump, and what it looks like and if you want to edit a go to character select and it will show a knight's shadow and a red question mark on it (there are 3 knight's shadows with red question marks). when you go into the edit a character screen you will see a grey knight and some options like head color, head type, body color, body type, shield color, magic burst, magic shot, magic jump, and magic combos like X,X,X,Y,Y. the magic you can choose from are fire, ice, lightning, poison, chainsaw, darkness, nature, light, health, wind, sand, normal, and skeletons (The Necromancer's magic) that is my DLC idea :D

click--> KAxi.gif Ox3q.gif uTeW.gif XGJV.gif

lol i was gonna say tom and wade fulp, but i see it was already said.

sarah palin?

lulz, I think I'd die of laughter

Guest SK-MB

Here are some ideas for the game.

I hope they are good

Charakters:

DesertHunter (looks like similar the ninja i mean so you can see only the eyes) (magic should be sand , for example if he shoot magic the enemy will be in a hole of sand like the effect from the blue knight)

Troll i mean the black small enemys in the thief wood

Birdkeeper (like Beenkeeper shoots bird=beens)

Dragon

Skeleton with amor and 2 horns on the head

Conehead Groom the undead version (this one by the cyclops the 2 , hes running like a zombie)

Musician (weapon likes a guitare a the beginning from the game)

Water Knight ( fight with water attacks)

Animal orb:

Animals should be get lvl up so they are stronger

a fly ( the enimies will be poisend)

a lizard (but not fly near the char, it should be run an could fight)

Charakters sould be to colour by the user

Different shields with stats

Different amors,helms with stats

Make it possible to use 2 swords or axes?

Only online charakters and make it possible to create more online accounts so that 2 3 or 4 could play with different accounts on 1 xbox 360 and need only 1 gold membership.

Arena fight with lvled chars but only online chars

weapons you can get only in the arena and only with the char who fights in the arena this char gets points and with this points he can by new weapons or amors the char who played in the arena schould be played too in the normal castle crashers

You could make a world in the heaven( a coulds world)

Make it possible chars could by mounts and (flying mounts)

Make it possible people could create a castle which can be attacked from other players but only if the owner is online so he can defend it

Regarding the Princesses as playable characters...

What happens when you beat the Barbarian Boss, Cyclops, or Ice King? Are two princesses going to kiss? I'm not sure what you think, but I doubt that's appropriate for a T-rated game.

Also, I would like a Dove animal orb. It would heal you 1/4 of the damage you deal. If 1/4 is too much, then less.

so many ideas... and no hope of any of them becoming an actual DLC.

Seriously, this thread should not contribute anymore ideas until we actually get the current DLC we were promised.

Oh well, guess Sims 3 and Prototype are more important now anyway

I'm not sure what you think, but I doubt that's appropriate for a T-rated game
Why not? There are plenty of lesbians who kiss in public, dood. So why not in a video game? :lol:
so many ideas... and no hope of any of them becoming an actual DLC.
Seriously, this thread should not contribute anymore ideas until we actually get the current DLC we were promised.
None of these ideas are listened to by The Behemoth, it doesn't matter what we post here. Its all just for fun. If The Behemoth wanted DLC ideas they'd make another thread anyway

Guest Mward92

OK i like the idea of a boss mode, fighting through all the games bosses, and have a store after every 3 or 5 bosses to get potions and such, and maybe at the end when you beat the final boss and fall on to the crystal in stead of the princess falling into your arms, maybe a CHAINSAW :?:

Personally i like earning my weapons and such so i would be really disappointind if the next DLC just gave you the chainsaw, id rather unlock it.

Personally i like earning my weapons and such so i would be really disappointind if the next DLC just gave you the chainsaw, id rather unlock it.
Me too. What really annoys me is those who beg for the DLC weapons when you play with them online :roll:

I paid for the DLC and they want me to give them the DLC weapons for free?! No wai! :lol:

It's not like they can actually keep the DLC weapon anyway, it will go away once they turn off their Xbox.
ORLY?

Well, good news there then. I might actually go around and give the DLC to everyone I meet online, just to disappoint them when it disappears :evil: It will stop them begging at least :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing a guy in a suit and some Tankmen.

Also, I think a new gamemode would be cool, like a Survival kind of thing. Basically never-ending arenas. There could be new arenas, too. Like the boat fight (against the Ninjas) and what-not.

Guest paycheck

Hello,

A lot of Great ideas in this topic but I didn't see many ideas on new levels (even though it is unlikely).

I think is would be awsome if once you got back to home castle (with the crystal) and the whole clown thing happens a connonball shoots through the wall. The castle is under attack from the british empire (the redcoats)

The redcats would be like the commoner only have a 3-pointed hat and a red shirt with two diagnol white stripes. They could hold either a british flag or rifle with bayonet. The magic would be

RT+Y rifle blast. Shoots rifle 3 times directlyin front more as magic is leveled up

RT+B shoots rifle

RT+A shoots downward exess of gunpowder carries him up.

There could be three new levels

#1 defend home castle, avoid large cannonballs, drive the british back home.

#2 Take over Buckingham Palace, Fight Boss King George he throws tea and runs around

#3 The brithish Colonies fight you

Feedback?

Guest paycheck

The rifles wouldn't shoot they'd be just like any other weapon

I would also like to see a final arena where you would fight everyone from the whole game only the amounts are times two so it would br like

2barbarians then 4 thieves then 6 pandas then 8 beekeepers then 10 coneheads etc...

Oh you could also unlock Redcoat by beating the whole game including DLC on insane with commoner

Someone people don't seem to care too much for as a playable character, but I think he'd be neat. The prince dood (in the machine, y'know, the one you get to knock off the tower).

If there were to be a rifle, it would have to be a unique bow and arrow.

Like how Bears have fish.

Edit: Someone here posted Tankmen, and maybe a new mount can be a tank!

: D

Whoo :!: I also got Kelly to sticky this thread as well :!: Double Whoo :!::D:D
At last!

If there is any new levels and characters to unlock for CC, hopefully it will be an expansion and not a separate game.

If there is any new levels and characters to unlock for CC, hopefully it will be an expansion and not a separate game.
They will be DLC, which is awesome

Dan isn't a fan of sequels, and has already promised us some story DLC packs too

They will be DLC, which is awesome

Dan isn't a fan of sequels, and has already promised us some story DLC packs too

What!? More info please.