Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Draw the mods a Triceratops

Dexide    361

I feel it is time to tell the Behemoth community the truth, we mods are all members of a top secret religious group. We all believe that the universe was created by an all mighty Triceratops. To please our three-horned lord, we sometimes offer pictures to him, so that he may marvel at their prettiness. The only problem is, we seem to have run out! Please help us stay on the good side of our herbivore lord, by contributing pictures of a Triceratops. The most eye-pleasing picture will receive a fabulous prize.

(Seriously, if a picture is posted here that is truly epic, I will try my best to find a prize for that user. Possibly a Behemoth t-shirt or something.)

Our four-legged master has recently shown interest in the science fiction genre of film, so any images involving science fiction will be more likely to please our long tailed master.

I have told our Triceratops Deity about this competition, and he has sent down to me the five commandments of picture drawing. I will type them down for all to see.

1. Though shalt not covet thy neighbor's drawing. The all mighty Triceratops will smite any plagiarists.

2. Though shalt have fun. The all mighty Triceratops does not care only about skill. Other criteria shall be considered, such as how fun the drawing is.

3. Though shalt not post nonconstructive criticism.

4. Though shalt not post inappropriate drawings.

5. Though shalt not complain if thine picture is not chosen to be the winning picture.

We hope to see some great drawings from the Behemoth community. Winning drawings will be chosen February 20, 2010.

Also, I was not sure if this belonged in Creationism, Forum Games, or here. So if a fellow Triceratops worshipper wishes to move this contest to a different forum, feel free to do so.

EDIT:

RESULTS

We are sorry that the winners took so long to be announced. The Triceratops Overlord is a very busy man, and we had to schedule a time to show him all of your drawings. So, without further ado, here are the winners of each category:

Jobertson is winner of "Top Triceratops!"

"Cutest Triceratops Overlord" was won by Complicated!

"This Drawing Made Us Happy" was won by A Cookie From The Abyss

"Totally Triceriffic" was won by Babbity_Rabbity The Great

Though only these drawings could win the contest, we loved each entry, and we thank you all for entering! Expect more contests soon! Winners, please PM kelly an address that can be shipped to!

FEL    184

Dino_III_by_Kazoofle.jpg

I worship them, too.

EDIT: Are we allowed a few extra attempts? I might wanna make mine detailed or something.

Dexide    361
Are we allowed a few extra attempts? I might wanna make mine detailed or something.

I have conferred with the Triceratops lord, and he has spoken to me. He states that users may make up to three submissions if they wish.

FEL    184
Are we allowed a few extra attempts? I might wanna make mine detailed or something.

I have conferred with the Triceratops lord, and he has spoken to me. He states that users may make up to three submissions if they wish.

/happydance

Man I knew you guys had a higher lord of some sort, but a triceratops? I never would have guessed. BRILLIANT.

Gonna start tomorrow, for I am far too tired from doing all of my procrastinated homework in one day.

Man I knew you guys had a higher lord of some sort, but a triceratops? I never would have guessed. BRILLIANT.

Gonna start tomorrow, for I am far too tired from doing all of my procrastinated homework in one day.

Please never use that word again...

SushiGummy    394

Dangit, Dexide, I knew you couldn't be trusted with the secret. You were SPECIFICALLY TOLD not to tell anybody about the almighty Triceratops lord. I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to sacrifice you. I'm thinking next Tuesday at 4:00, are you free then?

Denivire    6
Dangit, Dexide, I knew you couldn't be trusted with the secret. You were SPECIFICALLY TOLD not to tell anybody about the almighty Triceratops lord. I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to sacrifice you. I'm thinking next Tuesday at 4:00, are you free then?

*sigh* I'll get the robes... be sure to remember the giant salad bowl this time, okay?

Also, I have lately been lacking the favors of the Triceratops Lord. I want some help from them to get a project going, but I need more inspiration and motivation!

Bloob    582
I'll join! :D

Also, how many drawings can we have dude? One or one million? The power is yours! :lol:

I think it he said that we can have up to 3.

I'll probably enter over the weekend.

And since you guys are mods, shouldn't this be in Creationism? :lol:

I'll join! :D

Also, how many drawings can we have dude? One or one million? The power is yours! :lol:

I think it he said that we can have up to 3.

I'll probably enter over the weekend.

And since you guys are mods, shouldn't this be in Creationism? :lol:

Brownie points for you!

I actually was thinking that yesterday (tsk tsk Dex...), but I was like "Hmmm, let's test the members and see if they know what needs to happen here."

Moving thread!

Dexide.....what are we going to do with you? You know His Holiness doesn't enjoy being revealed to outsiders. Guess we really will have to sacrifice you. Such a shame.

Too all of the competing members, good luck. Maybe you all can help us regain the favor we lost because of Dexide. :D

SND Zag1    0
Perhaps if our tri-horned oversaur is very pleased by the drawings we will not have to sacrifice poor Dexide...

Someone better add lasers. :evil:

Then again, we haven't had a good Dexide-oriented sacrifice for awhile... :D

knew?

knew?

The T word...