• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abyssmal Cookie

Pokemon Soulsilver and Heartgold; Post Your Team!

662 posts in this topic

They are here! Let us rejoice with our pokemans! :D

Original Post:

These are remakes of Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Gold for the DS.

They Include many new features, and a feature that has been left out since Pokemon Yellow!

You can actually have a pokemon follow you around (and not just a Pikachu.)

Release date is 03/14/10.

Here's a Trailer:

Anyone else excited? Anyone else going to buy one?

Post your thoughts here. :)

Use this thread to share Friend Codes, Battle, Trade, and Whatnot.

For those too lazy to check that thread...

Rizyq:

Pearl (1) Friend Code:

4039-8203-8973

Soul Silver Friend Code:

2450-6812-7418

Slusheee:

Soul Silver Friend Code:

1033 3431 6634

I will probably buy one.

Off topic now... I hate those version exclusive pokemon... I think I have some sort of OCD...

I will probably buy one.

Off topic now... I hate those version exclusive pokemon... I think I have some sort of OCD...

It only sucks when you can't find someone to trade with :lol:

Thank god for the all-so-awesome online trading that they made available with Diamond and Pearl version, hopefully they'll keep that as it allows for people, much like myself, who don't have friends with Pokemon, or the exact same version as you.

I heard that you can also use these to battle people with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Not sure if it's true, but it's most likely.

It also comes out five days before my birthday! :)

Just a heads up for you guys, if you go to Gamestop by February 14 with your DS and a copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platnium, they will give you a Pikachu Colored Pichu. This Pokemon can be transferred to HeartGold and SoulSilver, and will trigger an event that allows you to get the Notched Ear Pichu.

Read all about it!

I'm gonna do this just because GameStop is right behind my house and they're so cute :)

Just a heads up for you guys, if you go to Gamestop by February 14 with your DS and a copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platnium, they will give you a Pikachu Colored Pichu. This Pokemon can be transferred to HeartGold and SoulSilver, and will trigger an event that allows you to get the Notched Ear Pichu.

Read all about it!

I'm gonna do this just because GameStop is right behind my house and they're so cute :)

Must. Get. That.

Hopefully I'll be able to get there.

A few freinds who don't plan to buy HG/SS or don't want that Pichu will be lending me their DS's as well. So I'll have 3 extras. If anyone wants one but doesn't have DPP or doesn't live near GameStop, I'll have some to give to people soon. Ask me, and we can work something out. :)

A few freinds who don't plan to buy HG/SS or don't want that Pichu will be lending me their DS's as well. So I'll have 3 extras. If anyone wants one but doesn't have DPP or doesn't live near GameStop, I'll have some to give to people soon. Ask me, and we can work something out. :)

I'll freakin give you an Arceus.

Awesome! :D

I don't think I live anywhere near a gamestop. :(

What kind of deal can we make?

I don't want Arceus or anything valuable. I just like you guys, so I'll give you them for whatever you want to trade. :)

I don't want Arceus or anything valuable. I just like you guys, so I'll give you them for whatever you want to trade. :)

I'll trade you an Arceus then.

Awesome...now if only I can get my wifi working again...

Sides, I'd gladly give you something good.

I'll look through what I have to offer in a few minutes.

Read all about it!

With my Gamestop's reputation, even something as simple as that they will probably mess up.

"Oh, we ran out"

"It's not working"

"This store doesn't participate in that"

"Ok, but only if you buy an EDGE card"

Read all about it!

With my Gamestop's reputation, even something as simple as that they will probably mess up.

"Oh, we ran out"

"It's not working"

Download stuff = no employees needed.

Read all about it!

"Oh, we ran out"

"It's not working"

Download stuff = no employees needed.

Don't worry, they will still screw up somehow

Read all about it!

"Oh, we ran out"

"It's not working"

I'll call before I step out of my house, just to make sure everything will work out. I know of 5 in the Boston area I can go to tommorow. I have an Edge card, though, so that won't be an issue.

Fingers crossed everything will work out! :D

Thanks for doing this Dexide.

And in addition to being kind to your fellow forumers, you get some cool pokemon like Arceus and Lugia.

It's a win-win situation. :)

*Readys up action replay :evil: *

Lame.

Real men just use the games they stole from friends to get their masses of event pokemans.

*Readys up action replay :evil: *

Lame.

Real men just use the games they stole from friends to get their masses of event pokemans.

Im gonna get the ROM for both games, Hack one play legit on the other

I went to GameStop, and the transition went smoothly. I walked in and said "Are you guys doing the Pichu thing?" The guy said "Yup." I said "I have more than on game, is that OK?" The guy said "Sure, that's fine."

So I'm ready with four extra Pikachu Colored Pichus for the first four people to ask for one. AC and Babbity already have the first two reserved.

Updated the Title Post with new information I gathered! :D

Also, anyone who is going to get one, which version will you get? Which starter will you choose?

Or if you're getting both, which starter will you pick on each version?

Updated the Title Post with new information I gathered! :D

Also, anyone who is going to get one, which version will you get? Which starter will you choose?

Or if you're getting both, which starter will you pick on each version?

Tough decision. Both have exclusives I like. I think I'm just going to get one, and have my best freind get the other. Doesn't really matter which one.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0