• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abyssmal Cookie

Pokemon Soulsilver and Heartgold; Post Your Team!

662 posts in this topic

I'd like another Dexide. :D

Sorry, there's only one of me.

Darn! :(

Ah well, a cloned pichu may suffice....

Sure, I'll clone one for you. I can't trade today, but I can tommorow. Just let me know when. Are you in the Eastern timezone?

Sure, I'll clone one for you. I can't trade today, but I can tommorow. Just let me know when. Are you in the Eastern timezone?

Pacific, sadly.

Thanks.

We might be able to trade tomorrow, I just hope it's not cold outside again.

What would you like this time? :P

Pacific, sadly.

Thanks.

Do you happen to have a Meowth? I don't really want anything rare. Lugia is worth two PcP's I think. :)

Pacific, sadly.

Thanks.

Do you happen to have a Meowth? I don't really want anything rare. Lugia is worth two PcP's I think. :)

Hmm...I might have a Meowth. I'll have to check.

Be sure to keep Lugia happy. :lol:

The originals were past my time. I was merely an infant!

Now, my late birth no longer mocks me, for I shall buy this game with glee!

Oh crap ,I better get my friend code from my Pearl version then :lol:

I'll give it to you later, Dexide, probably in a PM. I'm usually prepared to do this sort of thing as early as 12PM EST to as late as, well, 12AM EST :lol:

Dang, I need to beat Crystal sometime soon :P

I got stuck at the Elite four on it (I've beaten Gold, but my internal battery died, so no saving D: , but my Crystal works), I don't even remember my team, I think I had Meganium.

I think I'm going to pick Chicorita. Of course the other starters are good choices as well.

And how are we supposed to transfer the Pichu? I have the pichu on Diamond and have 1 DS

Pacific, sadly.

Thanks.

Can I get a cloned pichu too :oops: . I know for a fact that I have a meowth.

I just got my new DS :D

It came with another Pearl game, so once I get my 2 badges (or whatever) would you mind trading me a couple of them (ones fine, too, I can just dupe it.)

Thanks!

Ah, thanks to the generosity of Dexide, I was able to get a few events for myself too:

Mystry Mew

TRU Arceus

WISHMAKR Jirachi

Space C Deoxys.

*NEW* 10 aniv. Celebi.

I'll be giving this away today only, as the game I'm currently playing is from a friend. It's important to note that all WILL be clones.

Ah, thanks to the generosity of Dexide, I was able to get a few events for myself too:

Mystry Mew

TRU Arceus

WISHMAKR Jirachi

Space C Deoxys.

I'll be giving this away today only, as the game I'm currently playing is from a friend. It's important to note that all WILL be clones.

Wow.

I'd like those, if at all possible.

What would you like?

Mystry Mew

TRU Arceus

WISHMAKR Jirachi

Space C Deoxys.

Wow.

I'd like those, if at all possible.

What would you like?

Nothing, its a give-away. And before you ask, The Mew and the Deoxys are shiny, but they aren't hacked, 100% sure. FC? mine is 3438 4843 8482

Nothing, its a give-away. And before you ask, The Mew and the Deoxys are shiny, but they aren't hacked, 100% sure. FC? mine is 3438 4843 8482

Sweet. Thanks. :)

I'll try and give you some stuff worth while...

FC: 0258 6820 9017

When would you like to trade?

How bout' now?

How bout' now?

Um, ok. Just let me get my DS and 4 pokemon to trade.

Then I'm going to go outside and use a neighbor's Wi-Fi. Since mine isn't compatible.

Give me about 5 minutes, please. :)

Mystry Mew

TRU Arceus

WISHMAKR Jirachi

Space C Deoxys.

Awesome. I'd like those. I was going to do some trading on GameFaqs forums to see what I could get.

Do you still have my FC saved?

Mystry Mew

TRU Arceus

WISHMAKR Jirachi

Space C Deoxys.

Awesome. I'd like those. I was going to do some trading on GameFaqs forums to see what I could get.

Do you still have my FC saved?

OK, jcan you get on right now? i'll be on wifi.

LOL, sorry, im there now

*EDIT* Wachafok? you fail to respond each time we try to trade, hm, how about if I join one of your trades?

*EDIT2* On the plus side, I can now give away 10 aniv. Celebi!

LOL, sorry, im there now

*EDIT* Wachafok? you fail to respond each time we try to trade, hm, how about if I join one of your trades?

Ok.

Whenever I try joining yours it gives me an error and disconnects me.

Plus, it's freezing cold outside.

If we can't connect, can we get someone like Dexide to trade both of us and make a transfer?

Lemme grab my DS. I'll be the middleman here. Mosque, could you possibly give me two of each, so I can keep one, and give one to AC?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0