• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
5hane12

more than 12 achievements?

24 posts in this topic

I think BattleBlocks Theater should have more than 12 achievements how about 25 or 20 or 15 and more than 200G how about 250G, 500G or posibly 1000G

I believe that the maximum gamerscore obtainable depends on the price of the game.

I'm sure they'll come up with a reasonable amount, and awesome achievements.

they don't have a control over a lot of that stuff.

if they could, i'm sure they would have more, but that isn't how the system works.

IF the limit is indeed 200, then I'd rather have 20 achievements for 10 points each than have only 12. How about 200 achievements for 1 point each? =/

I really just hope that their are no really difficult achievement like the all you can quaff one :|

IF the limit is indeed 200, then I'd rather have 20 achievements for 10 points each than have only 12. How about 200 achievements for 1 point each? =/

I really just hope that their are no really difficult achievement like the all you can quaff one :|
i still never got all you can quaff and the versus one but what about 40 achievements for 5G each :D

Personally, I want there to be 12 achievements, since that's how it's been. as for the type of achievements, I don't want anything that's too impossible. for example, no achievements that involve leaderboards, unless it's like "get in the top 7 billion". I also hate mp achievements. I like unique achievements, like The Orange Box's "flushed" achievements.

I think 12 archievements are ok. Xbox Live Arcade games only gives you 200G, so I think that amount is fine. I just hope they make good archievements, like those funny, wich makes us play a lot to get it, not the ones "completed level ...".

This makes no sense, about the price of the game and how much gamerscore an arcade game can have.

Anyone care to explain dorito's dash of destruction?

I like the way you think

What about 2000 achievements for .1 point each?

That would be a boat load of achievements... AND

Microsoft has to deal with fractions!

I like the way you think

hehe.... thats genius muahahahah >:):evil::lol:

Anyone care to explain dorito's dash of destruction?

advergame.

free game on xbla.... stupid really. it is just one big advertisement. just like yaris(makes my eyes bleed)

microsoft changed the achievement policy in mid april this year to were a arcade game can now have thirty achievements with a gamerscore of 400 from the start of the game's release. minecraft and crimson dragon are the first iv'e seen to switch to this policy. hope this helps.

microsoft changed the achievement policy in mid april this year to were a arcade game can now have thirty achievements with a gamerscore of 400 from the start of the game's release. minecraft and crimson dragon are the first iv'e seen to switch to this policy. hope this helps.

Damn you lol, I was hoping to be the one to say that XD

Trials Evolution has like 25 achievements or something, I'm glad they increased the amount :)

Damn you lol, I was hoping to be the one to say that XD

Trials Evolution has like 25 achievements or something, I'm glad they increased the amount :)

yeah, i was wondering when they were going to increase it considering most arcade game are becoming better than retailed games lol.

Totally unrelated to BBT and Achievements, but "Section 8: Prejudice" on PSN had about 25 trophies or so, and a Platinum trophy. The game was $15 as well.

Hopefully BBT can match this.

They literally CAN'T. Microsoft limits all XBLA games to 12 achievements before DLC.

They literally CAN'T. Microsoft limits all XBLA games to 12 achievements before DLC.

They just changed their policy. Now all arcade games can have 20 achievements for 400 gamerscore. All of the arcade game in the arcade next promotion have that.

They just changed their policy. Now all arcade games can have 20 achievements for 400 gamerscore. All of the arcade game in the arcade next promotion have that.

Any games released in June or after are required to have 20 achievements for 400 gamerscore.

http://majornelson.com/2012/03/12/xbox-live-arcade-gamerscore-policy-change/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0