• Announcements

• megan

New Registrations can now post threads with mod approval   02/08/2017

Just updated the permission settings so New Registrations can post threads in all forums that Members can -- but the first 3 posts/threads will still need to be approved by a Moderator before being upgraded to Member status. Member status = ability to post without going through Approval Queue, ability to change profile and edit signatures, ability to us the Private Messaging system.    As a reminder, this Approval Queue is put into place to prevent spammers from coming in and dropping harmful or offensive messages & links all over the place.    Please note that the moderators will do their best to approve as quickly as possible, but it may take a day or two during busy times. Multiple posts with the same information will be deleted and will not count towards the 3 posts, so please be patient and we'll get to your posts ASAP. Thanks!   Also, as a new member of our community, please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in this thread:  Welcome to the Behemoth Forums! <3 
Guest Foxxtrot

BBT for PS3

124 posts in this topic

I know you haven't announced that it is only on 360 or anything but please please please make this for the PS3. I know so many people would buy it. It would be the coolest thing ever. ;)

P.S. I am so buying Castle Crashers when it comes on the PSN

Well, I figure they may release BBT for PS3 a year after they do for Xbox.

Like they're doing with CC.

But, that's assuming they can, have enough time, and are willing to work.

All in good time. Patience. :)

The game is not out yet, it just says that they haven't announced it on PS3 so its not like its an XBL exclusive.

i hate to tell you this but its only for xbla right now :shock: better luck next year :lol: I HAVE THE POWA OF XBOX IN MY HANDS :P ps this is gonna be locked cause there are tons of that same queston so yeah

i hate to tell you this but its only for xbla right now :shock: better luck next year :lol: I HAVE THE POWA OF XBOX IN MY HANDS :P ps this is gonna be locked cause there are tons of that same queston so yeah

Not necessarily. The only other PS3 thread for Battleblock Theater hasn't been posted in for months.

And keep in mind, while nothing I say is official because I don't work for The Behemoth, I've known them long enough to realize that they're very unpredictable. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a PS3 version of Battleblock Theater myself. ;)

Not necessarily. The only other PS3 thread for Battleblock Theater hasn't been posted in for months.

And keep in mind, while nothing I say is official because I don't work for The Behemoth, I've known them long enough to realize that they're very unpredictable. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a PS3 version of Battleblock Theater myself. ;)

lol pwn

I think any Behemoth game should be mult-platform, that way anyone can enjoy them :arrow: Just as long as they stick with tha Xbox, 'cause that's tha only console I have ;)

I think any Behemoth game should be mult-platform, that way anyone can enjoy them :arrow: Just as long as they stick with tha Xbox, 'cause that's tha only console I have ;)

I agree. I will be buying it on the 360, but ps3 owners should get it too.

lol pwn

lol ur right :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::x

yeah... I actually just purchased a PS3 Slim 250 GB :).

I have my xbox as well. I personally would love to have this game on PS3.

I have never played CC (well, just the demo) but am definitely going to pick it up once it is on PS3 considering the user base will be pretty big I am guessing.

I believe they said at one point that they'll get it on as many platforms as possible (not sure though if that was official from the behemoth). So since they're already working with PS3 stuff I'd say it's a possibility,

I vote yes on BBT going to PS3! That or wii, since those are the only ones i own. But i'm sure BBt will come to PS3 eventually. maybe not untill 2012 but oh well.

I vote yes on BBT going to PS3! That or wii, since those are the only ones i own. But i'm sure BBt will come to PS3 eventually. maybe not untill 2012 but oh well.

wait if u dont have xbox wat r u doin here considering none of the behemoth games arent released for ps3(yet)

I'm pretty sure theres some good chances of it going to psn with castle crashers going to it and all :D

wait if u dont have xbox wat r u doin here considering none of the behemoth games arent released for ps3(yet)

I'm here because CC is coming to PSN, and i am rather fond of what i've played at a friend's house of CC. Plus, why should it matter if i don't own an Xbox?

Yes, I second (or whatever) this motion. Many of my friends and I will buy every game that the Behemoth releases on the PS3 because we love the quirky humor and coop action! I think that it would be AMAZING for this to come to PS3, it would be a GODSEND! So please work on this and Alien Hominid for PS3! All of these games will be DAY 1 BUYS! Can not wait for Castle Crashers!

Seriously do you think that everyone at the Behemoth never thought of BattleBlock theater for the PS3 or Were adamantly opposed to it until this topic came up? The Xbox 360 is easier to program for so they do it there first. BattleBlock might be ported but complaining about stuff like this doesn't help at all. Complaining about exclusive things is what we have Wii and Xbox 360 fan-boys for. I wasn't serious about the last sentence there.

Yes, I second (or whatever) this motion. Many of my friends and I will buy every game that the Behemoth releases on the PS3 because we love the quirky humor and coop action! I think that it would be AMAZING for this to come to PS3, it would be a GODSEND! So please work on this and Alien Hominid for PS3! All of these games will be DAY 1 BUYS! Can not wait for Castle Crashers!

you know that Alien Hominid was released for PS2 right?

if CC goes well and BBT goes well - great on the 360 we might see BBt on the ps3, AWESOME!!!! :):D:):lol:

I hope in the future when the behemoth becomes big that can put their games on more platforms so all of the little mashmellows can enjoy their games. :)

I hope in the future when the behemoth becomes big that can put their games on more platforms so all of the little mashmellows can enjoy their games. :)

you are what i call i happy thinker!!!

no offense ps3 owners but yall always wanna hog our awesome xbox games. we never ask for your psn games. if you ps3 people give us infamous two it might be a worthy trade considering how generous wed have to be to except the offer.

:roll::roll::roll::x:x:x:evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!::!::!: