• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
P3+J3^u!

Cyclops plot curiousity

The Relationship of the Conehead (Groom/periwinkle) to the Cyclops is:  

77 members have voted

1. 1. The Relationship of the Conehead (Groom/periwinkle) to the Cyclops is:

• Cyclops is the father and Conehead the son
    • Conehead is the father and Cyclops the son
    • they are brothers
    • BFF (Best Friends Forever)
    • they are totally gay for eachother
    • Cyclops is gay and hopelessly in love with his buddy Conehead.
    • Doesn't matter, they are cyborgs anyway.

Ok, so the Periwinkle Groom obviously wanted to marry the green princess....but why did the Cyclops so such devotion to the periwinkle groom? Am I the only one who thinks the Cyclops is gay? I mean, play the Cyclop's Fortress level and you can clearly see that he decorates his particular area of volcanic ash with all kinds of "buddy-buddy" pictures of himself with the Periwinkle groom. I think the Cyclops had (has?) a huge crush on the Periwinkle groom.

I'm just sayin'.

Ok, so the Periwinkle Groom obviously wanted to marry the green princess....but why did the Cyclops so such devotion to the periwinkle groom? Am I the only one who thinks the Cyclops is gay? I mean, play the Cyclop's Fortress level and you can clearly see that he decorates his particular area of volcanic ash with all kinds of "buddy-buddy" pictures of himself with the Periwinkle groom. I think the Cyclops had (has?) a huge crush on the Periwinkle groom.

I'm just sayin'.

mmmm wow :lol:

Maybe the cyclops isn't even 100% living matter.

Maybe he was a dying cyclops who was taken in by the periwinkles, and was recontricted by the groom. To be a Cyborg.

And they became the bestest of friends.

And I think the cyclops lost all its living matter when in the lava, only the metal parts survived.

That could explain why the cyclops made robotic sounds in the wiz castle, and why it explodes on death.

They look and act just like BFFs (not in a gay way at all). If you noticed on the wall on the Cyclop's level, you'll see they did alot of BFF things together like fishing.

The reason his lair was all decorated is because it was a funeral for his friend. (He was going to barry him).

Thats IMO.

I felt really guilty for killing the groom though. Poor cyclops. :(

Not me :lol: That princess was mine for the picking

Ha, but there's like four princesses. Greedy.

Ha, I wish that one of them LOOKED exactly like Rina-Chan (Seeing as she voice acted all of them).

Ha, but there's like four princesses. Greedy.

Ha, I wish that one of them LOOKED exactly like Rina-Chan (Seeing as she voice acted all of them).

princess pimpin aint easy :D

They look and act just like BFFs (not in a gay way at all). If you noticed on the wall on the Cyclop's level, you'll see they did alot of BFF things together like fishing.

The reason his lair was all decorated is because it was a funeral for his friend. (He was going to barry him).

Thats IMO.

that's how i like to see it, too. they were good buddies. the cyclops and the conehead groom probably have more backstory than any other characters in the game.

of course, every single thing in the game is open to interpretation.

Thats IMO.

that's how i like to see it, too. they were good buddies. the cyclops and the conehead groom probably have more backstory than any other characters in the game.

of course, everything in the game is open to interpretation.

Ha, I smell a spin off happening.

Jokes.

If you were doing your business in another room and you came out to see your friend dead wouldn't you be sad and angry too? :o

would have been funny if she came out with TP stick to his foot :lol:

If you were doing your business in another room and you came out to see your friend dead wouldn't you be sad and angry too? :o

Yeah, exactly what I was trying to say.

I mean, especially with the cyclops crying and the music....I mean, screw the princess, there's like 3 others anyway.

It was a very sad scene indeed. Me and my friends thought that the Cyclops is the Grooms father hence why the fished and stuff like that but BFF could also be the right answer. The Green princess is my favourite so I had to fight the groom and the Cyclops.

RIP Cyclops and Groom Pierwrinkle Knight. :(

Its so OBVIOUS!!! Full Metal Alchemist, Cyclops is Groom's Bro man that he put into a metal body, and Groom was the only stud during the whole game that was gonna get some from the princess. But since Full Metal Alchemist in itself is gay, that just proves my point..EVEN FURTHER!!!

/case closed, castle crasher style!