• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
P3+J3^u!

Cyclops plot curiousity

The Relationship of the Conehead (Groom/periwinkle) to the Cyclops is:  

77 members have voted

1. 1. The Relationship of the Conehead (Groom/periwinkle) to the Cyclops is:

• Cyclops is the father and Conehead the son
    • Conehead is the father and Cyclops the son
    • they are brothers
    • BFF (Best Friends Forever)
    • they are totally gay for eachother
    • Cyclops is gay and hopelessly in love with his buddy Conehead.
    • Doesn't matter, they are cyborgs anyway.

But during the tall grass field level you see the cyclops taking the princess... I think the cyclops was a parent trying to get his/her son a wife. Why would a friend do a thing like that? :roll:

Man, that's exactly whut I was going to post. I think tha Cyclops' tha Groom's dad, kidnapping a bride for his nerdy, piano-greek son who could never get a date on his own. After years of seeing his son cry himself to sleep alone every Friday night, he finaly found a gurl who would soon be his daughter-in-law... only to find himself exiting tha restroom during tha wedding to find his son dead ( :'( )... And those d*** Knights were to blame!

Yea thats gotta be it i knew it couldn't have been a friend or a gay friend. I think thats the answer.

The Wizard and/or Necromancer created the Cyclops to guard the Periwinkle Knights/Organ Knight. He became good friends with the Organ Knight.

Eventually the events of Castle Crashers happen and the Organ Knight is killed. He comes out of the bathroom finding out that he had let his friend die, whom he was made to guard, and re-kidnapped the Princess in the heat of the moment. Blaming the knights for everything, he attacks them after they crash his fortress. He is defeated, and falls into the pit.

However, the Wizard and Necromancer come to resurrect him, due to having created him and having control over him. Thus, he serves them again/has his memory wiped, but still remembers his friend and brings him as a memory. Then the Castle Crashers reach the Wizards Castle, raid it, and defeat the Cyclops and Organ Knight (Again).

They both die, and become spirits, apparently going to Castle Crashers version of heaven.

So...

I believe the Organ Knight and Cyclops were servants of the Wiz/Necro, which explains them not becoming spirits the first time you win. However, the second time you win you break them from the Wiz/Necro's control, and actually die.

I feel weak for writing that.

I tend to think Conehead is the father, or they were just hetero best friends. Or in the words of Jay and Silent Bob, hetero life partners.

Off topic, but I love the wording of the poll options haha. "They are totally gay for each other", "Doesn't matter anyway, they're cyborgs". They made me laugh.

I tend to think Conehead is the father, or they were just hetero best friends. Or in the words of Jay and Silent Bob, hetero life partners.

Off topic, but I love the wording of the poll options haha. "They are totally gay for each other", "Doesn't matter anyway, they're cyborgs". They made me laugh.

Ha, and Jay is confirmed by Kevin Smith that he's Ambisexual.

Love Jay and Silent Bob.

I don't think the Cyclops is the dad because the Groom has two eyes. You clearly see them pop out of the helmet after you land on the cake. Unless the mother had two eyes, and no one has yet to see a family portrait including a mother let alone a portrait of the groom as a baby, I'll assume BFF.

You guys are all wrong :P Like I said, its either hetero life partners (BFF), or conehead is the father.

The cyclops is his "goonies" kid that he keeps in the basement most of the time, but takes him out occasionally (thus the pictures), but he wanted a chance at a regular life so he was looking for a mom. The reason he went out to get the princess for his dad.

You guys are all wrong :P Like I said, its either hetero life partners (BFF), or conehead is the father.

The cyclops is his "goonies" kid that he keeps in the basement most of the time, but takes him out occasionally (thus the pictures), but he wanted a chance at a regular life so he was looking for a mom. The reason he went out to get the princess for his dad.

Woah!

Now that I think of it, that actually works! :shock:

added in "brothers" and "cyclops gay and conehead straight" unfortunately this reset the poll counters. sorry! my bad. go forth and revote!!

:arrow:

kelly

just now saw this actually...yay! now I can vote!

it's just like wooting!, but less consumerist and more democratic.

added in "brothers" and "cyclops gay and conehead straight" unfortunately this reset the poll counters. sorry! my bad. go forth and revote!!

:arrow:

kelly

just now saw this actually...yay! now I can vote!

it's just like wooting!, but less consumerist and more democratic.

Since there is no option for cyclops being conehead's "goonies" child that he keeps in the basement, I just voted that conehead is the father and cyclops is the son. haha.

Guest Mumford

I think that the cyclops and the conehead/groom are brothers. I feel it is the cyclops more on the dad side being very strong and athletic and having one eye, and conehead/groom is the artistic brother that takes more from the mom's side and he is smaller smarter yet older. This explains why the groom/conehead uses the piano mostly to fight and the cyclops uses pure strength and throwing knives. This also has something to do at the end *spoilers* at the party the groom is using a harp but the cyclops is not there because he isn't too smart. :D just my opinion though.

But during the tall grass field level you see the cyclops taking the princess... I think the cyclops was a parent trying to get his/her son a wife. Why would a friend do a thing like that? :roll:

Man, that's exactly whut I was going to post. I think tha Cyclops' tha Groom's dad, kidnapping a bride for his nerdy, piano-greek son who could never get a date on his own. After years of seeing his son cry himself to sleep alone every Friday night, he finaly found a gurl who would soon be his daughter-in-law... only to find himself exiting tha restroom during tha wedding to find his son dead ( :'( )... And those d*** Knights were to blame!

This seems most logical to me...

Yea thats gotta be it i knew it couldn't have been a friend or a gay friend. I think thats the answer.

some of these stories are so elaborate! i am so glad we didn't have narrative so everyone can interpret it in their own way.

I've got this one pretty much pegged... It's all given away by one simple thing...

Whenever the Cyclops dies by falling in the lava he goes under and comes out flailing and screaming twice... THEN, just his hand comes out and sits for a second and he gives a thumbs up sign...

That's completely and totally 'Terminator 2' all the way.

The Terminator pulls that crap at the end of T2 when he has himself lowered into the lava.

terminator2newedint01.jpg

He goes under then sticks his hand out and gives a thumbs up to John Conner, who he had been protecting the whole movie. Before he does all this, he also tells John Conner something sappy about "I know now why humans cry"

Soooo... Cyclops was a cyborg who was supposed to protect The Periwinkle Groom, probably because the Wizard made him and told him too. He buddied up with the Groom, just like T2, and learned to be somewhat human in the process. He fails and cries about it (a twist on the T2 ending), but meets the same fate, thumbs up and all. I guess when he's brought back he keeps doing what he had been doing, which was protecting and mourning the groom's corpse, or now resurrected corpse because of the necromancer...

idk my bff cyclops?

Something like that. I'd say best friends or brothers. Note the pictures and portraits of them later on in the Cyclops Fortress.

Ok, so the Periwinkle Groom obviously wanted to marry the green princess....but why did the Cyclops so such devotion to the periwinkle groom? Am I the only one who thinks the Cyclops is gay? I mean, play the Cyclop's Fortress level and you can clearly see that he decorates his particular area of volcanic ash with all kinds of "buddy-buddy" pictures of himself with the Periwinkle groom. I think the Cyclops had (has?) a huge crush on the Periwinkle groom.

I'm just sayin'.

Dude, I totally agree! The picture with the cyclops holding the fish is a dead give-away. lolz. The cyclops LOVED the lil' guy, and the lil' guy just wanted to marry and flee the scene. Why do you think the cyclops was in the bathroom so long anyway? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Cyclops = my favorite regardless of his 'in-the-closet' sexuality. He's just funny and all emotional. And by the way, a cyclops cant have a conehead/periwinkle for a brother or a son, that doesn't make sense to me.

Edit: Although Warbaby has made an EXCELLENT point!!!! :idea:

idk my bff cyclops?

Something like that. I'd say best friends or brothers. Note the pictures and portraits of them later on in the Cyclops Fortress.

I think that he wanted to die so he could be with the groom right?

Cyclops is a generic evil cyclops and the periwinkles are is evil minions. The Periwinkle Groom was his best periwinkle, like the "Employee of the Month", hence the BFF photos. Cyclops is just really, really, whiny. :shock:

I've got this one pretty much pegged... It's all given away by one simple thing...

Whenever the Cyclops dies by falling in the lava he goes under and comes out flailing and screaming twice... THEN, just his hand comes out and sits for a second and he gives a thumbs up sign...

That's completely and totally 'Terminator 2' all the way.

The Terminator pulls that crap at the end of T2 when he has himself lowered into the lava.

terminator2newedint01.jpg

He goes under then sticks his hand out and gives a thumbs up to John Conner, who he had been protecting the whole movie. Before he does all this, he also tells John Conner something sappy about "I know now why humans cry"

Soooo... Cyclops was a cyborg who was supposed to protect The Periwinkle Groom, probably because the Wizard made him and told him too. He buddied up with the Groom, just like T2, and learned to be somewhat human in the process. He fails and cries about it (a twist on the T2 ending), but meets the same fate, thumbs up and all. I guess when he's brought back he keeps doing what he had been doing, which was protecting and mourning the groom's corpse, or now resurrected corpse because of the necromancer...

I remember that and totally agree,

BODYGUARD BUDDIES!