Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nittany

PS3 version

Guest Nittany

With Castle Crashers coming to PS3, I am pumped! However, I can not help but feel it is bittersweet because I would also love to play Alien Hominid. My question is, would it be possible for you at the Behemoth to make a PS3 version. Obviously, it would be follish for me to ask you of this with me being the only one pulling for this idea. Of course, I have many friends who want this game and would buy it, just as they will buy Castle Crashers, on day 1. Thank you for all of your help guys!

Guest Nittany

I suppose there is, but I think it would be great to have the PDA levels and trophies available. Also, online coop if it possible would also be cool!

PLEASE BEHEMOTH! I think the PS3 version gets the short end of the stick in terms of arcade games and I think that the Behemoth has the potential to change that and set a new standard for all video game developers, downloadable and disk-based retail games!

Guest Nittany

So, does that mean that we may eventually see Alien Hominid on the PS3? That would be great, and it is not like I am asking for it tomorrow, I would just love to be able to play it someday, even if it is a year off.

So, does that mean that we may eventually see Alien Hominid on the PS3? That would be great, and it is not like I am asking for it tomorrow, I would just love to be able to play it someday, even if it is a year off.

I think that's exactly what they mean but not in a near future maybe a few years from now.

I would give my left nut and/or a kindly worded love letter to see Alien Hominid HD released on PSN some day. I'm a patient man, so I'm not RUSHING THE DEVZ or anything like that. Just one more small voice in a chorus of fan support and encouragement.

I would give my left nut and/or a kindly worded love letter to see Alien Hominid HD released on PSN some day. I'm a patient man, so I'm not RUSHING THE DEVZ or anything like that. Just one more small voice in a chorus of fan support and encouragement.

I second that. Alien Hominid for the PS2 was amazing.

So then play it again :P

So then play it again :P

I'm not about to bust out my PS2 though, and it wouldn't be in full HD glory. :P

And my disc got scratched a while ago and stopped working :/

Guest andresin

I couldn't stop thinking back at Alien Hominid when I first knew about Castle Crashers.

It remind me of the when I went to Comic Con and they had it on display and ready to go for the PS2 and Gamecube.

I didn't buy it that time, but wished I did until I finally got my own PS2 copy.

The game was hillarious and it was a blast to play.

I relized now, that the fun in Castle Crashers has this yellow aura inside.

And I know there's not enough time to spend brining back old games to new generation consoles, but if it was made for the 360, it shouldn't be hard to go for the PS3 version, when there was already one for the PS2.

Nittany, I'm 100% with you!

Please bring back Alien Hominid into the PS3.