• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boradam

Mafia Round Four: A.L.D.I.B.U.W. *Man found dead*

462 posts in this topic

A.L.B.U.W. Stands for "A Lovely Day In (a) Blown Up World"

What is Mafia? It is a Murder mystery forum game created by I crash castle's, But i have now taken over it, As he no longer exist's

Also you may join one of the empty slot's since it started, But if you do, You will die if you are attacked no matter what, Unless you are the last man against a murderer.

The Setting

Setting: Taking place after a Nuclear war, The town was the only place that was'nt destroyed (Completely that is...) When the bomb's dropped..

Area: The Game take's place in Australia

Mutation's:

You are allowed to mutate yourself in one way, This is type of custom role. Example; 'Ghoulish Doctor: Boradam' Or 'Lobstar Fisherman/woman: Person here'

List of mutated players

Abyssmal cookie: He has a third eye on his stomach and his left arm is a slightly burned tenctacle

Role's:

Mafia: The main bad guy's of the game, Basically there goal is to kill everyone except themselve's.

Innocent's: The good guy's of this game, Once someone is murdered, It's their goal to find out who's guilty, And find thing's out from the clue's

The Phantom: This "Phantom" is someone similar to the Pychopath in Round three,

But instead, They may only kill THREE people in the game, After they do this, They can either commit suicide, Thus removing them from the game, Or act as a normal citizen. Also their goal is to survive with innocent's.

Doctor: The doctor can heal people who have been attacked by the mafia or the Phantom. (See Rules)

Rules:

Lynching: When someone is murdered, Or wounded, Player's can vote to lynch people, Whoever has 4 vote's against them, Or the most vote's after 2 hour's of the murder, Will be executed.

Murder: If you are in the mafia, Or you are the Phantom, You must PM Me who you want to kill, Then the person attacked will have a certain amount of minute's for the victim to be healed by the Doctor, If he doe's not come, He die's (See Role's)

Healing: The doctor is the only one who can heal, Someone who is attacked can be healed by the doctor by posting within a designated time limit, If they are late for more then 30 second's after the time limit end's, The victim die's, If they are less then 30 seconds late, The victim will live, But the victim will lose their ability to lynch.

Also the doctor may not heal themselve's.

Sherrif in a Chicken Suit: Spartan CXVII *Dead*

Deputy: Fel the Ferret *Dead*

Cook: Mooseman12 *Dead*

Hunter: Scaler193 *Dead*

Scavenging Doctor: Da milk man *Dead*

A Traveling mutan Artist: Mabelma *Dead*

The Single Traveler:

Angry Max: Complicated *Dead*

Caravan Merchant: Abyssmal Cookie *Dead*

Caravan Guard 1:

Caravan Guard 2:

Lobstaran (Lobster-Human):

Town Guard 1:

Town Guard 2: Roflcopter *Executed*

Shady traveler in black clothes: Slusheee *Executed*

B.S.M. (Big Scaly Mutant): Roflolomg *Dead*

I'm thinking about going with a Post nucelar setting, :P But we'll see what abyssmal cookie thinks before i update this..

I'm thinking about going with a Post nucelar setting, :P But we'll see what abyssmal cookie thinks before i update this..

I like the post-nuclear idea.

I call I get to be a giant mutated lobster.

If we do Post-Nucuelar war, I already have a Sig ready for it..

I am prepared.

I was thinking a Prohibition Era U.S.A, but Post-Nuclear Apocalypse works for me as well.

You can thank fallout for the idea.

I play that game way to much, Anyway's grab yer spots now.

I call spot eleven is mine and is a giant mutated lobster.

Spot eight is mine.

Eat your heart out, Roflcopter.

I'll think of Post-Nuclear Role Playing Game Role soon enough. :lol:

Mutants are a step in the right direction, though. Why not infuse some lobster? I can see it working.

Fel, the Lobster-Ferret-Lady, armed with a vintage Thompson Sub-machinegun, spraying lead, hitting all 15 other players; even her own mafia members.

Game over.

Next round! :lol:

Lobstar*

No lobsters, Only Lobstar's.

Starfish fused with lobsters, Making a weird mutant.

Thar be no lobster's.

Phail.

I preserved a bucket of lobsters to mutate for a time like this.

You have been prepared for quite some time then.

Yes... I myssself was pressserved in the body of a sssnake sssince the legendary psssychopath was killed...

Intresting, I will updatez this tomorra mornin, Night lurkers, And Fel. and Milkman, and anyone else looking at this.

Let's start some character formation. Maybe get some general characters. I can add some:

• Outlaws
    Mutants
    Field Doctors
    Merchants
    Farmers
    Punks
    Ex-Military(?)
    Engineers

Fel, I was preserved without a head. Don't feel too bad about being a snake. I'm headless, riddled with holes and all bruised up. The fiends. They should make it cleaner next time, even when I refuse to die.

Can I have spot numero uno? I knew it was Fel, I always knew. See I told you playing Mafia changes people.

I'll be spot 7. But how come the last round was done quickly? And I died of Zombie Cancer?

You got impaled by a spear, But you had zombie cancer.

Hopefully i'm here this time...

last time my brother hogged the computer, and by the time i got on, it was over :cry:

I'll be spot 16, which is a large scaly monster with sharp fangs & claws. despite his outward appearance, this guy is as soft and lovable as a teddy bear (unless he's the Mafia...)

:arrow:

Hopefully i'm here this time...

last time my brother hogged the computer, and by the time i got on, it was over :cry:

I'll be spot 16, which is a large scaly monster with sharp fangs & claws. despite his outward appearance, this guy is as soft and lovable as a teddy bear (unless he's the Mafia...)

:arrow:

I don't think we can have that much customization :P

And can I change my spot to 14 instead?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0