• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
akmk5252

ART.ARt.Art.art.

38 posts in this topic

Certainly better than your other art.

I see everything you draw is box shaped. Anyway that's fine but somethings you might want to work on is taking your time with long lines, I see the collar if very bendy, so just take your time with that or even get a ruler if one is handy ;)

somtimes the things i draw are circle or oval or very oddly shaped :P

i dont like the thing i draw to be realistic i like them to be very basic shapes even when people (you babbity and many others) criticize me about it :(

i dont like the thing i draw to be realistic i like them to be very basic shapes even when people (you babbity and many others) criticize me about it :(

Constructive criticism is a good thing. ;)

And I think you should try perfecting the lines and maybe coloring it, then it might look much better in some cases. Maybe make it somewhat "shiny". Just an idea.

no. :|

Well, you don't have to be rude. And I loathe that smiley.

And what part of "Just an idea." don't you get?

lol srry that was a cruel joke

also to

yeah you like it

was that a no?

i didnt even see the mistake at first i really dont like to spend too much time on thing because i do to much when its fine the way it is ,, :(

It's just constructive criticism like Fel said. But anyway, it's a nice idea but if you really want to be some super-fantastic art guy you can't just draw box people

hmmm.you should try to...no.idk.it's not perfect enough.maybe it's just because of your capture system

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/monstazcansmile/ninja

so there is a ninja i drew recolored the attempted too shade please tell me how it is

:D

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mons ... l-earth-is

Super metaphor check it out^^^

Alright...

The ninja... That shading you did over the side/middle of the face is alright.

But shouldn't it be a little curved? Being that faces are not perfectly flat...

The Earth.. Well... Honey, it's... Unrealistic and a little amateur. I'm sure that you would like to up your creativity level, and the best way to accomplish this is to look at some actual pictures, trace the lines with your eyes, pay attention to the certain colors, and DON'T MAKE THE LAND SURFACES BULGE OUT OF THE ACTUAL CIRCULAR EARTH.

To be honest, this art could be much better. It's really blurry, and is unappealing to look at. You should work on flat colors or even getting some outlines in there.

The dog looks nice. If you want to improve on it, learn how to scan it in and edit it digitally. This is difficult to master, but would definitely help you in the long run (My art is done this way). The easiest way would to get paint.net and trace the lines with the line tool. But there are more than one way to get it in digitally.

Your doing great, but it can be much better. Don't be afraid to look up some tutorials on how to do digital art. You might be surprise on what you can do!

To be honest, this art could be much better. It's really blurry, and is unappealing to look at. You should work on flat colors or even getting some outlines in there.

The dog looks nice. If you want to improve on it, learn how to scan it in and edit it digitally. This is difficult to master, but would definitely help you in the long run (My art is done this way). The easiest way would to get paint.net and trace the lines with the line tool. But there are more than one way to get it in digitally.

Your doing great, but it can be much better. Don't be afraid to look up some tutorials on how to do digital art. You might be surprise on what you can do!

thank you you really made my day for saying that :D

also thank you for being honest about the digital ones being too blurry i thought it looked good so thanks for saying it doesnt, i wont use that feature again :D

EDIT: tried it in paint.net ;)

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mons ... e/rob0t-v2

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0