Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boradam

Mafia round six -Canceled-

95 posts in this topic

The mafia games are over for a while, This round is allowed to be remade after six months pass.

Day this was put in was May 12th 2010.

The plot is simple, Red team has two spys, They sent them into Blu base, And now "THERE'S A RED SPY IN THE BASE!?!??! PROTECT THE INTELLIGENCE!!!!11!11!!1", If you did not understand, Red spys are to kill off all the Blu's, And then take their intelligence... The Medic's Medigun broke, So no more doc's.. And spies can backstab you, No chance of survival then!

Also if you noticed, I rehauled everything, The rules are back to the original (Sortof)

Rules:

The Red Spies(Mafia) Rules: PM Me who you want to kill, And they will die! 1 Kill per thirty minutes!

The Blu Team(Non-Mafia) Rules: When someone dies, You will investigate the clues left behind(If any were left that is), And will vote you lynch someone, Person with the most votes against them will be executed, Also the Red's will try to pose as Blu team. (Not hard to guess lol)

Blu Pyro: Fel the ferret

Blu Solider: Mabelma *Murdered*

Blu Medic: Mooseman112 *Teamkilled* (Executed)

Blu Engineer: Da Milk Man

Blu Spy:

Blu Scout:

Blu Sniper: Spartan CXVIII

Blu Sentry Gun: Basilisk

Blu Heavy Weapons Guy:

Blu Demoman: Scarabix *Backstabbed!*

Old Lady Announcer: Scaler193 (Because i just can't give the option to someone else)

i'll take the peasant n°2,if you can rename it "dwarven shields seller"

You know im the shady man. You shouldnt even give the option to anyone else.

Haven't played in some time so I'll go with the Heady Chiefy.

Wait a minute...

So the Psychopath can only kill 1 person total, and there's only a 50% chance of that person dying?

I think that ruins the purpose of the Psychopath.

Why does everything have to be new? And yes one kill, You'll see why (Hopefully) later on... And i can't let anyone else customize their characters :/

Because after 5 rounds this gets uninteresting. And plus I just wrote a big thing on gimmicks

i hope i can make the round 6 and use the classical mafia rules (werewolf)

Why does everything have to be new? And yes one kill, You'll see why (Hopefully) later on... And i can't let anyone else customize their characters :/

Fine :roll: ... :P I can't stay mad at you.

look! a bird!

Do we really need these kind of posts in this topic?

For a new thing why dont we have a hold that keeps someone that were either trying to get killed or were convinced there crazy.Make a judge person who cant read anything in the topic and you pm him and tell him the case (or made up case) and he will decide to send him to the hold or not. And killers can get them there.

For a new thing why dont we have a hold that keeps someone that were either trying to get killed or were convinced there crazy.Make a judge person who cant read anything in the topic and you pm him and tell him the case (or made up case) and he will decide to send him to the hold or not. And killers can get them there.

Er... Gonna pass on that idea, I have one already.. Gonna edit it in soon.

EDIT: The keeper has been added, I need a new name for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0