• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rizyq

Minecraft

205 posts in this topic

Anyone played/heard of this game?

Game Description (Outdated):

A thread popped up about it, so I decided to make one about the game it self (the other was about custom skins)

It's basically a sandbox mining/building game.

There's currently two free modes, Creative, and Survival.

In survival, you... survive. You can break blocks, to get that type of block (Or a similar one)

Ex. You break a tree, you get planks, you break grass, you get dirt.

And there are a bunch of monsters trying to attack you.

And, Creative, this is currently the only Multiplayer mode.

In creative, you get infinite blocks of each type, and you just... build stuff.

There are a lot of griefers, people who destroy your stuff for no reason, though.

But, if that server has good ops (Mod like people) they get banned quickly.

If you're looking for a good server, look at Bombtech01's Server, I play on there, and I'm an Op. It's up most of the time, and everyone is really friendly.

Also, there are two (well, really one) not-free modes, which you have to buy the game to get. The In(f)dev modes. The in developement modes. (Btw, the game is in Alpha version right now)

Indev offers a lot more stuff than regular survival. It has actual pickaxes, weapons, armor, crafting, smelting, and epic Dynamic lighting.

Infdev, is indev, but on an infinite map (Well, It's apparently actually 3x larger than the earth, which is big enough)

Pretty soon they're gonna be adding multiplayer survival (Which, probably, will be in beta, and it'll be like the current indev mode)

If you're interesting, or have some time, check it out

http://www.minecraft.net

http://www.minecraft.net

Anyone who's interested in buying it, but not sure if you can run it, or will like it, check out this demo!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/19/download-the-minecraft-demo/

Yes! I play Minecraft. My friend and I purchased the game. The indev is rather nice, if you ask me. I'd suggest getting it. The updates are still coming in steadily.

You can see me as 'Da.Milk.Man'.

Original, I know.

I heard about it from VG Cats, but I never actually played it.

Maybe I will sometime.

Haha. 1,000 of the accounts there belong to my friends and I. Best way to avoid bans ever. Of course, that was before it cost money.

Haha. 1,000 of the accounts there belong to my friends and I. Best way to avoid bans ever. Of course, that was before it cost money.

Wow, so you grief D: IP bans, btw.

And, multiplayer if free.

Yes! I play Minecraft. My friend and I purchased the game. The indev is rather nice, if you ask me. I'd suggest getting it. The updates are still coming in steadily.

Original, I know.

You should check out Bombtech01's Server, it's pretty cool.

I just got the game today :D

Wow, so you grief D: IP bans, btw.

And, multiplayer if free.

Original, I know.

You should check out Bombtech01's Server, it's pretty cool.

I just got the game today :D

W/e it's still my fault that it's popular.

They should give me free stuff and renew my credit card, even though I crashed every server that banned me.

Double post:

Oh lawdy, did I kill this topic?

Lol, I dunno, I think I forgot to reply or something...

What exactly did you do to crash them? O.o

Wait is this game some block game, Or is it something pretty good?

Wait is this game some block game, Or is it something pretty good?

I think it's lik Roblox

I can't remember if its my cousin or someone i babysat who played that game. They used Boradam as a username or something. :x

I can't remember if its my cousin or someone i babysat who played that game. They used Boradam as a username or something. :x

Is that the origin of your username?

No... I said they used it... Based off of this one, Which i use in alot of things.

No... I said they used it... Based off of this one, Which i use in alot of things.

Oh. That makes sense

Anyways, I still need an answer from someone who plays this.

It's a "block game" but it's actually fun.

There's a free Surivival mode, which you gotta kill monsters, and collect blocks and such... Which really isn't good, as it's the alpha version.

And there's Creative, which is also free, and you have unlimited blocks and just.. build stuff, and it's the only mode which has multiplayer.

Then there is In(f)dev modes, which are epic versions of survival.

There's equipment (Axes, Pick axes, swords, armor, etc.) Lighting, crafting, and a lot of other stuff. And, Infdev, has an "infinite" map, which is awesome.

Soon there will be Multiplayer In(f)dev modes, which will hopefully be awesome.

I'd reccomend checking it out, and definitely don't judge it on the free survival mode.

Try some multiplayer. If you're looking for a server, I'd reccomend Bombtech01 server, as it doesn't have a spawn jail, and the majority of people are nice.

It's not really like Roblox, though. Just... different.

And, remember, it's still currently in Alpha stage, but hopefully Beta will be soon.

How much is it?

At the moment, since it's in Alpha, it's 9.99 Euros, or like 13.5 USD

When it goes into Beta it'll be 15 Euros, and 20 Euros when it's released.

found your server today by accident and left you a sign so that you could bask in my glory 8-)

I still can't believe I get 10 fps in a game about blocks.

I get scared in this game too easily. Probably because I'm so jumpy when I'm in a cave

Time for a revival?

Notch just added slow walk today which means no more falling off of precipices.

Plus the online survival has been greatly improved over the last couple weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0