Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zarlighttusk

I will be gone

23 posts in this topic

During June 2nd through the 15th I will be gone on a missions trip to Uganda. I'm not exactly sure what I will be doing but I signed up for construction and we should be doing door-to-door evangelism. Most of you probably won't miss me, so, no being too serious without me. Please pray for a productive trip. I will try to update this picture. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27635349@N05/4632936271/

Well have fun!

We'll miss another active member but you can't always be on all the time

Real Life stuff > forum activity

We'll miss another active member but you can't always be on all the time
:cry:
Real Life stuff > forum activity
I consider my contributions to the forum quite productive. Due to the fact that I do not attend a public school it's not often I get to share my views. But this trip 'll be great.
Well have fun!
Thanks!

I wish you the best on your trip to Uganda. Whatever you're doing, I know you'll be doing it to help. It goes without saying that is very kind of you, but I hope you have some fun, too. Retreats are nice, but helping another is what should be going on. You know, pay it forward.

God speed!

Unless you're a missionary.

Uhh, OK. Not sure what you mean.
I wish you the best on your trip to Uganda. Whatever you're doing, I know you'll be doing it to help. It goes without saying that is very kind of you, but I hope you have some fun, too. Retreats are nice, but helping another is what should be going on. You know, pay it forward.
Thanks, I must say, last time I went we did construction and then my grandpa took me, my mom, and my cousin on a safari. The safari really didn't compare to working on the orphanage and evangelizing.

Thanks everyone else!

God speed!

Someone who goes around the world, teaching foreign, usually third world, countries their religion. I might have spelled it wrong, but Im to lazy to check.

God speed!

Smeone who goes around the world, teaching foreign, usually third world, countries their religion. I might have spelled it wrong, but Im to lazy to check.

I know what a missionary is. I was just, oh never-mind.

Smeone who goes around the world, teaching foreign, usually third world, countries their religion. I might have spelled it wrong, but Im to lazy to check.

I know what a missionary is. I was just, oh never-mind.

ARE YOU VIET CONG?

NAME AND RANK SOLDIER!

ARE YOU VIET CONG?

NAME AND RANK SOLDIER!

How dare you associate me with that Communism! But, back on topic.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0