• Announcements

• emil

Forum Update!   09/27/2016

Hi Everyone!   We've just updated our forum so you might notice some changes here and there. For the most part it should work the same as it always has with the exception of some new features and design changes. If you see any issues, just click the orange 'Support' button floating at the bottom of the page and let us know.    Thanks!  
    • emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R34P3R

R34P3R's Cartoon Artshow ~ Avatar/Signature's Requests

32 posts in this topic

Please hold the applause.

I aim for a cartoony look in my art, and while I know it's not perfect, I do enjoy the look of it for now. I have several handrawn comics (somewhere in some buried thread), alongside my tablet colored artwork. Any feedback, criticism, or hate mail will be accepted thoroughly. I will do my best to update frequently.

Teary-

sad-1.jpg

Black 'N White Fox-

Fox-1.jpg

Drowsy-

Tired-1.jpg

Devil Art-

Devil-2.jpg

Angry Face-

Angry-1.jpg

If anyone would like to request and Avatar or Signature, I'd be happy to attempt to draw one. All Avatars/Signatures will be posted below.

TF2 Scout [isco/Avatar]-

TF2-1.jpg

Red Rust [Avatar]-

R34P3R_edited-1.jpg

Living Life [signiture]-

Signiture_edited-1.jpg

Castle Crashers MLG [sig]-

ccMLG.jpg

Castle Crashers MLG 2 [sig]-

CCMLG2.jpg

TFK [The Forgotten Knight/Sig]-

TheForgottenKnight.jpg

Again, I will update as I go.

pretty good :o

He's lying...

I dont think so, anyway, the first one (I think) is the best of them. The second lacks life or something.

I like the third one it reminds me of Ferb and second one reminds me of Sonic and first reminds me of the kid and that tiger

I like the third one it reminds me of Ferb and second one reminds me of Sonic and first reminds me of the kid and that tiger

"that kid w/ the tiger" is from a comic called: Calvin and Hobbes

Updated with a new photo "Devil Art".

Also, if anyone would like an Avatar or signature, I'd be happy to (attempt) to draw one.

Also, if anyone would like an Avatar or signature, I'd be happy to (attempt) to draw one.

Can i have an avatar plz?

What are you looking for?

What are you looking for?

The Scout. From TF2

Devil Art-

Devil-2.jpg

I like this.

I like the shading.

I like how it shows both sides of its mouth. It's well done and looks cool.

I like the use of red. It makes it seem monstrous and evil.

You could improve on the eye, though.

Give it a feeling of depth, by making the black somewhat a gradient where it gets darker the closer to the middle.

Or maybe give it some kind of glow, which would make it look like it could see into your soul or something. Maybe a lighter red for that.

Devil Art-

Devil-2.jpg

I like this.

I like the shading.

Give it a feeling of depth, by making the black somewhat a gradient where it gets darker the closer to the middle.

Or maybe give it some kind of glow, which would make it look like it could see into your soul or something. Maybe a lighter red for that.

Thanks. For that picture I was trying to make some-kind of "Burnt Eye" effect. I'm working on getting used to Photoshop, so hopefully I can aim towards a better understanding of the program, and maybe even editing/re-doing that photo.

On the topic of learning Photoshop, I've been trying to make somewhat of a sig. As long as cropping the image, I feel as though I could've added a black border, but couldn't figure out how. Anyhoe, here's the product~

ccMLG.jpg

Devil Art-

Devil-2.jpg

I like this.

I like the shading.

Thanks. For that picture I was trying to make some-kind of "Burnt Eye" effect. I'm working on getting used to Photoshop, so hopefully I can aim towards a better understanding of the program, and maybe even editing/re-doing that photo.

On the topic of learning Photoshop, I've been trying to make somewhat of a sig. As long as cropping the image, I feel as though I could've added a black border, but couldn't figure out how. Anyhoe, here's the product~

ccMLG.jpg

You should have put Sarges shotgun in there, But otherwise, AWESHUMEZ.

More like Epic art, pretty good man

Thanks. For that exact image, I was aiming for a "Burning alive" effect. That was quite a while ago, but I think it came out good. Again, I've made an "MLG Castle Crashers" signature, I liked the idea of the first one and tried to make this one more in the MLG symbol tradition. I think this might be my last for now, and I could draw a tad more. ~

CCMLG2.jpg

Thanks. For that exact image, I was aiming for a "Burning alive" effect. That was quite a while ago, but I think it came out good. Again, I've made an "MLG Castle Crashers" signature, I liked the idea of the first one and tried to make this one more in the MLG symbol tradition. I think this might be my last for now, and I could draw a tad more. ~

CCMLG2.jpg

There is some kind of problem with your photobucket account, i cant see the images :(

CCMLG2.jpg

There is some kind of problem with your photobucket account, i cant see the images :(

Really? I'm seeing them just fine, here is the link to my account - http://s630.photobucket.com/home/Sparky12369/index .

Anybody else having problems with this?

It says your image has been deleted. :/

Fantastic.

May I ask if it's the CC Sigs, the Devil Art, or all of it?

~

Also, can you see this? This is from a Deviant art account.

Caslte_Crashers_MLG_Signiture_by_Sparky_09.jpg

All of the Front Page Images have been fixed, and If I've missed any sorry. I've figured out the problem, and all of the images from here on should work.

All of the Front Page Images have been fixed, and If I've missed any sorry. I've figured out the problem, and all of the images from here on should work.

They're fixed

Another Cartoon face, again an old peice of work. Any comments? I really would just like to hear the points I should approve on.

Angry-1.jpg

Another Cartoon face, again an old peice of work. Any comments? I really would just like to hear the points I should approve on.

Angry-1.jpg

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bread

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0