• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
psub xero

110 posts in this topic

Lately a lot of people have asked me to make them avatars. I have made all of my current requests and am willing to take on more. Hopefully more artist than just me will help out and people here will get quality art. So just request an avatar and I (and all the other, much better artists) will get to working on it.

Lately a lot of people have asked me to make them avatars. I have made all of my current requests and am willing to take on more. Hopefully more artist than just me will help out and people here will get quality art. So just request an avatar and I (and all the other, much better artists) will get to working on it.

Good sir i request a behemoth style avatar of ME.

Use this link for refrence

http://iscotheartist.deviantart.com/#/d2qqw65

Love it!
+1

On a side note I would like one, but could you please do it diffrent than a CC, i would like one that looks like :ninja: but with the shape of a character from BBT (red)

(If you dont want to you can tell me and i will ask you for something else)

Totally, can you make one for me, using the same person in my current avatar

Yes to everyone. I was hoping more artists would jump on the opportunity but I will work on all of these.

I had almost all the assets I needed for these so they came out fast tell me if you want a higher quality one.

av1-1.gif

av1-2.gif

And kevauna do you want an open visor one? that might take me a while. It is still do-able though.

And everyone you don't need to quote me It is assumed that you are requesting one from me until other artist start coming.

I had almost all the assets I needed for these so they came out fast tell me if you want a higher quality one.

av1-1.gif

av1-2.gif

And kevauna do you want an open visor one? that might take me a while. It is still do-able though.

And everyone you don't need to quote me It is assumed that you are requesting one from me until other artist start coming.

Awesome!

av1-2.gif

Epic dude, thanks i really apreciate it

EDIT:

I am going to see if i can use it with my roullete avvy, if not its going to my sig

EdIT2: Succes, that fella is going to be there and in my sig :ninja:

I'm willing to make a few avatars. They're just not going to be better than yours.

Can I please have an avatar with Fel Knight?

Post a link of what he's going to make.

Can someone make me an avatar? I have been trying to make a cross between Darth Vader and a Behemoth character without great success. Would be cool if it's animated, but not required.

I'm willing to make a few avatars. They're just not going to be better than yours.

Don't be so hard on yourself I'm not as good as I appear to be. I am sure you can make great avatars.

Have you ever thought of applying transparency to the white parts of your images?

I can but only for non-animated avatars. If you know a way to publish animated ones with transparent backgrounds I would be happy to.

I can but only for non-animated avatars. If you know a way to publish animated ones with transparent backgrounds I would be happy to.
I'm pretty sure Zwolf11 can do it.

1. The visor is not serrated or whatever.

Yeah you better not steal my visor. 8-)

well my avatar took me like 2 hours to just color in, i got the outline from my friend.

1. The visor is not serrated or whatever.

Yeah you better not steal my visor. 8-)

You posted!

Yes, that was once. I was annoyed, and I stole your visor. It might happen again. 8-)

av1-1.gif

av1-2.gif

so yea, i know your busy with other requests but i was wondering, how long it will take you to make my avatar:?: :?::)

so yea, i know your busy with other requests but i was wondering, how long it will take you to make my avatar:?: :?::)

I don't quite know now. I have to find a good picture of the open faced knight in-game then I have to trace it (which takes about an hour). Coloring shouldn't tale too long because your avatar will provide the pallet. And I have to finish requests that came before yours. So soon but not very soon. Longer than the other ones took.

I'm in dire need of a avatar, and didn't like my old one.

Some use of Burly Bear from Castle Crashers.

Sorry to everyone expecting an avatar I haven't had much time to work on these I'll probably get to work on them tomorrow and get one or two out of the way

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0