Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

461 posts in this topic

I can't recall if I posted here before, but I just wanted to include my first name and something tied to the term 'games'.

Hence MorgLikesGames.

My new gamertag [New 9 months ago...], BeatsByDay, is a combination of Beats By Dre and my last name; Day.   My friends came up with it for me during football practice, when I beat down a quarterback during a sack.  One of them yelled BeatsByDay, and that has been one of my main nicknames ever since.

My new gamertag [New 9 months ago...], BeatsByDay, is a combination of Beats By Dre and my last name; Day.   My friends came up with it for me during football practice, when I beat down a quarterback during a sack.  One of them yelled BeatsByDay, and that has been one of my main nicknames ever since.

What was the origin of your old one: Swag BBQ?

The origin of Cat Guard, was I am terrible at choosing usernames, so I just thought of BBT, and boom, here we are.

Oh god..  I hate that to this very day.   Some friends at school made a clan called SWag...  Pretty much all you had to do was change your gt to SWag  ___ (Random Food, with first 2 letter being capital, obviously).  They went around and gave everybody with an Xbox 10 dollars to change their name and join the clan...

Oh god..  I hate that to this very day.   Some friends at school made a clan called SWag...  Pretty much all you had to do was change your gt to SWag  ___ (Random Food, with first 2 letter being capital, obviously).  They went around and gave everybody with an Xbox 10 dollars to change their name and join the clan...

Take the money and run.

my name, than i realized that over 20000 people had the same name on steam, so now its hatty froghattington (cuz of my old profile pic that i made)

The origin of IMPOSSABLANK, Chapter 1: It used to be Olechew because it was my dogs first name (Ole) and my dogs middle name (Chewbacca) combined, and my mom used it for her playthrough of Windwaker. Chapter 2: Then it was IMPOSSABLANK because I wanted a name that didnt have numbers, and people could just say, I originally wanted IMPOSSABILITY but it was taken so IMPOSSA was my choice, but thanks to a bug since BILITY wasnt in the name it thought it was blank, litterally. (Not really It was my doing)

I liked the movie aliens vs predator or the other way around I liked it so dats how's i got this name lol:)

Hmmmm
It was around a week after Watch Dogs 2 was announced so the dedsec part was there, the Pony part is sorta self-explanatory... I like MLP.... (although its kinda low-key atm, hiatus season)

and that's it. DedSecPony.... Sometimes with the ".exe" at the end *cough*STEAM*cough* because it looks cool tbh

I also go by the name "Pony" because after a few weeks Post-CipherHunt, some of the members in the CH discord started calling me by the name Pony so that's that too.