Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Dawgger    0

Dawgger was my first username for a game called runescape when it first came out. I quit after a month lol. But my GT was made on a Friend's 360, than later transferred to my own. And 19 is just my favorite number. :D

Denivire    6
Dawgger was my first username for a game called runescape when it first came out. I quit after a month lol. But my GT was made on a Friend's 360, than later transferred to my own. And 19 is just my favorite number. :D

Runescape suuuuuucked :lol:

Seriously though, I got in about 5 minutes before quitting it. It was jut sooo bad, that I preferred Adventure Quest over it. At least in Adventure Quest I was about 2 weeks in before I got into Diablo 2, best point n' click ever.

CraZ    0

mine is a nickname i got from hockey, they called me crazy, and my number was 19 so CraZ19. some people dont get the pronounciation right though.

anything ending with an s woulda fit moose. Headless Moose. Rightous Moose. Nameless Moose. Mooseless Moose.

Mooseless Moose.....Thats perfect!!! My next name will be Mooseless Moose.

The Mad Fiddler.

Mad is intended to be interpreted as "Crazy" or "Insane" not angry.

Fiddler as in The Fiddler on the Roof was the last play my High School did before I graduated. Theatre had a great impact on me and in my life and I felt a tribute to one on the best plays performed by my friends was a good reminder.

MRvister    1
The Mad Fiddler.

Fiddler as in The Fiddler on the Roof was the last play my High School did before I graduated. Theatre had a great impact on me and in my life and I felt a tribute to one on the best plays performed by my friends was a good reminder.

I thought the second part of your name meant something else.. :oops:

Ah well, at least I know the truth now. ;)

The Mad Fiddler.

What did you think it meant... And you better not say the same thing every single simple minded idiot on GoW thinks...

MRvister    1
The Mad Fiddler.

What did you think it meant... And you better not say the same thing every single simple minded idiot on GoW thinks...

I better not say then :lol: It's probably not what you're thinking. Also, I don't think I'm simple minded. But W/E

Actually I don't really care about peoples user names.(As long as it's not something that... well means something else). ;)

I better not say then :lol: It's probably not what you're thinking. Also, I don't think I'm simple minded. But W/E

Actually I don't really care about peoples user names.(As long as it's not something that... well means something else). ;)

You're probably right. You're a lot smarter than 95% of the people that play that game. I just look down on those that say the same insult repeatedly, and it's not even funny or clever.

MRvister    1

You're probably right. You're a lot smarter than 95% of the people that play that game. I just look down on those that say the same insult repeatedly, and it's not even funny or clever.

What is clever is when people create user names based on events that happened in ones life.

Such as me, I bought Microsoft Vista Ultimate. :lol:

The Mad Fiddler.

WHaaaaaa THe mighty Mad Fiddler graces a game I play 24/7!? We should play!

Way back when I started getting myself into forums (Starting with gamefaqs) I used this name, 64 being a homage to the N64 not a random number (well, when I started). Since then Gfaqs updated and I lost my old account but I still use this name for most everything.

Bloob    581

umm.......

well, I have absolutely no idea. :lol:

I liked blobman for some reason, and I added the 000 for good measure :lol: