Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Foolish52    0

Runescape i had an acc called shriek45 and i had a friend who gave me his pass work for his acc called foolish42 one day shriek got hacked and i used the foolish acc which led to another hacking causing me to make another acc called foolish52

Foolish/fool has been my trademark since 2006 and going through technology it's been my name last year i drew alot which came to FoolProof comics my little comic company. ^.^

mechazeep    99

for my gamertag I wanted it to be mechazeep but I joined a group were everyone needed to have blue *insert name only 2 silables* 315 so it was between blue mecha 315 or blue bomber 315 so i picked mecha

Roy-G-Biv    447

Username: Roy-g-biv.

Got bored and made the name up.

No way is it related to Roy from Fire emblem or the rainbow.

Or science...

MRvister    1

Or science...

Doesn't it have something to do with Alien Hominid?

Guest SuperJewfly   
Guest SuperJewfly

this username is because im jewish, and i go to youtube alot. then i found guitarmasterx7 who has some of the coolest machinima ive ever seen. then he made a video as part of a character creation contest thing where he made a character super jewfly and i loved it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXoLwf6 ... annel_page link if you wanna see the character. i also have another name i used before superjewfly which was purplekangaroo4. that started as my starcraft username on battle.net. don't remember why though. sry if this was a long post. :oops:

Divinity53    0

I play alot of fantasies, and always with the good guy. You can describe most powers of light as divine, but Divinity sounded better "also a word used in a song title by Protest the Hero :) "

53 has been my favorite for years, thought it looked cool. Recently at work it has been strangely the last two digits of the time I always punch in without trying to do so. :o

Roy-G-Biv    447

Or science...

Doesn't it have something to do with Alien Hominid?

Nope.

Existed Waaaaayyyyy

Back in DRLFF.

Before I found out about the Roy-g-biv code.

B1ll1amH    0

Old Alias - asdertyf5: My brother used the alias of QWERTY when we got our computer. When I had to make my own E-Mail, I wanted something kind of like his. I chose asdertyf5 because it was easy to hit, and I liked wrestling back then, and remembered the name of a finishing move.

New Alias/Old GT - My name is William, and Bill is short for William, combine them, and throw in my middle initial, translate it to 1337speak, you get B1ll1amH.

New GT - The "H" in my name stands for "Heath", and Heath is the name of a candy bar. I was also into Halo at the time, so I threw in 117. Result: HeathBar117

Donate 800 MS points so I can change my GT (replace 117 with f5, Halo sucks now).

Guest UltimateHeretic   
Guest UltimateHeretic

i chose my name cuz i played halo 2 alot and there was this cool guy the leader of the heretics so i named myself UltimateHeretic

and i couldnt be bothered to pay 800 MS points to change it...

ps i was about 10 at the time so dont blame me xD

Guest Rabbit   
Guest Rabbit

Rabbit is the name of some of the bad guys from the original Galerians game. No, the name does not mean I have lots of sex.

Revon    211

I don't really recall where I heard Afro Ninja, but I thought it was hilarious. Then just recently I've found out about Afro Samurai which leads me to believe I heard that and remembered ninja for some reason. Not sure.

As for my username, it's my first name with "the Icekimo" after it because Icekimos own beyond belief. icekimoemoticonbh4.png

Well Chuckles was taken, so was XChucklesX, and so was XxChucklesxX.

As for the name in general I just thought it was kinda funny and easy to remember, plus whenever ever I play a match of COD4 I can make the whole waiting room start chuckling like on command :D

Guffawer    0

I saw the Nightmare Before Christmas one day with subtitles and at one point it said "(guffaws loudly)". I found that word hilarious, and I always laughed the loudest when there was some corny joke that just really wasn't funny. So...then came the name. Started out on Runescape as well (you're right Den, it sucks...hard) then developed into my many,many usernames now.

Now my GT on the other hand is different...they just call my dad Ray Dawgz and me Ray Puppy ( :oops::cry: ) since I'm his son. But we share our GT and wanted Ray Dawgz a LOT more than Ray Puppy (Jesus...).

Ardamaeus    0

I honestly enjoyed making my username. For the longest time I used Cephas, which is a Aramaic name and then translated to Peter, which is part of my name.

Ardamaeus however came about as I was sitting around with a few friends trying to come up with some cool online names, a few good ones came along but Ardamaeus really stuck with me because of alot of origines tied to it.

Asmodeus (death/devil) Amodeus (mozarts name) Artemis (Greek Godess)

But before that I was using Armadaeus, but then everyone was shorting my name and calling me "Arm".... yeah no.... so I just messed around with the letters and god myself Ardamaeus!

Tadaa!

I still think Dan's name is the best, frigging paladin powers....

Mike Cruz!    0

My first LIVE name was Crow Magnite, from a show I used to watch. Then it transformed into the short lived fidi reel, from something that Ziggy Marley said. Finally it became Dictator Cruz because I one day hope to become Dictator of a country. It will most likely become Comrade Cruz next cos one of my friends hates Communism with a vengence. :D

Guest capt longdong   
Guest capt longdong
;) well my origional account name i had was Capt Longdong, but they have made me change it twice. :cry: now my gamertag is Capt leglicker. not as good as the origional, but still very unique in the sense no one else has it or anything else like it. I went from Capt Longdong to Capt Iongdong ( the "I" looked like a lowercase "L" in most games and it was my way of sticking it to the man.) to Capt Leglicker. next time microsoft makes me chnge it, im goig back to some variable of londong again. anyway back to the subject again. i made my origional account name from just thinking of something funny and <15 characters. it wasn't the first thing to mind but it was the funniest. well neway thats my rant and yeah i know its perverted.

Devaliant    0

My GT comes from the early nwn-days, where I decided to play paladin, which I've done in most games ever since. I've always liked the ways of the righteous and just... Baldur's Gate, D&D, WoW; I'm the nice guy all around (well I do kill to get around)

Anyway, the GT is a rewriting of "the Valiant" --> Devaliant.

Sadly, most people misread it into "devil..something-something" which turns it all upside down. I believe in the darker forces at play in the world, and being affiliated with them wasn't exactly the plan...

Still, I like the GT, and it's never taken ^^

Dev

Kellom    0

I thought up of Kellom when i first signed up for live in Halo 2. My real name starts with a K so I just said things aloud until I thought something sounded cool.