• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

461 posts in this topic

I got my name from going to a Dane Cook show, and one of his jokes was about a famous person saying "love" as "lurve". I made a screen name NachoLuver25 cause i forgot about the "r". When i got an xbox/xbox live. NachoLuver25 sounded as if i hav sex with nachos. So it became Nacho"Love"25, but that was taken, so i just made it 95 as the year of my birth. :D

I got my name from going to a Dane Cook show, and one of his jokes was about a famous person saying "love" as "lurve". I made a screen name NachoLuver25 cause i forgot about the "r". When i got an xbox/xbox live. NachoLuver25 sounded as if i hav sex with nachos. So it became Nacho"Love"25, but that was taken, so i just made it 95 as the year of my birth. :D

That was a elaborite explanation. (Miss spelled words possible in that sentence.)

Don't think I ever posted in here.

Well, DarkShadow... uh hmmm......

Guess I just thought it sounded cool. I used to incorporate shadows in stories I wrote when I was a little kid. They were always the bad guys. :)

Shadow sounded too plain to have for an XBox gamertag. So I stuck dark to the front of it and my birthday on the end... and it stuck. it is now my official online name for every account I create. (i just wish I could change my Youtube name from Mortalitus93 to DarkShadow1215 :x )

Well i got The Phr3ak becuase of my father who always calls me a freak because i act so werid and crazy some times. So when i changed my gamertage i used The Phr3ak, the reason for the Ph and 3 is because its different and it is the cause for people calling me frak.

i got my gamertag MegalodonMaster from my friends,I loved and always studied about megalodons since i was 5(and still going to till the day i die) I always talked about them around my friends and they began calling me MegalodonMaster.

Mine came from the Star Wars droid called Droideka or "Destroyer Droid." Then I threw in the 3X for random reasons. Then one of my friends thought 3X meant XXX :|

Mine came from the Star Wars droid called Droideka or "Destroyer Droid." Then I threw in the 3X for random reasons. Then one of my friends thought 3X meant XXX :|

Mine can't possibly be from star warz....... :P

My friend wanted me to play drums in his band called "Taste for Brains" and he would constantly introduce me as "Mark for Brains." So, markforbrains it was!

It originally started as "DualGreen," which is the internet alias I used when I first joined the furry fandom. At the time, I had a belief in duality, and I've always been very fond of the color green. The way I looked at it, colors could be representative of a person's inner self, and I felt that both sides of myself could be easily described as two different, darker shades of green.

I eventually dropped the belief in duality (although I still think affinities to certain colors can let you read subtle things about the personality of someone), however, but Dual had really stuck. I used Dual, by itself, for a while, then eventually added the "is a cat" part because I thought it was cute :)

Gamertag is also "Dual is a cat," by the way.

My gamertag "CaffeineFace" was more or less original. I originally wanted "CaffeineHead", being that I practically run on it through and through, but it was taken. Face was the closest to Head that still sounded good, so I did that. Feel free to add btw.

"HeavyHorse" is from a Jethro Tull song, probably my favorite to be honest (check it out). Even ignoring the song, the words "Heavy" and "Horse" together just sounded cool to me. Could either be this behemoth of a horse lurking around with earth quaking gallops, or just some really fat over weight one. Both thoughts amused me, so I went with it.

I'm one of the ones lucky enough to have my gamertag and username both be my real first name, Cayal. :D

I was watching Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and there was a Deadliest Catch ad thing on one of the websites I was on so I'm like hmm Deadliest Clone haha

My Dad used this as his name in a Quake mod(minus the 0). As a little kid i was always watched him play and thought it was a cool name. i have used it for names for accounts on everything.

I've had a couple of names in the past, the first alias I used was when I was playing Halo PC, and I liked using the sniper rifle a lot. There 'was' a game Called Neocron(2) made my Reakktor that I base all MMOs off of because it was that good (few people though =\) and in it was a rifle called the "Silent Hunter." and I wanted this to be my Halo PC name, so I tried that but it was too long!, so I cut it short and ended up with "SilentHuntR" and I used that for several years. I used "Reddawg" because my brother used it, no story there. I used "Red Beard" because I'm a pirate enthusiast. I used 'Sean Connery' when playing Garry's Mod (Half Life 2 mod) because what's-his-face looks like Sean Connery, also he is my most favorite actor of all time (Best James Bond also, Roger Moore SUCKS!) When I first bought an Xbox I went with the name 'Pirate Steve' but when I went to go online it was taken so I was shuffling for names, and I hate using numbers in my name because it's lame! So I took a hint from the old show I Am Weazle who's co-star wore a shirt that said I R Baboon, and being a pirate enthusiast, made myself 'I R Pirate'. Which is also my gamertag

I thought I could change it. :cry:

Well, I made this at my friends house, and I was in a rush to get playing on XBL, and well, this was the first thing I could think of. Plus, I don't want my 8k points to go to waste. :lol:

At least mine is better than my brother's...

Mine is Bryan Zeno and Bryan is my name and Zeno was the first non-exsitant word i could think of so i stuck with it. ( i like to not add numbers to my nameto keep it origanal(( one time i spent half an hour trying to figure out an origanal name))please help my dragons click on them!)

My GT Is Elw00d77 it is in tribute to one of the greatest comedies of all time (in my humble opinion). Blues Brothers was a masterpiece by Landis. I have been watching the board for a while and many will not agree or even know the movie. Still, have a great one.

Me... My real name is Alexis (in french, its a boys name :roll: ) And most people call me lexou, sooooo, well thats pretty much it.

PS : Even though i hate having numbers in usernames, if the "Lexou" name is already taken, i Choose "Lexou69" ... Tee-Hee ! :D:P

Opje was the nickname the Dutch gave to J. Robert Oppenheimer

I also go under the name Badonkadonk (or _Badonkadonk) in some other games/forums.

Definition (as given by urban dictionary)

1. badonkadonk

An ebonicâ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

"Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop mad wheelies"

2. badonkadonk

A Gleuteus Maximus that is both:

1)symmetrical (width and depth), and

2)jiggles with ease using only the slightest hip/back popping motion.

"(Said in tha club) Man, look at that beatch workin that. She's got that badonkadonk!"

3. badonkadonk

adjective used to described buttocks of exceptional quality and bounce.

"That girl has a badonkadonk fo sure."

Other names (Mostly in first person shooters) I've been known to use are...

Me vs The Snipers - I hate snipers with a burning passion.

Greymeat - From The Drawing of the Three in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. This is what Detta Walker calls Eddie and Roland because they're white, and she's not.

Captain Tripps - Also a Stephen King reference to one of the names given to the superplauge in The Stand.

Mixtli - Main character from the book Aztec by Gary Jennings

Calathria - An old NPC from some D&D games I used to run. I use it for any female character I make.

DrunkenMaster - If you don't know, you're just not cool.