• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Forgotten Knight

The Directory 2.0

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Directory 2.0 :!:

Q: But Forgotten Knight, there already is a Directory, what happened to it :?:

A: The scary thing is...no one actually knows.

FACT: The original Directory myseriously disappeared one day along with the all

the posts ever made by the OP.

Here are links to a list of helpful threads for new and experienced members alike. Hopefully this will make finding your way around the forums a little bit easier and help you get to know both The Behemoth and the Community a bit better.

The Directory Sections

Please remember that this is a work in progress, one that will continue to be added on and grow with your help. I would also like to thank SushiGummy for his valiant efforts in making this possible.

Please post any ideas or suggestions in The Directory 2.0 Homepage. PM me threads you think should be included under the title, "Directory". Don't forget to mention what section also.

Edit: I'm guessing those threads were locked purposely. I do like this idea though, it really is a good thread if your looking for something that can help.

FACT: The original Directory myseriously disappeared one day along with the all

the posts ever made by the OP.

The only people capable of that is Kelly, DanP, or Emil. Emil doesn't get on, and DanP doesn't do anything administrative; this makes the only person willing/capable to do it Kelly. Ask Kelly.

I don't know much of the incident, but this is just common sense, people...