• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Basilisco

Forum FAQ: A guide for the newcomers

How do I add a moving pic to my signature??????? (like a gif)

First the pic haves to be on the internet, if you have it on your pc upload it to imageshack.us.

If the image is already on the internet, copy the url of the image and put it between the image code

example

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/basilisk26.png <... url

[img=http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/basilisk26.png]

^^this is how the code looks on my sig

basilisk26.png

And here is the image, posting images on messages works the same way, if you still dont get it just send me a link of what you want in your sig

How do you level up? Just post alot? Thanks!

Yes, your level will change when you get some posts, i don't know the numbers sorry, i will ask someone if they can give me the info.

There is also a special level, called ULTRA MEMBER!!! this level was available before but it's currently not available, it isn't a normal level, it was given to people who were popular or that contributed a lot to the community. Just in case you see someone with the ultra member level.

And does anyone know how to do a spoiler button? looked for the original post about it bout couldnt find it anywhere

Just encase whatever you want in "spoiler" tags with brackets. Quote this message and examine the quote to see what I mean.

This is a test. I'm afraid you have to type it now, unless I'm missing something. Beep boop.

And does anyone know how to do a spoiler button? looked for the original post about it bout couldnt find it anywhere

spoilerp.png

Hope you can see it. My uploaded images don't seem to work very well with these forums...

Just encase whatever you want in "spoiler" tags with brackets. Quote this message and examine the quote to see what I mean.

This is a test. I'm afraid you have to type it now, unless I'm missing something. Beep boop.

Gracias sirs. Enjoy this test spoiler.

post-2561-0-89361100-1336801660_thumb.jpg

Been looking around, and can't seem to find this. Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do you get the thing in your signature that says how many posts you've made? I see people with like "100 posts" and "1000 posts" and stuff, and I was curious how to get that

Been looking around, and can't seem to find this. Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do you get the thing in your signature that says how many posts you've made? I see people with like "100 posts" and "1000 posts" and stuff, and I was curious how to get that

Those were just images created by a member/moderator of this community eons ago

Link to said thread created by shesjustaglitch

EDIT:

Sorry for taking like 7 months to reply dude

Edited by Basilisco

Q:I want to start a topic but I can't because it won't let me. It says "You cannot start a topic" where the Start New Topic button is. How can I start a topic now?

Thanks for posting this!Its really annoying when newcomers spam these sorts of things, don't get me wrong I used to be a newcomer too but please don't result in spamming.

Q:I want to start a topic but I can't because it won't let me. It says "You cannot start a topic" where the Start New Topic button is. How can I start a topic now?

(Sorry for Double Posting I just want to help this person)

You cannot make a topic until you reach the required level which i think is level 1.