• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Guest zair297

YEA CASTLE !!!

I would prefer a brand new game with a story that involves the characters of every TB game. It might not be done now since TB didn`t do a lot of games, but I expect that in the futur...maybe.

i would agree that sequels are a very nice idea indeed, look at halo, tekken, FEAR, Killzone, call of duty etc etc, all great games that are sequels and have expanded their makers companys even bigger. So a castle crashers 2 would hit sky high for behemoth, but i believe that after the release of BBT, i strongly recommend dan.p and his team of developers to look into making a castle crashers 2 and keep expanding the greatness that it behemoth.

Playing the same levels over and over gets boring on any game you play so opening up a vast new universe of levels, new enemies, new characters, new bosses really does bring out the wow factor.

I think the evil wizard should plot revenge on the knights as a storyline and very worth while playing through.

And then one day when you see Castle Crashers Modern Knightfare 3 you will look back here and you will cry blood knowing you supported it

/Impossible scenario, hopefully

theres a difference between one sequel and many silly ones, for example 'streets of rage' on the sega meagadrive brought out streets of rage 2 which turned out to be a smash hit. It got ruined when they took it 2 far with streets of rage 3. So i was glad they brought a sequel out as the 2nd game out done both 1 and 3 on gameplay, graphics, storyline the lot.

So castle crashers 2 can really impress everyone and i don't realy see it pushing the orignal castle crashers aside. Give BBT its time to settle in and afterwards the devs can focus on this.

Guest xvolcomx96

in most games ive seen people really like is when the environment can be related to somewhere on earth just like the original CC. So in the next one maybe the map can be extended with a new evil villian with different correlating enviroments like how the snow was up north and the desert was down south. Maybe a jungle can come into play in the sequel? But thats up to the developers. CC is a huge hit and can have an amazing sequel when the dev are ready for it.

The Behemoth is such a small company right now that making a sequel wouldn't make much sense.

Maybe they will once they expand a bit more, but for now, it would just be limiting their options.

If a sequel EVER came about, it would have to be disguised as something that wasn't a sequel. It would change the game format, SOMETHING... but you can be sure it wouldn't be called "Castle Crashers 2."

It could be a fighting game called... CASTLE CLASHERS!

*bricked*

Well heres something, I have a friend named True213 on Xbox LIVE, and he says he can get me into a Castle Crashers 2 Beta? And some other guy named ABODON (i think thats his name) has already got people in it. So I'm really confused. :?

Well heres something, I have a friend named True213 on Xbox LIVE, and he says he can get me into a Castle Crashers 2 Beta? And some other guy named ABODON (i think thats his name) has already got people in it. So I'm really confused. :?

Actually, one of those guys kept bugging me about a Castle Crashers 2 beta too after I beat him. I really didn't care that much though and just ignored him.

Actually, one of those guys kept bugging me about a Castle Crashers 2 beta too after I beat him. I really didn't care that much though and just ignored him.

Yep. Same

Guest Toon808
:arrow:I think it would be cool to have a map add-on or part 2 because i beat the game like 4 times, got bored of it. I think its time to make castle crasher 2.

Well, I think it would be fine if there was a sequel to Castle Crashers, I would play it and buy it, but I know others fans are 50-50 on this topic, but I have watched the trailer for that Battleblock theater, and I think maybe if they have the 4 knights show up as skin for the game would be great. Truly I would love a sequel, but like many of you are saiding is what would be the story and what would make it different and better then the first one, when the first one was godly lol

Guest DTYXPredator

They should make map packs and expansions, more levels, MORE BOSSES (can't stress that enough).

However, I'd still kill for a sequel. I just recently discovered this game and have beat it tons and tons of times now...the characters and enemies are so creative.

I'm just going to repeat myself and say:

No, no Castle Crashers 2. Not until they make at least 3 different games. Castle Crashers was great for a good deal of time, but after a few years I'd want something new from TB, instead of expanding on a game many of us have beaten over 10 times.

Guest DTYXPredator

No, no Castle Crashers 2. Not until they make at least 3 different games. Castle Crashers was great for a good deal of time, but after a few years I'd want something new from TB, instead of expanding on a game many of us have beaten over 10 times.

If you have beaten it over ten times, it must have been fun.

Therefore, a sequel is in order. ;)

If you have beaten it over ten times, it must have been fun.

Therefore, a sequel is in order. ;)

Thanks for reading, folks!

Guest DTYXPredator

Who says the sequel would be exactly the same as the first?

Sequels are often new. Look at COD for example. None of them are really similar at all except for the concept and controls. The storyline, levels, and guns are new every time and I don't see a receding popularity in that game at all.

In fact, it's growing with every release.

Who says the sequel would be exactly the same as the first?

Sequels are often new. Look at COD for example. None of them are really similar at all except for the concept and controls. The storyline, levels, and guns are new every time and I don't see a receding popularity in that game at all.

In fact, it's growing with every release.

Or, you know, it would still be a hack and slash game in the same general setting, and since we've been playing through a hack and slash in the same general setting for a few years, we totally don't want to have another game that's not in the same general setting and a hack and slash, right?

Also, does using a color make me cool?