Guest zair297

YEA CASTLE !!!

108 posts in this topic

Thanks for reading, folks!

Who says the sequel would be exactly the same as the first?

Sequels are often new. Look at COD for example. None of them are really similar at all except for the concept and controls. The storyline, levels, and guns are new every time and I don't see a receding popularity in that game at all.

In fact, it's growing with every release.

Or, you know, it would still be a hack and slash game in the same general setting, and since we've been playing through a hack and slash in the same general setting for a few years, we totally don't want to have another game that's not in the same general setting and a hack and slash, right?

Also, does using a color make me cool?

Sí señor.

Sequel doubtful - maybe a missionpack - couple extra levels with some extra characters (enemies already in the game that are not playable like the troll)

I'd just personally love to see the PS3 Team Arena make a appearance on the 360.

Mission Pack yes. Add levels. Something I have beaten the game so many times I am working on making every character a level 30. It's getting mundane at this point. Make some add-on levels pppppppllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee...

I think a sequel would be great. With a few new characters, new bosses, an extended storyline. Maybe even the ability to get to a higher level.

A package would be great though too. After some more games are made of course. It wouldn't be the same thing over again, it would just be adding more to an awesome storyline and game.

I'm just going to repeat myself and say:

No, no Castle Crashers 2. Not until they make at least 3 different games. Castle Crashers was great for a good deal of time, but after a few years I'd want something new from TB, instead of expanding on a game many of us have beaten over 10 times.

I can see where u are coming from, U want to have other games coming out first, before they work on a CC2, will u can wait 2 games for Battle Block is their next game XD

Mission Pack yes. Add levels. Something I have beaten the game so many times I am working on making every character a level 30. It's getting mundane at this point. Make some add-on levels pppppppllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee...

they end up making an add on and what do you know, just another character to get to level 30 ;)

"I personally don't like sequels. They almost never turn out the same as the original game. Im sure The Behemoth could do it if they wanted to, but Im perfectly content with the greatness that is Castle crashers."

"There's no need for a sequel. The campaign of CC is already awesome."

"Yeah, probably because it means making a quick buck with no risk and almost no work on innovation."

"I'm pretty sure that The Behemoth isn't in the business for simple monetary gain. Sure, creating a sequel WOULD bring in more money, but what would be the point, considering the first did so well? They could spend more time and money creating a sequel, but where is the originality? Where is the unique charm that everyone loved about the original Castle Crashers?"

"People don't have to create games just for the money. It often splits fan-bases and ruins the originality of the game. I'm not saying all sequels are bad, but what would Castle Crashers 2 have that Castle Crashers didn't?"

AUUUUUUUGH! You fools! You dislike change. The purpose of a sequel is that when you beat the first game a couple of times, your initial hunger is quenched. But than you get HUNGRY AGAIN! You want more, more awesome, change in sequels is good, namely you improve apon things in the original, and add new things, perhaps they will ruin it, but its more than worth the risk. Its only a money grab if the developers ride off the fame of the original and dont really put effort into it. Screw originality, its great, but once you have achieved it, why not build off of it?

Another note...why make a sequel, when you can make a prequel? A game that shows how the castle crashers(the four knights in paticular) became the famous "Red Knight", "Blue Knight", "Green Knight" and "Orange Knight". And have like, little kameo's sort of as jokes showing what enemies like brutes were doing before the first game,for the sake of comedy. Its like watching a really awesome anime or sitcom/tv show, you want to see what happens next, or perhaps as in my case, what hapened before.

AUUUUUUUGH! You fools! You dislike change.

23.jpg

I think you're the fool here for not realizing that there'd be more change coming from a brand new series than another Castle Crashers game.

23.jpg

I think you're the fool here for not realizing that there'd be more change coming from a brand new series than another Castle Crashers game.

ForumTroll.jpg

Troll: Someone that disagrees with me and doesn't share my opinion?

You use it just as the other guy, not realizing the meaning of the word, and ignoring the fact that your post is an irrelevant waste of bytes, ha.

You use it just as the other guy, not realizing the meaning of the word, and ignoring the fact that your post is an irrelevant waste of bytes, ha.

He's just unaccepting of the fact that I'm different from him.

No, I'm just expressing my feelings that Babbity harrasses and acts like a douche to other people all the time. Hence my gift of the Forum Troll. I don't need to say it in words, I've told him many times before.

Correct, I'm not a douche.

No, I'm just expressing my feelings that Babbity harrasses and acts like a douche to other people all the time. Hence my gift of the Forum Troll. I don't need to say it in words, I've told him many times before.

Correct, I'm not a douche.

And here we see the "white knight" turning into what he wrongly accuses me of being.

9.jpg

Gg, bro. I have won the war.

Mmkay, that's enough. The last thing we need right now is a gang fight to break out in the forums.

Babbity, stop being mean to the new members. Forgotten, if you feel that someone's trolling, don't feed them.

I visit this forum alot, almost daily... and alot of Babbity's replies, interpreted by me, always have an air of sarcasm and crudeness. If I didn't know any better I would say that he prides himself on being so. An Ultra member whose post count is a culmination of habitual antagonsim or as I like to call it... being an AS5H0LE.

I visit this forum alot, almost daily... and alot of Babbity's replies, interpreted by me, always have an air of sarcasm and crudness*. If I didn't know better I would say that he prides himself on being so. An Ultra member whose post count is a culmination of habitual antagonsim or as I like to call it... being an balloon knot.

I pride myself in the fact that I get to tell people to use the search function, yes.

26.jpg

But then again, there's a lot of members here who are worse, or just plain annoying, such as....

MadBestKiller and xTacox (or something about tacos and the letter x) both brag about being "castle crashers masters" in just about every single post they make.

TFK's recent posts aren't really any better. Most of his are him either white knighting or showing off his Supreme Castle Crashers Knowledge™.

Then there's always the huge mass of people who join for one of two reasons:

To ask for a free copy of CC (or the Behemoth Loves Me! thing).

To troll.

Edit: I forgot to mention Zag. Teehee.

And take a look around. Both TFK and myself have contributed multiple times to the forum, just like most of the other "elder" members have. I think that some of us have just been grumpy recently, so we've come off rather rambunctious.

* - crudeness

I visit this forum alot, almost daily... and alot of Babbity's replies, interpreted by me, always have an air of sarcasm and crudeness. If I didn't know any better I would say that he prides himself on being so. An Ultra member whose post count is a culmination of habitual antagonsim or as I like to call it... being an AS5H0LE.

Bang on! And Blabbity....Me Feedle and Forgotten had a chat with Madbest and he ADMITS that he does go over the top sometimes,we understand what he's saying and we're cool with that.

However, guys on here aren't impressed with this "we have a more superior post advantage on you guys so we are righteous and can say what we like" attitude.You and your buddies know what i mean.we see it,but will YOU admit it?

However, guys on here aren't impressed with this "we have a more superior post advantage on you guys so we are righteous and can say what we like" attitude.You and your buddies know what i mean.we see it,but will YOU admit it?

I honestly haven't looked at my post count in a few months.

And if they want to bring up a topic that's been discussed hundreds of times, then I will act like I've seen the same topic been brought up hundreds of times.

Maybe the lack of smilies and tildes is what makes you people think I'm a grumpy man.

I shall post like this from now on~ :D

To troll.

I'm pretty sure the "Behemoth Loves Me" posts are all made by some guy who isn't any good at bugging people. You know the one kid from middle school who always tried to be a prankster? The one who frequently used to hide the teacher's pencil, even though the teacher never even noticed? I'm pretty sure that's the person behind all the "Behemoth Loves Me" posts.

Either way, please get back on topic. AND STOP BEING MEANIES.

I pride myself in the fact that I get to tell people to use the search function, yes.

But then again, there's a lot of members here who are worse, or just plain annoying, such as....

MadBestKiller and xTacox (or something about tacos and the letter x) both brag about being "castle crashers masters" in just about every single post they make.

TFK's recent posts aren't really any better. Most of his are him either white knighting or showing off his Supreme Castle Crashers Knowledge™.

Then there's always the huge mass of people who join for one of two reasons:

To troll.

And take a look around. Both TFK and myself have contributed multiple times to the forum, just like most of the other "elder" members have. I think that some of us have just been grumpy recently, so we've come off rather rambunctious.

* - crudeness

Maybe you find answering questions for new members annoying but I don't. No one minds if you explain how to use the search bar but the way you post it is always in a sarcastic or in a hostile manner. Its the kind of attitude that drives people away from the forums.

EDIT:

I made a thread where we can all carry on this conversation.

The Forum Battle Thread

Wow...

Anyhow I've been here quite a long time.. I've been friends with babbity for quite a while but he has alot of TROLL friends. People who come here just to annoy others and try to govern the forums.

Babbity I know your a good guy and far off from being someone like Killingyouguy etc... but this is what drives alot of people away.

I could look down your friends list right now and post about 10+ names but I could care less. Telling everyone to use the search function is great but ramming it down everyone's throats and spamming it just aggrivates people.

As a friend I could care less what you do but others here seam to be aggrivated.

Theres still people who play the game and enjoy it and many new people wanting to learn from people like you and people like me.

Don't take it the wrong way but honestly put yourself in a new members boots.

You want to get this black sword but don't know the name of it. Search black sword and tell me if you found the one you wanted.

Probably not... most of the people in this forum are under the age of 10 and don't really know how to propery use the advanced settings etc here.

Mods govern the place just try and help others out without spamming search on them.

Just like the time you waste here replying to anything to aggrivate someone to get your nuts jumping.

Just like the time you waste here replying to anything to aggrivate someone to get your nuts jumping.

You just did that...

Anyway why is hasn't this been locked, there hasn't been a single post contributing to the thread since page 3 or something