Guest zair297

YEA CASTLE !!!

Troll: Someone that disagrees with me and doesn't share my opinion?

You use it just as the other guy, not realizing the meaning of the word, and ignoring the fact that your post is an irrelevant waste of bytes, ha.

Just like the time you waste here replying to anything to aggrivate someone to get your nuts jumping.

You just did that...

Anyway why is hasn't this been locked, there hasn't been a single post contributing to the thread since page 3 or something

cause theres idiots like you who do nothing but derail and troll threads all day and night. Funny thing is a few of the mods here let it happen daily because they are friends with them (dexide being one of them)

Basilisco    27

So let me get this straight

I didn't say anything to drive this thread off topic, i posted when it was already off topic and i am a troll.

I am not insulting you or provoking you and i am a troll

You quoted one of my post that was directed to a different member (who was in fact trolling) and insulted me, which makes you a great justice paladin and makes me a troll

You come to a thread in which i didn't even speak/post anything to you and bash me, ergo i am a troll

Correct me if i am wrong but, i think you are just angry because of that bionic arm thread, in which you REFUSED to use the already existing thread just because you are too cool for that.

And the other thread where you duped YOUR OWN thread.

I am ok with new users who can't search because they ignore how to, what's your excuse?

And you are implying Dexide is my bud and some stupid crap like that, sad excuse, he closed your thread because it was a dupe, sir.

And after all that, i didn't even talk to you, but here we go again, you come and bash me in every thread you can just to feel manly, you are the troll.

SushiGummy    394

I'm not locking this thread because we still get new users posting about the possibility of Castle Crashers 2 every other day. At least some of them find the thread before posting a new one.

But yes, you've got a point, there's been a bunch of spam in this thread.

If I see anymore posts in this thread that have nothing to do with the topic, I'm going to issue warnings.

Guest Taco   
Guest Taco

As much as I would like to see a sequel, past experience (with sequels) tells me that I might not like it as much. But the Behemoth seems like a better developer than most, so past experience might not be too reliable.

Anyway, as long as the Behemoth keeps making games, I'm happy. The sequel doesn't seem necessary, but I would definitely be stoked if it happened.

So let me get this straight

I didn't say anything to drive this thread off topic, i posted when it was already off topic and i am a troll.

I am not insulting you or provoking you and i am a troll

You quoted one of my post that was directed to a different member (who was in fact trolling) and insulted me, which makes you a great justice paladin and makes me a troll

You come to a thread in which i didn't even speak/post anything to you and bash me, ergo i am a troll

Correct me if i am wrong but, i think you are just angry because of that bionic arm thread, in which you REFUSED to use the already existing thread just because you are too cool for that.

And the other thread where you duped YOUR OWN thread.

I am ok with new users who can't search because they ignore how to, what's your excuse?

And you are implying Dexide is my bud and some stupid crap like that, sad excuse, he closed your thread because it was a dupe, sir.

And after all that, i didn't even talk to you, but here we go again, you come and bash me in every thread you can just to feel manly, you are the troll.

Im not angry at anything to do with the bionic thing being locked

Im stating the facts.

You do nothing but join in every little post to up your post count and derail and aggrivate people cause you got nothing better to do. It makes you feel good doesn't it?

I've been here for a hell of a long time to see the bull crap this little "clique" has been pulling for well over a year now.

I know what happened back when people were bothering denevire on steam and well people like you drive others out of this forum.

Im know whos all friends with who here and I've been watching you and the other people do nothing but try and ruin this community be aggrivating others.

How many people here are already ticked off over the search thing?

Then we got you adding nothing but criticism to aid your friends.

Again dexide is good friends with babbity and the CLIQUE

Maybe I should go on steam and post some other names like CRASHINGYOURCASTLE and even SUSHIGUMMY.

Heck maybe I should have been a mod back when it was offered then we wouldn't have people putting up with

It all goes way back with killingyouguy

otto    4

back on topic,YES it would be nice if all of us basilisk and co would agree that cc2 would be nice,YOU would have thought they'd carry on with the series,but they ARE making game 3.instead i'm just grinding my red knight just doing A bit of TROLL bashing to grind my xp in the meantime.

back on topic,YES it would be nice if all of us basilisk and co would agree that cc2 would be nice,YOU would have thought they'd carry on with the series,but they ARE making game 3.instead i'm just grinding my red knight just doing A bit of TROLL bashing to grind my xp in the meantime.

I lack the stamina and desire for prolonged troll bashing. Grinding those ****** is just too much of a waste of time for me. I don't know why anyone wants them as a playable character. They all suck. I can't really imagine what their magic would be either. All they do is open their mouths but nothing worthwhile comes out.

SushiGummy    394

Okay, one more time: Any user who continues to post about forum trolls, forum arguments, mod corruption fairy tales, or any other related topic in this thread will receive a warning. Don't try to be subtle about it either, you'll still get a warning.

This thread is about the possibility of a sequel to Castle Crashers. Let's keep it that way.

A Behemoth    0

If there were to be a sequel, then what would it have? The same old stuff? The sequel would still be almost the same thing as the original, just beating up enemies and bosses to complete a level. Finding weapons and animal orbs and just unlocking new characters when you complete the game. I would rather play with Battleblock Theater rather than a Castle Crashers 2.

Mayhem22    0

A sequel would be amazing. I'd love to play one.

But I would also be content if they just made another game with similar gameplay.

I mean Castle Crashers is basically Golden Axe! Which was insane fun as well. I love this type of gameplay.

Daguy    0

Well My opinion, I would like a Castle Crashers 2, Mainly because after playing the same levels over and over and over again it kinda gets boring after a while, even IF the difficulty goes up, the same landscape, the same enemies, the same everything, sure there are some new weapons and characters to add variety but My personal feel to it is that at some point i get bored... And not all sequels are bad, in fact most sequels i've played are exeptionally good. Hell i would even accept a whole new story! One with different knights and different powers, a different conflict and if people liked the original CC maybe we can add the original knights to meet or something... Look i dunno, my point is that i would like a new CC2

Thanks for reading the humongous post and sorry for the bad English :lol:

Guest Itzlucazz   
Guest Itzlucazz

Me and my friends downt want,a,castle crashers 2 we waa 2nd campaign wich you can buy and it has to be,much harder. So you still have your characters. Like the red wizard was a member of a group of differe :D nt colored wizards and they want revenge and you,have to kill all the wizards like.a green and orange wizard and a lot of other wizards of different ranks and of course a lot of new weapons nd animals and most importantly a lot of new charactets. I have the game for a week now and i already have 17 characters. If you could make thus real i would be very happy

Guest Itzlucazz   
Guest Itzlucazz

all wizards survive the red one wich you have killed in the first campaign too. Then there will come another differeny big superwizard wich is your,enemy.,you have to team up with the wixards from the 2nd campaign,and kill tge superwizards and all of his minions. That has to be the 3rd campaign. i think everyone wo has castle crashers want to buy this.

Guest HabitualLoon   
Guest HabitualLoon

I love Castle Crashers as much as the next guy, and followed the development of it from the beginning. Now that that's out of the way, the question of a sequel is tricky. The Behemoth has a good thing going with it and I can understand and respect that they want to move on to a new IP, trust me, I get that they want a change of scenery so to speak.

I've played through each character at least twice a piece, crazy, I know. The only reason I would want a sequel is a new story line to run through. I love the goofyness of it and the over all vibe and I don't want that to change, but I would love a new playground to run through :)

they could make a like reward for beating insane mode like a whole new chapter that would be fun or make a make your own level but you have to beat insane mode with every character but need to fix 256 ploblem

Guest HabitualLoon   
Guest HabitualLoon

Nah, I'm not so sure a create your own level would work so well.... I just hope there will be a new story line to play in when theyre done with BattleBlock Theater. I would personally find that enjoyable and would potentially be willing to spend the whatever amount of points it was for Castle Crashers all over again if they did an awesome job

Guest GamingandMetal   
Guest GamingandMetal

would love to see a sequel, alot of times u can make an origanl idea much better, Super Mario Bros 3 was better than Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Country 2 was better Donkey Kong Country, alot of u pople dont give sequels enough credit. Theres always somthing to improve on, but if there is no sequel, i would love to see a free to play Castle Crasher MMORPG, i could get lost in their world and i would not want to be found.

Aetherw13    0
If they made a castle crashers 2 the should be a morality scale :D

Maybe but they would have to completely change their style of game to put that in place, which viewing all of the Behemoth's game isn't going to happen.

Id also like a sequel... Maybe the next main Boss can be like the Magician boss' Right hand man... And he gets his revenge etc.

The CC story was fun, but now i feel like youre doing the same levels all over again.... Atleast a map pack DLC will be great also

mr.didyamom    0

There will be another castle crashers because if you go to the industrial level and don't open the door, above the door you can see the purple haired princess' face and clearly see that she is not a clown but the ending you kiss a clown so the bad guys must have tricked you and hid her with someone else. If you want i'll try to post a vid explaining this onto youtube. :) Hope this helped.

Guest SavageCrasher   
Guest SavageCrasher

Castle Crashers will always be one of the best games ever. But honestly if you think a sequal is dumb than that ****n retarted bcuz it would be sick to have a sequal noones going to play the same one forever. like call of duty. the reason theyr famous is bcuz they kept makin more and imporving not playing COD 1 forever. keep the same graphics but make new story new characters new pets, come on. dont waste ur time making games like battle block theater. the only way u'll enjoy that is if u snort a lines and play with ur eyes closed, that game looks bad. stick to what ur good at. and take the advice of comments some times ur not a big company yet, ur ideas aren't perfect