• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Guest zair297

YEA CASTLE !!!

Castle Crashers will always be one of the best games ever. But honestly if you think a sequal is dumb than that ****n retarted bcuz it would be sick to have a sequal noones going to play the same one forever. like call of duty. the reason theyr famous is bcuz they kept makin more and imporving not playing COD 1 forever. keep the same graphics but make new story new characters new pets, come on. dont waste ur time making games like battle block theater. the only way u'll enjoy that is if u snort a lines and play with ur eyes closed, that game looks bad. stick to what ur good at. and take the advice of comments some times ur not a big company yet, ur ideas aren't perfect
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo7rNrwlk0mfCf0Xuqy74uhTT3kvXT_gN4FSxahlLgMoAD2w4xyo5q_Km8
  • Upvote 1

:ugeek: huh well im going to be brutely honest here i have just created my account and all of you are wrong the easiest way to see if thers going to be a castle crashers to is to email dan.p directly and ask him about it and yes i know this forum is about wither or not there should be a castle crashers 2 but if dan.p sais no then its no and if he sais he will think about it he will think about and right now we should all just be looking foward to the latest upcoming game of "The Behemoth" "Battle Blox Theatre.

Guest DANNYD99

In my honest opinion, I would love o have some new levels to play, maybe an entirely different story, or an actual RPG type story thing, but most of all, I wish they could put in a character creation system. To make your own knight with his own powers, with limitations of course. Just an idea on what they could make in a DLC or a CC2, although you would need to do some crazy and insane task to unlock it, But thats just my own small and insignificant opinion that no one shall ever acknowledge. I do agree that it may be too soon for a sequel, BBT does look like fun to play, but I'll wait for a sale or something on that. But at the same time it does get somewhat boring when beating the game around 20 times already with 5 on insane. But overal, I see alot of potential for expansion of this universe, maybe they could make teh knights have some actual relationships with their respected princess, But, again, thats just my own small and insignificant opinion that no one shall ever acknowledge. thank you for reading this ridiculously long opinion. If this belongs somewhere else, please redirect me, thank you, again, for your time.

Sequels aren't always bad as mentioned before, but sometimes the developers go overboard. Castle Crashers is one of the best arcade games I've played. Personally I WOULD :arrow: love :arrow: a sequel, but with more characters, animals, and enemies. Thing is though, If they do make a sequel they should make more choices for the character such as Good or Bad? Left or Right? They should make every adventure you play a new path or a surprise such as a new enemy jumped out of the bush. Ex. 1-20 thieves at the beginning. 21- 40 barbarians. 41-99 Knights. They could also make more online content with ranks. But if they don't make a sequel more DLCs with more characters or a new story line.