Sign in to follow this  
Stink-man

Alien hominid fan fic

Alien Hominid finds himself on a strange planet filled with Fat Kids and Men In Black (with guns). The fat kids decide to help AH repair the ship if he can rescue thier leader from the FBI??................ Actualy, Forget I ever posted this lol....

alien hominid is hungry and eats a shoe

the shoe is a MAGICAL MORPHING SHOE that can transform him into a cow.

Being a cow, he sneaked past the FBI and transforms back into alien hominid.

but then sonic the hedgehog has a muffin and doesnt share, and that makes alien hominid cry.

he kills sonic

The end

alien hominid is hungry and eats a shoe

the shoe is a MAGICAL MORPHING SHOE that can transform him into a cow.

Being a cow, he sneaked past the FBI and transforms back into alien hominid.

but then sonic the hedgehog has a muffin and doesnt share, and that makes alien hominid cry.

he kills sonic

The end

MOST. EPIC. FAN FIC. EVER.

Bravo, Stomprocket! Bravo!

IVE GOT IT!1111 either a Halo and AH crossover a Half life and AH crossover or a Quake and AH crossover, or borderlands and AH

I will say right now that I do not aprove of a alien hominid crossover that dose not involve any behemoth games. You sir have lost the game.

IVE GOT IT!1111 either a Halo and AH crossover a Half life and AH crossover or a Quake and AH crossover, or borderlands and AH

I will say right now that I do not aprove of a alien hominid crossover that dose not involve any behemoth games. You sir have lost the game.

Does that mean no Behemoth VS Street Fighter IV? :cry:

OMG!!!11 You are a genius Mr. Hatty

imagine ryu vs the alien!

lol, All I ever think about is Behemoth VS Streetfighter, Valve vs Capcom, And Left 4 Dead X Dead Rising lol :geek:

So, Back on topic:

Ryu meets The Red Knight. They get in A battle (Uh Hum, STREET FIGHT) In the Battle block theater arranged by M. Bison. Hominid wins. THE END.

Back Off Topic:

HADOKEN!

thumbnail.aspx?q=193775601698&id=ef915400a2454450a28b22cabd35429f&url=http%3a%2f%2fi184.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fx297%2fQckslvrGrl%2fryu_hadoken_pose.pngthumbnail.aspx?q=175037880472&id=54e835be29ea595d9ee80bcdc0889688&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg182.imageshack.us%2fimg182%2f2787%2fhadoken1mi.jpgthumbnail.aspx?q=172315384422&id=18702890558c445d9ab64b548d749c7d&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.nintendolife.com%2fnews%2f2009%2f05%2falien_hominid_joins_the_meat_team%2fattachment%2f0%2flarge.jpg

Now where should the alien crash land? the antlion infested beach from the sandtraps chapter, or maybe he should he crash land in ravenholm?

Now where should the alien crash land? the antlion infested beach from the sandtraps chapter, or maybe he should he crash land in ravenholm?

How about.....

NORTH ASIA, RUN-DOWN BACK ALLEY..... (SF reference)

/joke

[sERIOUS] BEACHES WITH PEACHES (AKA Sandtraps) [/sERIOUS]

AVP

Alien Hominid vs Predetor. OMG SO CREATIVE

This is what you have to beat. I thought StompRocket's idea was good, but you gotta lot 'o competion now, boy-ee.