• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snow_Infernus

Please take a day to Ustream The Behemoth at Work =D

23 posts in this topic

This might be out of the question, but I think it would be great to see The Behemoth start a Live Video Stream of a day at work. I know Dan has videos of him creating art, which is the perfect foundation for streaming. Have Dan sit down and start drawing for a while with the cameras rolling live. Yes, I realize those videos are sped up that I linked, but live streaming might make for an interesting way to reveal new BBT art, characters, sets, or whatever. I don't want to sound like a Ustream ad, but if you're reading, Behemoth, click here. The producer has a screen grab thing built into it.

You could even switch back and forth from a web cam, show the HQ a bit, have Kelly answer questions from the live feed of comments, give away goodies, show the rest of the crew at work, etc.

And... Now I've officially started ranting. That said, please stream something live for us. :)

/end begging

<3

Snow

I agree with Snow, it would be awesome if you guys could show us what you're up to, definately would be sweet to watch!

This would be cool. You'd also be able to see some new Castle Crashers PSN stuff while you're at it.

Take it into consideration guys! We are worthy :lol:

If you guys could show us, we would be much more than grateful ;)

we're probably not very fun to watch cause we're at our desks working and everything. ;)

we're probably not very fun to watch cause we're at our desks working and everything. ;)
Baw... :( Well, if you feel inspired to turn on a Ustream for an hour or so one day, you'd certainly have the community's attention the whole way through. I know you think it might not be fun to watch, but it's fascinating to all of us. :D

Baw... :( Well, if you feel inspired to turn on a Ustream for an hour or so one day, you'd certainly have the community's attention the whole way through. I know you think it might not be fun to watch, but it's fascinating to all of us. :D

He's right Dan, it might seem like an ordinary, everyday thing to you but i find it fascinating how you go through things like drawing with such ease. I would watch all the time if I could ;)

Dang, do you at least have public sacrifices at the office once a week?

If there was a Ustream of you drawing, Dan, I think that would be super-fun to watch.

Dang, do you at least have public sacrifices at the office once a week?

If there was a Ustream of you drawing, Dan, I think that would be super-fun to watch.

I can simply say, Agreed.

Well there can be some Live Updates which has The Behemoth Staff telling the fans and fourm member etc. aboutsome coming updates instead of reading stuff.

I don't know just a though. :)

Yea, maybe just make some videos and put them in the Video Marketplace, but free of course :D

I believe you mean Video Marketplace and the Playstation Network store.

Not all of us have a X-Box. :P

Yea, maybe just make some videos and put them in the Video Marketplace, but free of course :D

I believe you mean Video Marketplace and the Playstation Network store.

Not all of us have a X-Box. :P

9/10s of us have "X-Box".

*29/30s

Please Ustream.

I don't care if BattleBlock Theater becomes delayed for 2 years, it would be sweet to see.

*29/30s

30/30 of us have computers.

I don't see why it'd need to be marketplace accessible, just having a live stream online would be fine. :|

*29/30s

I don't see why it'd need to be marketplace accessible, just having a live stream online would be fine. :|

Everything is turned into a console wars nowadays :|

*29/30s

My computer isn't a computer.

He's a human.

*29/30s

My computer isn't a computer.

He's a human.

I wonder what's the mouse there

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0