Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xemnas768

A sub forum for CC PS3 related discussion/issues maybe?

14 posts in this topic

Really happy to hear the game is coming out soon, just wish it wasn't so close to school starting dates.

If someone is being a d*ck can you kick em?

Really happy to hear the game is coming out soon, just wish it wasn't so close to school starting dates.

Mmmmmm

I find no sense in this

Mmmmmm

I find no sense in this

I believe he's asking if you can kick people in-game, if they're being jerks.

I also think he's a bit disappointed about CC being released near the time school starts.

Seeing as Alien Hominid released on four different consoles, not including the GBA version and the flash version on Newgrounds, I don't think a separate Castle Crashers PS3 thread would be all that necessary.

But we need a place for the hooligans to live.

They're NOT sleeping on the couch.

What I was thinking is something like everyone has either an "Xbox" a "PS3" or both of them in their signatures, just so that we can tell who's with who. It could work optionally, although many people wouldn't understand, or maybe we could add it onto the forum account stuff.

Just a thought.

What I was thinking is something like everyone has either an "Xbox" a "PS3" or both of them in their signatures, just so that we can tell who's with who. It could work optionally, although many people wouldn't understand, or maybe we could add it onto the forum account stuff.

Just a thought.

that, sir (or Ma'am), is a good idea.

Just a thought.

What if I have a Saturn?

I said PS3 related stuff. Meaning like PSN, Team Volleyball etc. They can still talk about CC in general on the main forum

I said PS3 related stuff. Meaning like PSN, Team Volleyball etc. They can still talk about CC in general on the main forum

They could just make a thread in the keep to talk about volleyball matches and stuff, i see your point but i don't really see the need.

But i don't really care to be honest