All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Omg, im actually speaking with a behemoth staff, first, i am pleased to meet you and you make very good games, you are very great people and a good team. Respect for all the team, and thank you for the help, i will surely check the fan art section! Thanks!
  4. Hiya! Looks like this thread is pretty old so this is technically necrobumping but if you want to share your fan art with the community we also have a fan art section in our Discord channel: http://discord.gg/thebehemoth
  5. Also, i made this: https://imgur.com/a/1G29cO6
  6. The Monster is back for the weekend for one FINAL CHANCE to unlock in BattleBlock Theater on Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Complete all the levels in Furbottom's Features to get this special unlock. Steam players, this is your reward unlock as well for this week! We've also brought back the Mega64 playlist for a limited time in Furbottom's Features when you play it solo: Super Mega64 by Mega64 (Gamertag listed as :Goosetoffoh) Super Mega64 by Mega64 (Gamertag listed as : FurryBottom1)
  7. Earlier
  8. In what way is the paltry pittance of levels that Behemoth made with the game a "majority"? Just summarily throwing away the entire pool of user arenas and adventures is horrible and callous. Behemoth could have let us save levels locally, so we could keep our favorites and keep enjoying a great game, but instead the majority of the game's value, and all of the community's great work, gets thrown in the garbage. Thousands of levels people added to your game to increase its value. Thousands of hours of work by your community. Everything that was really good in arena mode. Just in the bin, like garbage, because Behemoth couldn't bother to let people save files. What a massive betrayal. You've made some cute games, Behemoth, but this is the kind of knife in the game's back that you don't earn your way back from. I'll always look at Behemoth games suspiciously, because I know you don't care about players or the community, and you'll burn everything down because that's easier than caring.
  9. CastleCrashersSwitch

Nintendo Switch

If not enough people have already done this, I'm also extremely interested in a switch port of Castle Crashers! Made an account just to post on this.
  10. And i could help you with the art if you want to, and are busy
  11. I just wanted to show you what i did, i did Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War: https://imgur.com/a/Gb0BJhC
  12. Noooo is there any way to save levels to your local? Will the playlists I've created still be playable?
  13. TheMuchSwagDogeYT

What Are Your Favorite Soundtracks From Games?

Sorry, but I love the Undertale soundtrack (it’s really catchy when you think about it). I also like the BattleBlock Theater soundtrack.
  14. HungryImp36

DLC Ideas Thread

Death: Magic: (simular to the necromancers) Weapon: You know, Those sticks that deaths drag around to kill people, the one that looks like a mining stick (forgot its name) Animal Orb: Skull (Kills an enemy with a low life bar) Vet: Magic: (Heals her self) Weapon: (Red pointing Stick) Animal Orb: (Snailbert) Pirate: Magic: Gray poison Weapon: Pirate Sword Animal Orb: Parrot (Pecks on enemies) Animal Orbs: Imp: Collects gold for you Bee: Stings enemies Crow: Pecks on your enemies Pigeon: Poops on Enemies Bat creature from Alien Hominid: Does Something, Idk
  15. HungryImp36

Will there ever be a Castle Crashers 2?

If there would be a castle crashers 2, how would you name it? I would go with: The Legend of The Frogalope.. or something. Or maybe there will be a game 5?
  16. After five awesome years on Xbox 360, it’s nearly time to sunset the special unlock rotations & user generated content (UGC) areas of BattleBlock Theater XBLA. History of Community Content and Weekly Unlocks BattleBlock Theater was first released back in April of 2013 and since its release there have been thousands of user generated levels in the Community Theater! This allowed us to feature our favorite community-made playlists in Furbottom’s Features and Arena Features weekly. In addition to highlighting community levels weekly, we were also able to rotate in special unlocks each week — sometimes players had to complete Furbottom’s Features to get the prisoner, and other times they simply had to head to an online area of the game for it to pop up. We manually chose the playlists and unlocks each week and updating them was all possible through working with XBLA! An Unexpected Extension with Backwards Compatibility When the Xbox One was first announced, we weren’t sure if these services would continue to be supported but we were pleasantly surprised when we were able to continue to rotate in the special unlocks and Furbottom’s Features not only on Xbox 360 but on Xbox One via backward compatibility as well. Backward Compatibility brought in a whole new group of players! It has been a heck of a run and we’re happy we were able to continue supporting these bonus features and community made content the past five years. But the time to sunset these services is quickly approaching, so we wanted to make sure we give people enough time to say goodbye to their favorite community-made levels and get the rest of the special unlocks. Last chance to get special unlocks and play community-made levels We hope you’ll take the next few weeks to check out your favorite community made playlists before they’re gone. As for the special unlocks, we’ll be giving three out each day since we can only update up to 3 unlocks at a time (all of these will change around 2PM Pacific Time). All you have to do is head to an online area of the game to unlock them. We’re going to keep unlocking them every day until we get shut down! Can’t stop, won’t stop, until we get stopped!!! Check in each day for the unlocks of that day by visiting our BattleBlock Theater Facebook page or check our Events Calendar for the tentative schedule. It will be your last chance to get these special unlocks!!! (Schedule subject to change) What’s Changing and When Will It Happen As you might have noticed, the new co-op and solo playlists list under “new user-created playlists” section are currently empty and will remain unpopulated as we continue to slowly sunset these features. However, Top-Rated playlists, Top Downloaded playlists, and Behemoth’s Favorite / Recommends curated list are still playable. Starting June 25th, BattleBlock Theater XBLA players (on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One) will no longer be able to upload playlists into the Community Theater nor will players be able to access community-made levels in general. In addition, the Furbottom’s Features and the unlocks will not be rotated, so it will stay the same playlist & unlocks until the other features shut down as well. Any special star prisoners you already unlocked prior will stay in your inventory. Players will be able to play Furbottom’s Features and the Arena Feature until the rest of the community online services are shut down sometime in July. The date is TBD, but we wanted to give as much notice as possible so players can check it out one last time before the featured levels are gone forever. After these services are shut down in July, the following community online services will get the message “BattleBlock Theater services are currently unavailable”: Main Menu News ticker Furbottom’s Features (both Solo & Co-Op) All Community playlists in the Community Theater (Solo/Co-Op/Arena) Uploading a created playlist Again, Special Star Prisoners will no longer be rotated in but there will not be an error message that pops up. What’s Unaffected and Still Accessible After All the Changes The good news is that majority of the game will still be playable! Here are the areas that won’t be affected by the change: Local & Online Story Local & Online Arena Modes (Levels included with the game) Any special star prisoners you already unlocked prior will stay in your inventory Level Editor for local play Trading Leaderboards Achievements BIG Thank You to the Community Level Designers & Players Finally, we’d like to say thank you to everyone who joined in level making all these years! We made the Level Editor for the BattleBlock Theater community but had no idea how well received it would be and we were overwhelmed by the creativity we’ve seen. It really added an extra special dimension to the game. For those of you who would like to continue creating BattleBlock Theater levels and sharing them with the world, the Steam Workshop is still running so the Community Theater and Furbottom’s Features are still available in the Steam version. The Steam version of BattleBlock Theater will be unaffected by these changes in XBLA. Thank you again to all of our level creators who have contributed to BattleBlock Theater XBLA! The journey may be over, but it will never be forgotten. Also, the game isn’t completely shut down either, so get back to battling cats and saving your best friend Hatty!
  17. After five awesome years on Xbox 360, it’s nearly time to sunset the special unlock rotations & user generated content (UGC) areas of BattleBlock Theater XBLA. History of Community Content and Weekly Unlocks BattleBlock Theater was first released back in April of 2013 and since its release there have been thousands of user generated levels in the Community Theater! This allowed us to feature our favorite community-made playlists in Furbottom’s Features and Arena Features weekly. In addition to highlighting community levels weekly, we were also able to rotate in special unlocks each week — sometimes players had to complete Furbottom’s Features to get the prisoner, and other times they simply had to head to an online area of the game for it to pop up. We manually chose the playlists and unlocks each week and updating them was all possible through working with XBLA! An Unexpected Extension with Backwards Compatibility When the Xbox One was first announced, we weren’t sure if these services would continue to be supported but we were pleasantly surprised when we were able to continue to rotate in the special unlocks and Furbottom’s Features not only on Xbox 360 but on Xbox One via backward compatibility as well. Backward Compatibility brought in a whole new group of players! It has been a heck of a run and we’re happy we were able to continue supporting these bonus features and community made content the past five years. But the time to sunset these services is quickly approaching, so we wanted to make sure we give people enough time to say goodbye to their favorite community-made levels and get the rest of the special unlocks. Last chance to get special unlocks and play community-made levels We hope you’ll take the next few weeks to check out your favorite community made playlists before they’re gone. As for the special unlocks, we’ll be giving three out each day since we can only update up to 3 unlocks at a time (all of these will change around 2PM Pacific Time). All you have to do is head to an online area of the game to unlock them. We’re going to keep unlocking them every day until we get shut down! Can’t stop, won’t stop, until we get stopped!!! Check in each day for the unlocks of that day by visiting our BattleBlock Theater Facebook page or check our Events Calendar for the tentative schedule. It will be your last chance to get these special unlocks!!! (Schedule subject to change) What’s Changing and When Will It Happen As you might have noticed, the new co-op and solo playlists list under “new user-created playlists” section are currently empty and will remain unpopulated as we continue to slowly sunset these features. However, Top-Rated playlists, Top Downloaded playlists, and Behemoth’s Favorite / Recommends curated list are still playable. Starting June 25th, BattleBlock Theater XBLA players (on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One) will no longer be able to upload playlists into the Community Theater nor will players be able to access community-made levels in general. In addition, the Furbottom’s Features and the unlocks will not be rotated, so it will stay the same playlist & unlocks until the other features shut down as well. Any special star prisoners you already unlocked prior will stay in your inventory. Players will be able to play Furbottom’s Features and the Arena Feature until the rest of the community online services are shut down sometime in July. The date is TBD, but we wanted to give as much notice as possible so players can check it out one last time before the featured levels are gone forever. After these services are shut down in July, the following community online services will get the message “BattleBlock Theater services are currently unavailable”: Main Menu News ticker Furbottom’s Features (both Solo & Co-Op) All Community playlists in the Community Theater (Solo/Co-Op/Arena) Uploading a created playlist Again, Special Star Prisoners will no longer be rotated in but there will not be an error message that pops up. What’s Unaffected and Still Accessible After All the Changes The good news is that majority of the game will still be playable! Here are the areas that won’t be affected by the change: Local & Online Story Local & Online Arena Modes (Levels included with the game) Any special star prisoners you already unlocked prior will stay in your inventory Level Editor for local play Trading Leaderboards Achievements BIG Thank You to the Community Level Designers & Players Finally, we’d like to say thank you to everyone who joined in level making all these years! We made the Level Editor for the BattleBlock Theater community but had no idea how well received it would be and we were overwhelmed by the creativity we’ve seen. It really added an extra special dimension to the game. For those of you who would like to continue creating BattleBlock Theater levels and sharing them with the world, the Steam Workshop is still running so the Community Theater and Furbottom’s Features are still available in the Steam version. The Steam version of BattleBlock Theater will be unaffected by these changes in XBLA. Thank you again to all of our level creators who have contributed to BattleBlock Theater XBLA! The journey may be over, but it will never be forgotten. Also, the game isn’t completely shut down either, so get back to battling cats and saving your best friend Hatty!
  18. "This really twisted their fanny cheeks... HARD!" "This could prove difficulty... minus the y JUST KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU!" "100,000,000p GRAPHICS WITH SUPER-TEXTURE TECHNOLOGY MODERN HUMAN EYEBALLS CAN'T EVEN DETECT!" "And I think there was a shark. OH GOD YEP THERE IT IS!" "Even the word hopeless has hope in it. Plus if you rearrange the letters it spells peeslosh. That last part was probably unnecessary, I'm sorry. "If you weren't there, you were most assuredly square" "Good try, but try gooder" "Now let's rest in the forbidden moonlight of yesterday's promises, whatever that means"
  19. HeavyweightChicken

R.i.p Forums

Safe to say its dead now lol pit people just released too
  20. HeavyweightChicken

Block Star

bump
  21. Swamp Bro is now available on the XBLA version of BattleBlock Theater as well! Finish Furbottom's Features to unlock it. We've also updated the XBLA co-op feature to "Adventure PL" by ps3guyguy
  22. HungryImp36

The 4 Original Castle Crashers Theory

I agree with this theory and plus heres another backup to improve it: The place where you collect all your swords is inside a giant antelope frog with his tounge tied to an anvil. He probably defeated that creature by himself. Witch proves he can sword fight, witch proves he used to battle. The Frogalopes habitat is probably the marsh level, where you find the frogglet animal orb. I would really want to play that game. Like, Castle crashers, the legend of the Frogalope.
  23. an rpg like paper mario would be cool
  24. HeavyweightChicken

Longevity?

vote
  25. HeavyweightChicken

alien hominid HD for steam

i mean its a pretty old game by now but if you really wanna play it its backwards compatible on xbox one (;
  26. lynnValentine

Nintendo Switch

I would crowd fund the poop out of castle crashers on the switch and I can think of 4 people that would join me in this we love that damn game.
  27. Unlock Swamp Bro when you finish Furbottom's Features in BattleBlock Theater Steam this week. We've also updated the Co-Op Feature on Steam: catty catty by Puszkoslaw Note: We weren't able to update the unlock or Features for XBLA this week but we'll try again on Monday. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
  1. Load more activity