All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Ryanzlord

Future Updates?

Hey Behemoth team! I've been enjoying pit people recently and I've almost completed every side quest. I only have less than 10 left and it made me wonder if your working on anything big for the game right now. Even a small reply would leave me satisfied but no pressure :)
  5. Hi! There is actually an issue with Save transfer at the moment. We are working to resolve it asap! We will let everyone know when it is working again.
  6. I suggest submitting a ticket through https://support.thebehemoth.com/hc/en-us/requests/new On this page https://support.thebehemoth.com/hc/en-us/articles/206510395-How-do-I-transfer-my-saved-data-from-Castle-Crashers-Xbox-360- you could also click "no" in the section at the end of the article where it says "Was this article helpful?"
  7. ^ This is what the leaderboards on the Xbox 360 version of Battleblock look like right now. The users "derfjerk" and "softlander" have been selling people (with real $) modded ranks and modded cat-guard heads. Idk if this is fixable or not, but I thought it was worth a forum post so everyone (especially Behemoth) could know.
  8. SomeRandomDude

Emerald Sword Glitch?!

Hi, I have bought the character Hatty Hattington. But he didn’t start with the emerald sword. Is this a bug, help needed
  9. Getijsem

Castle crashers 2

I would buy Castle Crashers 2 instantly. I bought this game to play with my son and his cousins. After we finished it I tried to find another game like it we could move on to, but nothing matches up! Nobody has been able to create an equal or better game in this genre. To the extent that we ended up just replaying Castle Crashers 1 because it's still more fun than the other games in the same genre. I also agree with the Angry Birds analogy, I have strongly considered buying merch from your store, but the shipping to Europe was a bit steep, otherwise, I would've bought the pluches already. Another thing that would be analogous with Angry Birds is that I would already buy reskinned versions with different levels and story. E.g. a Star Wars version
  10. For the next two weeks, you can check out the classic "Soc- Basketball" by Leedin. RECAP: Rammy - 4/19 Triple Threat - 426
  11. Apologies, no post last week. For archiving purposes: RECAP: Rammy - 4/19 Barbarian - 4/12 King - 4/12
  12. Earlier
  13. “Just run like you have diarrhea, and it’s starting to come out.” ”Oh no, Kitties!”
  14. Highly doubt it as the ps3 uses a different architect. No ps3 save files work on the ps4
  15. Hi, same problem for me. I had uploaded datas from Xbox 360 but nothing appear in Statistic on Xbox One. Thanks to fix it please, it's a very good game but I want to continue with my 360 save.
  16. This may seem like an old question but i cannot find an answer to it. I cannot seem to transfer my save data drom 360 to xbox one. I followed all guidelines. Logged into xbox 360, went to player statistics, hit RT to save data for xbox one and hit A to complete. Popup said transfer complete. Close CC and open the remastered version. Go to statistics icon and the transfer option simply doesn't exist! I've tried it multiple times and even read up on this issue. Some ppl said it had to do with the DLCs, which I own pretty much all of from the 360 version. Can someone please help me? Its driving me nuts! Lol thanks in advance:)
  17. RagingKoala2005

Best Knight In The Game?

How about you battle my level 99 fire knight
  18. Hello. I bought the BattleBlock Theater and I created three story packs. I went to community theater and selected my level packs but it showed just that I have no level packs. I checked I uploaded it and I did. I also tried to download it through Steam workshop but nothing helped. Any help? Thanks.
  19. Mangle

R.i.p Forums

I'm on the Discord. I just don't talk there very much.
  20. Bielsiqx1

Battleblock Theater Save Gone

Hi,i play in xbox one and lost all my prisoners and progress,you can help me.My gamertag is Bielsiq x1.
  21. Deathbyjoey

Create your knights personality!

Green: silent nature lover
  22. Daniels

Where is everyone?

Any updates here?
  23. Please for all that is good in gaming please release this in a physical form. I do not know about others but I have made the decision to only purchase games that come in physical form. Why you might ask? Well, for me, Castle Crashers is the direct cause. I love games and have pretty much every major game system 2600 (Except PS4 and Xbox One) and go back and play them regularly and would like to be able to do so for as long as possible. The first console game I purchased in download only form was Castle Crashers my son and I played this game for hundreds of hours (with and without his friends). Suffice it to say, it is a game I have HUGE memories tied to so had I hoped to play this for a very long time. My original 360 finally red ringed 5 or 6 years ago, it was one of original ones and I have no clue how it lasted nearly 10 years. Any way, when that happened I lost access to the game because it was apparently tied to that specific device and not to my account and there was nothing they could do. Also the recent closure of the Wii Shop further illustrates the fact that games that are download games only are a problem to those that want to (legitimately) play the games that they have paid for over the long term. Not only are we no longer able to purchase games that were only released on the Wii shop but it is also not possible to re-download them if their current Wii dies or the game gets accidentally deleted or corrupted. I really do not want to end up in position of not being able to play the games I love or have meaning to me or having to do something illegal to do so, therefore all games I buy are physical media only now. If you are not doing a physical release yourselves and it is simply because you do not want to deal with a physical release PLEASE contact https://www.limitedrungames.com. I am pretty sure that Limited Run Games would be interested simply because of a reply in a post that Mighty Rabbit Studios (Limited Run Games Owners/Founder) made several years ago on Reddit when they came across one of the 2007 promo discs. https://www.reddit.com/r/gamecollecting/comments/40shy1/castle_crashers_xbox_360_disc
  24. Happy Friday! For the next two weeks, the classic "King o da arena" by Sunny III. We're gonna keep with the Castle Crashers theme and will have the Barbarian and King available for the next two weeks when launching the game. RECAP: Thief - 3/29 Barbarian - 4/5 King - 4/5 Maybe see you at PAX East or EGX Rezzed! Have a good week y'all! -i
  25. Assuming it's linked to the same Playstation user account, will it be possible to transfer progress from Castle Crashers on the PS3 to Castle Crashers Remastered on the PS4? (like how you were able to transfer progress from Xbox to XBone)... Thanks,
  26. Coming this Summer! Read all about it in our blog post... https://blog.thebehemoth.com/2019/03/19/castle-crashers-remastered-coming-to-nintendo-switch-and-playstation-4/
  27. FreDeliNi

see you Tuesday for more things ...

OMG 😭This is perfect! I can't wait! 😁
  28. Hatty Hattington=⬜+😭

I Am Making A Game

Well it’s been 4 years and I would love to play is it done or near and would you give us a date
  29. Hatty Hattington=⬜+😭

CCR PS4

Well on their Instagram they posted the ps4 controllers with the colors of the starting characters same with the Nintendo switch
  1. Load more activity