Sign in to follow this  
Guest sohopuppie

red knight

Guest sohopuppie

hi behemoth why did you make the red knight better than the other original knights

:?::ninja:

Umm. No. the main knights each have a special ability with their magic, and none of them are necessarily better.

Red knight keeps people locked in his magic and continually does damage, but Mana recharges slower and his magic sucks on bosses

Blue freezes them in place, and while it doesn't continually do damage, blue knight is free to move around while they are frozen which is good for reviving friends and being able to do the devastating xxxyy combo without being attacked

Green looks cool and poisons enemies for 3x Damage over time (DoT) downside is the yy backflip

Orange has 30% longer maximum magic range, does slightly more damage the farther away he is, and Burns for 1x DoT With no downside

Edit: another blue knight downside: his Jump RtY costs 4x the mana of a normal jump RtY

Who says the Red Knight is the best? If I remember correctly, Dan's favorite is the Green Knight (I'MSOSORRYIFI'MWRONG).

Green is dan's favorite

But that does not make him the best knight

Who says the Red Knight is the best? If I remember correctly, Dan's favorite is the Green Knight (I'MSOSORRYIFI'MWRONG).

Green is dan's favorite

But that does not make him the best knight

Of course not, but it does prove that The Behemoth couldn't have favored the Red Knight. I mean, I know Dan's not completely in charge and all, but he's definitely part of the process, and I doubt he would've agreed to have the Red Knight be unfairly strong.

... I'm putting way too much thought into this. :|

The simple fact of the matter is, the Red Knight isn't all that better. I'm guessing The Behemoth tried to make the four knights balanced, and I think they did a great job at it.

Red knight may be your preference but you also have to remember they match to different people's play styles. They're all good some just start out a lil tougher at the start. Its all in the build!

Red knight may be your preference but you also have to remember they match to different people's play styles. They're all good some just start out a lil tougher at the start. Its all in the build!

No, Red Knight is truly the best if you go by damage possibilities.

Stun + ~20 damage every .3 seconds = you dead. If you don't move fast enough at the beginning of an arena match and they catch you with that, you almost instantly lose. You'll have very low HP without even having landed a hit on them.

No, Red Knight is truly the best if you go by damage possibilities.

Stun + ~20 damage every .3 seconds = you dead. If you don't move fast enough at the beginning of an arena match and they catch you with that, you almost instantly lose. You'll have very low HP without even having landed a hit on them.

Don't forget he can get more than 1 guy in there

To be honest, the red knight i useless if you bring rammy with you (which i always do MUAHAHAHAHAHA :evil: )

I hate when people do that, it just completely defeats the purpose of the Red Knights magic. In Arena, the Red Knight is cheap, I'll give you that, but he's not the best.

To be honest, the red knight i useless if you bring rammy with you (which i always do MUAHAHAHAHAHA :evil: )

I hate when people do that, it just completely defeats the purpose of the Red Knights magic. In Arena, the Red Knight is cheap, I'll give you that, but he's not the best.

It's like bringing the yeti againts the blue knight

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

On the plus side his y magic can do big damage on multiple opponents.On the minus side he has to stand still while he's casting it.Its a close call between red n blue,infact its close with all default knights.And hes my favorit having soloed insane 4 times with him.So to me he's the best.