Sign in to follow this  
Guest ultrapwner

whats wrong with the countdown clock?

Guest ultrapwner

it was 11:30 and i really wanted to see what would happen after the countdown ends so i sped up my computer time to 11:59 after the countdown finished it froze and i reset back to the real time. but then its showing random numbers really fast :? what happened?

Didnt you know? When you Speed up your computer time the flash countdown is programmed to implant a virus into your computer to prevent you from changinging the time. Those random flashing numbers is the program installing the files on your computer. You should immediately run a full system scan of your computer. Happend to me once but I had a freind who helped me :). Hope this helps.

Panda

Guest ultrapwner
Didnt you know? When you Speed up your computer time the flash countdown is programmed to implant a virus into your computer to prevent you from changinging the time. Those random flashing numbers is the program installing the files on your computer. You should immediately run a full system scan of your computer. Happend to me once but I had a freind who helped me :). Hope this helps.

Panda

lol wut :lol: seriously though how do i fix this :?

lol wut :lol: seriously though how do i fix this :?

-breathes heavily- You broke it you jerk! D: Now Castle Crashers will NEVER come out . >:[ -flails arms awkwardly while whining-

Panda

Didn't you also hear? After 1 day your computer implodes, creating a black hole the size of the universe? Better get that virus off quick Ultrapwner. Hope that helped. :lol:

Guest ultrapwner

in all seriousness people without joking how do i fix this :?

in all seriousness people without joking how do i fix this :?

You can't! you broke and now all of humanity is going to die! You just haaad to change it didn't you! Now we're all going to die D: The blackhole is going to eat stuff up so fast the earth will be no longer before it gets released =[ But there is one way to fix it. Every single stuffed animal of a moose has to be shot into the black hole and it will reverse the process and then everything will be fine.

Please use the search function before creating a thread to make sure the topic doesn't already exist.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10921

Find some time to check out our rules while you're at it. They're pretty awesome.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1186

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :D

Locking as a dupe.

Edit: Okay, I'm keeping an eye on every single person who posted in this thread. That's no way to act towards a new member.