Sign in to follow this  
Rebmob

SERIOUS Insane Players?

This thread is for players who have beat the game on normal and are looking for other players to continue playing on Insane with.

And..

I made this thread to find any one who is passionate (oh yeaaahh!) about playing through Castle Crashers on Insane Difficulty. Please, if your not a very experienced player go play some quick matches and gain some invaluable experience from the community. If you feel you are decent enough at the game keep reading.

If you are interested,

post your..

Gamertag:

Characters and levels:

Any other notes:

I have so far ran across and helped several people get to level 99 and I play with them on Insane, but when there not around I like to have people to fill in for them and play with me. I have found it hard to run in to 'hardcore' Castle Crasher players. Allot of you guys out there are just casual players, no offense.

Now back on topic, lets see how many hardcore players are out there..

I HAVE CAPS ON SO IM RLLLY SRS RITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM ALSO GONNA ADD tONS OF EXCLAMTAION POTNS BCUZ I AM SSOOOOOO SRS RITE NOW BOUT CC!!!! :x:x:x:x

Mods might as well close this thread, I thought I'd get some people who actually wanted to play insane to post in here, instead I'm getting little kids trying to flame me.

Mods might as well close this thread, I thought I'd get some people who actually wanted to play insane to post in here, instead I'm getting little kids trying to flame me.

No need to get serious. :lol:

Im only messing around with you. Lighten up! I'd join, but my highest level is in my sig. :P

Im only messing around with you. Lighten up! I'd join, but my highest level is in my sig. :P

Why... So... Serious? :twisted:

But ya, my highest is a 76 Red Knight. Currently only need Lava world and Industrial Castle for the left side of the Map before I can get to the desert.

Why... So... Serious? :twisted:

But ya, my highest is a 76 Red Knight. Currently only need Lava world and Industrial Castle for the left side of the Map before I can get to the desert.

I've beat industrial castle, I am at lava world at the moment. Haven't tried to beat it yet though. I stopped playing once I got there because I was using my level 99 orange knight by myself. Fire against fire isn't too fun.

If you want to play some time I'll hit ya up.

Gamertag: in sig below

Character: either my orange knight or civilian

Level: both 99 ^^b

Notes: I play around an hour or two on weekdays. Weekends can vary; sometimes I'm busy and other times I'll play all day.

GT: Mr Krusty1

Chars/Lvls:

Blue Knight - 99

Industrial Knight - 54-56, don't remember

Periwinkle Knight - 26

Periwinkle knight is my least favorite out of those 3, I prefer to use Industrial knight. As for blue knight, eh.

Chars/Lvls:

Blue Knight - 99

Periwinkle Knight - 26

Periwinkle knight is my least favorite out of those 3, I prefer to use Industrial knight. As for blue knight, eh.

Ah hows the blue knight working out? I've allways strayed away from him, I didn't like his magic too much. Have you tried him out on insane? I played through with the blue knight and eskimo and hated it... :( I eventually made it through to the end though.

Chars/Lvls:

Blue Knight - 99

Periwinkle Knight - 26

Ah hows the blue knight working out? I've allways strayed away from him, I didn't like his magic too much. Have you tried him out on insane? I played through with the blue knight and eskimo and hated it... :( I eventually made it through to the end though.

The blue knight is good at surviving tough battles since he can freeze enemies and attack others while they're frozen or something, but he gets a little boring with the excessive freezing. He kinda has an infinite combo too, but it's hard to keep doing it sometimes.

Chars/Lvls:

Blue Knight - 99

Periwinkle Knight - 26

The blue knight is good at surviving tough battles since he can freeze enemies and attack others while they're frozen or something, but he gets a little boring with the excessive freezing. He kinda has an infinite combo too, but it's hard to keep doing it sometimes.

Ah nice, saw blades seem to pillage bosses on insane. A good insane team would be a fencer/industrialist/red knight/orange knight/green knight/brute. Any combination out of those would work. But I would probally love to have the industrialist and fencer in my party no matter what.

Gamertag: In my sig

Characters and levels: Orange knight 55; and have a few at lvl 30/35

Any other notes: I've gone through a bit of insane and would def like to get down on it more; but like you I have a hard time getting ppl to crash with.

Hit me up; I usually get on at about 7:00 mountain time.

I'm going to make a silver gamertag some time in the future, so all insane players can add it, to find each other easier. In the mean time check out..

www.forums.thebehemoth.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1111

Guest EscoHolla

I'M A SERIOUS HARDCORE GAMER

Gamertag: EscoHolla

Characters and levels: bear 99, skeleton 78, eskimo 79 and some others that i can't remember

Any other notes: i already beat insane, i just like playing castle crashers, i wonna beat it again.

Gamertag: Warbaby X

Characters and levels: Lightning Knight - 96

Bear, Fire Knight, Poison Knight, Gray Knight, Barbarian, Skeleton Knight, Fire Demon, Beekeeper - Around lvl 30

Any other notes: I've beat insane with the Lightning Knight, did most of it solo, minus those two terrifying parts with the Hair Beast that spawns the little shadow guys

Available every morning from about 7:00am CST til about 11:00am CST and pretty much every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all day... I'm usually playing CC during those hours too =)

I've kept the Lightning Knight down to lvl 96 so that I can level my Bear to 99 first so that he's the one that shows up on the leaderboards, etc...