Sign in to follow this  
hellgiver

Petition for PS3 version to have multiple PSN ID's logged in

Sony themselves need to add a feature where you are able to take your profile (PSN ID) with you! I mean I don't always ModNation at my house on my system!

If Microsoft could go ahead with making it work through USB Drives, then why can't Sony do something similar? Because seriously, it would be a whole lot better!

Sony themselves need to add a feature where you are able to take your profile (PSN ID) with you! I mean I don't always ModNation at my house on my system!

quote]

But you can use your profile at someone elses place.

Can Kelly or another Behemoth employee comment now that we have shown a game that is PSN downloadable and has the feature we ask for?

I am sure everyone understands that Media Molecule is now a subsidiary of Sony (They weren't at LBP's release, but it was solely a disc game then) so it is very possible Sony broke it's own PSN rules (as from what I can find online both M$ and Sony do repeatedly). But that should make it easier to contact them and ask for help considering they are part of the company who sold The Behemoth their dev unit.

LittleBigPlanet is also a first-party Sony game, so they're probably the exception.

Key word there. As I said before the (console) gaming industry is full of double standards and back alley deals so it is very possible that Sony broke it's own rules (if such rules even exist!) but I am looking for someone from The Behemoth to elaborate on the subject.

You guys are forgetting the fact that LBP is a full game (meaning it weights like 5 Gb or something)

Kelly said arcade games.

Just pointing that out.

You guys are forgetting the fact that LBP is a full game (meaning it weights like 5 Gb or something)

Kelly said arcade games.

Just pointing that out.

The PSN Store does not weigh games like the 360 does (I noticed you called it an arcade game, which the PSN does not have).

The PSN store has 3 types of games; PS3 games, PS minis, and PSP games.

Sony makes no differentiation between a 300MB game and an 8GB game (unless the 300MB game is a mini).

Also

The long and short of it is, that while we appreciate that this is a desired feature, it is not something we were able to implement. can you name any online co-op PSN titles (not disc titles) that have this capability that we could look at?

thanks,

kelly

No she didn't.

Guest Towser

Kelly said arcade games.

Just pointing that out.

The PSN Store does not weigh games like the 360 does (I noticed you called it an arcade game, which the PSN does not have).

The PSN store has 3 types of games; PS3 games, PS minis, and PSP games.

Sony makes no differentiation between a 300MB game and an 8GB game (unless the 300MB game is a mini).

Also

The long and short of it is, that while we appreciate that this is a desired feature, it is not something we were able to implement. can you name any online co-op PSN titles (not disc titles) that have this capability that we could look at?

thanks,

kelly

No she didn't.

A very similar game, Scot Pilgrim vs. the World was released on PSN a few weeks before Castle Crashers with that feature... It's under a Gig, , also with 4 player coop with gameplay inspired by River City Ransom...

It does not have online play, but it does allow multiple PSN accounts logged onto the game at the same time (playing offline on the same PS3).

So like I said, very similar unless you count one thing : it was made by Ubisoft and a ton of people worked on that game (which is ironic considering at least 20 8-bit games of the era that game pays homage to could have been made with that many people working, the end credits take 13 minutes, I timed it :P) ...

I do hope Castle Crasher adds this feature at some point because it's a better game than Scot Pilgrim, (even though I love the Paul Robertson art) but all in all I think we got a great game for 15$ even if it isn't as perfect as everyone could hope...

I do hope Castle Crasher adds this feature at some point because it's a better game than Scot Pilgrim, (even though I love the Paul Robertson art) but all in all I think we got a great game for 15$ even if it isn't as perfect as everyone could hope...

/agree

Guest cooldawg74

I almost bought the game. Then i decided I would download the demo to check for exactly this feature.

Saved myself $15.00

/Sigggnnneeddddd

/Signed

/Signature

thanks,

kelly

A very similar game, Scot Pilgrim vs. the World was released on PSN a few weeks before Castle Crashers with that feature... It's under a Gig, , also with 4 player coop with gameplay inspired by River City Ransom...

It does not have online play, but it does allow multiple PSN accounts logged onto the game at the same time (playing offline on the same PS3).

So like I said, very similar unless you count one thing : it was made by Ubisoft and a ton of people worked on that game (which is ironic considering at least 20 8-bit games of the era that game pays homage to could have been made with that many people working, the end credits take 13 minutes, I timed it :P) ...

You do know that the behemoth will never do this, not even if you get a million people to sign.

Still think its a good idea so...

/Signed

You do know that the behemoth will never do this, not even if you get a million people to sign.

Still think its a good idea so...

/Signed

you're right than they'll prolly never do it, but it's not they don't want to, they just can't.

Technically, they can't. We're all signing this for the rare possibility that Sony will allow for such a thing in the future.

Technically, they can't. We're all signing this for the rare possibility that Sony will allow for such a thing in the future.

Assuming Sony comes here and looks at this topic, and that a few signatures change their mind, and that they are willing to change other games too, yeah that could happen

Assuming Sony comes here and looks at this topic, and that a few signatures change their mind, and that they are willing to change other games too, yeah that could happen

What I mean to say is, this petition is for The Behemoth, but it won't do any good unless Sony gives PSN games these kinds of advantages, which could end up happening.

Still doubt even if they could an wanted to.

Why not? They did it for the 360 version.

You mean the xbox had the same -no multiple accounts at the same time- thing? Or what?

lol

You out of everyone here should know my reasons.

You mean they are lazy or something?

lol

:evil: Yes.

Plus they have a lot of other ish they should be fixing in CC before they add something like this.

lol

:evil: Yes.

Plus they have a lot of other ish they should be fixing in CC before they add something like this.

its been stated about 100 times

BEHEMOTH CAN NOT IMPLEMENT THIS!!! EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO :twisted: