Sign in to follow this  
hellgiver

Petition for PS3 version to have multiple PSN ID's logged in

[

its been stated about 100 times

BEHEMOTH CAN NOT IMPLEMENT THIS!!! EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO :twisted:

I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOOOOO!

AN I DONT THINK YOU GET MY POINT SO YOU SHOULD READ THE PAGE BEFORE THIS ONE :!:

It's not that they cant it that they wont.

And its resnable they are a wery smal company and they dont have the resorces to fore it. (time is resurse)

It's not that they cant it that they wont.

And its resnable they are a wery smal company and they dont have the resorces to fore it. (time is resurse)

You sure? Kelly brought up a good point, there aren't any PSN games I can think of that have both online play and multiple PSN logins.

Every thing is possible if you put your mind to it.

Nevertheles i dont think it will get here.

My question still is:

Is it possible to enable the use of different offline Users for the players 2, 3 and 4, so that they can use their own name?

I know that only player 1 will be signed in to the PSN, only he can earn trophies and that the progress made ingame only counts for his account, BUT at least the other people could have their names.

So, would that be possible to patch in?

I'm debating with myself why this is neccessary.

I mean; It's not like you have a KD and it'll ruin your rank and there really is no purpose since it would be on your console opposed to your friend's.

Maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but, if someone could elaborate, that'd be great.

I'm debating with myself why this is neccessary.

I mean; It's not like you have a KD and it'll ruin your rank and there really is no purpose since it would be on your console opposed to your friend's.

Maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but, if someone could elaborate, that'd be great.

Some people like to play on their profile

When I go to my friends house to play Castle Crashers, then we want to play with our own characters (and we want to have different names) - that's the reason.

Guest seious

signed/ im sick of people thinking my little brother is doing better then me because we cant change the names but us ps3 owners are still lucky devils :D

The thing is that it would be awesome if everyone could always use their own profile to play CC, even if you head over to play it locally at some friends home or so.

And even if the multiple PSN login won't be possible at all (which it seems atm), it still would be great, if you at least could select another account on the PS3 as player 2, 3 and 4, so you can choose your own name.

Imho it adds alot to the "game feeling" especially in versus multiplayer, when everyone can have their own names.

In a LAN game of you also would take your own nick rather than be named nameofplayer1#2, right? ;)

Guest extazium

/signed

From a developer's point of view, this is clearly a lack in fun for the players.

Bump to top

You do realize this option is missing because of Sony, right?

Now stop bumping the thread. The Behemoth knows it's here.

YES

Keep spamming guys, that way this will be locked and i will never see your winning again

Btw, i don't think sushigummy is mad bros

YES

Keep spamming guys, that way this will be locked and i will never see your winning again

Btw, i don't think sushigummy is mad bros

I am now. :twisted:

Hey everybody. No more spam, got it?