Sign in to follow this  
JaPanda

PS3 game suggestions

I'm probably getting a PS3 sometime soon(because my Xbox 360 failed me about a year ago) and i already have a list of several games but i'd could use some suggestions for games that are awesome and have no or barely any sexual content. My list already includes: LBP2, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2, Killzone 3, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, And Bulletstorm.

Also should i get LBP or just skip it

I'm probably getting a PS3 sometime soon(because my Xbox 360 failed me about a year ago) and i already have a list of several games but i'd could use some suggestions for games that are awesome and have no or barely any sexual content. My list already includes: LBP2, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2, Killzone 3, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, And Bulletstorm.

Also should i get LBP or just skip it

What the heck are you saying. IM THINKING OF GETTING A PS3 JUST FOR LBP!!!

I think items from LBP1 carry on to LBP2, so if that kinda thing is important to you (I know it is to me) then get LBP1. Don't take my word for it, though, I'm not completely sure the items carry on to LBP2.

Anyways, one brilliant way to find out which games you want is by trying out demos. I recommend trying out the demo for Heavy Rain, that's an insanely fun game.

Moving to the Other Games forum.

I think items from LBP1 carry on to LBP2, so if that kinda thing is important to you (I know it is to me) then get LBP1. Don't take my word for it, though, I'm not completely sure the items carry on to LBP2.

Anyways, one brilliant way to find out which games you want is by trying out demos. I recommend trying out the demo for Heavy Rain, that's an insanely fun game.

Moving to the Other Games forum.

I know dlc does but i don't know about reg in-game items.

Ratchet & Clank: Future series, LBP 1 & 2, Uncharted 1 & 2, CC, Killzone 2, Infamous, Modnation Racers, and Heavy Rain. I've played all but Modnation Racers and Heavy Rain.

Don't pick shooters over LBP2

Other good games are ModNation Racer and Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time

Unless you like them.

Get Pixel Junkie edden.

Ratchet & Clank: Future series, LBP 1 & 2, Uncharted 1 & 2, CC, Killzone 2, Infamous, Modnation Racers, and Heavy Rain. I've played all but Modnation Racers and Heavy Rain.

Everything he said are the best ps3 games the only game i do have that's a all gaming console / pc is prototype.

Demons Souls.

Demons Souls.

DEMONS SOULS.

If you feel like playing a game that's equivalent to slitting your wrists and pulling out all your hair, Demon's Souls is quite fun. ^^

They don't seem want to listen. ^^

Well, they should!

Demons' Souls is the only reason I would get a PS3. Personally, I see it as the only true "killer app" on the system.

Well, they should!

Demons' Souls is the only reason I would get a PS3. Personally, I see it as the only true "killer app" on the system.

HALO DOESN'T COUNT AS A KILLER APP FOR XBOX 360

Oh, there is some other really good stuff, But Atlus has ported over a gem in Demons Souls, even if it feels like a blood ruby sometimes. ^^

Oh sure, there are loads of fantastic games on PS3. But for me, Demons' Souls is the only one that makes me strongly consider buying one.

I dare say I'd love LBP, Uncharted 2, Fat Princess, Heavy Rain etc, but Demons' Souls is the only one I really, really want to play.

And why bring Halo into this, balobo?

Well, they should!

HALO DOESN'T COUNT AS A KILLER APP FOR XBOX 360

Not really. Its the xbox 360s best selling game. ith 8.1 million coppies sold.

Though I don't see what that has to do with anything