Sign in to follow this  
Xemnas768

Valve promises 3 "suprises" in the next 12 months O.O

Left 4 Dead is good, but it shouldn't be their main focus. How about a new original game?

Hopefully these 3 surprises aren't as inadequate as the 'huge surprise' they revealed at E3.

Moving to Other Games.

For some reason when I read about this, the first thing I thought of was Notch (The creator of Minecraft) meeting Valve in the next few days.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did 2 more left 4 dead games. It's been a year, so we are do for another.

I wouldn't count on those 3 surprises in 12 months though. Valve time easily makes it 48 months.

TF2 tading.

New hats for TF2.

Polypack release date.

They already announced trading and polycount pack to be in september. oh yeah VALVe time.

I think their HUGE SURPRISE is portal 2 for ps3...oh wait.

My predictions....

Tf2 360 updates

Valve Vs Capcom (I can dream)

Pull a Sega (release portal 2 way ealier than scheduled

I didn`t put ep 3 or tf3 because of valve's deal with the devil...

It states that every game by valve will be so awsome that they will literaly melt the mind of any one who plays all the games in a row, as long as they never make a 3rd of any gaem (after hl2 they went to hl eps and they will never finish hl ep3 :lol: )

My predictions....

Tf2 360 updates

Unless valve can some how magically add some more RAM over the 360's 512mb ram and make M$ not charge I dont see this happening

My predictions....

Tf2 360 updates

Unless valve can some how magically add some more RAM over the 360's 512mb ram and make M$ not charge I dont see this happening

Actualy, VALVe said that they WILL do it, but since Microco$t won't let them go free, they said they would release them in cheap bundles (560pts for a couple of updates would make sense)

There are hints they are doing a Defense of the Ancients Game, they hired the creator of the mod and the voice actor of Duke Nukem said on Twitter he was doing voices for it.

I guess there will be a Half Life Ep 3 or Half Life 3, more likely something really big on this topic since they said they were working on the sequel right after they finished Ep 2.

The 3rd thing could be anything from the wide spectrum of Valve games started with something for Team Fortress or Left 4 Dead or Counter Strike.

There are hints they are doing a Defense of the Ancients Game, they hired the creator of the mod and the voice actor of Duke Nukem said on Twitter he was doing voices for it.

DotA ruined Warcraft 3's custom game community.

DotA ruined Warcraft 3's custom game community.

Finally someone who understands -.-

Unless it has the words Half-Life in it then I don't care. And if it has Left 4 Dead in it then I'm just going to shake my head in disappointment.

Thats a great way to get disapointed while simultaneously being extremely ignorant.