Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

The League of Evil Veterans

So anyone want to know how to hack a vending machine.

First make your order. Then hold the thing up so it keeps sending the candy out. It works with some and takes some practice to get use to. Might make better guild later.

Good, good...

2nkp2ip.jpg

I've been waiting to say that. :lol:

At school, I opened the door by shoving my two palms into it, bursting it open, almost hitting some people, and just generally scaring the crap outta everyone.

Also bought Castle Crashers XBLA on the release date.

Fun glitches like the boomerang glitch.

I bought a Looney Tunes games five or six years ago, the objective was to carry a sheep to the other side of the cliff, but instead I tossed 'em off the cliff.

I bought a Looney Tunes games five or six years ago, the objective was to carry a sheep to the other side of the cliff, but instead I tossed 'em off the cliff.

You think that's bad? I rescued a penguin from the top of a mountain in Super Mario 64, and when the mama penguin gave me my star, I dropped it right off the edge.

haha i love that game :lol:

You think that's bad? I rescued a penguin from the top of a mountain in Super Mario 64, and when the mama penguin gave me my star, I dropped it right off the edge.

I do that so much.

I'm guessing The League of Evil Veterans is a place for veterans to get together and discuss the EEEVIL things they've done?

reincarnation.jpg

Peeerfect.

I do that so much.

I'm guessing The League of Evil Veterans is a place for veterans to get together and discuss the EEEVIL things they've done?

reincarnation.jpg

Peeerfect.

Partially. That's sort of the minor function of the topic. The main function is event planning, minion arranging, and carrying out and giving out tasks. A little evil government, in a way.

Dang, you guys are so much better than me!

All I've been able to do is lay waste to dozens of planets during my travels across the universe.

Did you bring back any plutonium for the super secret Doom Ray? :ninja:

All I've been able to do is lay waste to dozens of planets during my travels across the universe.

I only have uranium....

I only have uranium....

Even better!!

2byxe0.jpg

And you call yourself evil!?!

You're eviler than me, at least.

I've only destroyed a few galaxies and converted another few to an absurd religion.